Author has written 343 stories for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Angel Sanctuary, Death Note, Pet Shop of Horrors, Fruits Basket, Diablo, Rurouni Kenshin, Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd, Fight Club, Bones, Skip Beat!, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Final Fantasy I-VI, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Maximum Ride, Vampire Knight, House, M.D., Princess Debut, xxxHOLiC, Sleepy Hollow, Wicked Lovely, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy VIII, Loveless, Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Sailor Moon, Gravitation, Kill Bill, Fringe, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Final Fantasy VII, Tsubasa Chronicle, Boondock Saints, Immortals After Dark series, Wallflower, Weather Warden series, Pokémon, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, My Candy Love, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Fairy Cube, Walking Dead, Bleach, and Saw.
Yes, I am evil.
On the writing front: Same as it ever was, same as it ever was. My muse is fickle and wants me start a bunch of new things while leaving everything else hanging.
Come, join the darkside... or at least visit it.
I, Lamia of the Dark, have challenged myself and am proud to be part of the HPFC.
I still have operavampirate's soul,
I was crowned the Queen of Disturbing Imagery by TuesdayNovember.
Things I am actively working on:
- Black Sick Spider
- Lukewarm Rain
- With Me, Into The Dark
- Various challenges and random oneshots
Things that are currently on hold but I plan to eventually finish:
- Burn Now
- When All Is Said And Done (I'm leaning towards abandonment with this one now...)
Latest Fandom Stuff:
Cute High Earth Defense Club is my new favorite anime.
Sailor Moon Crystal is... really not impressing me. I keep watching it because, you know, Sailor Moon. But the show quality is not great overall. ("Moon Pride" has grown on me, though.)
Walking Dead: Wow, Michonne actually started talking to other people in the group and has revealed that she's actually a dork. (I'm still not caught up to the current season but spoilers don't bother me, I've already encountered the major ones online anyway.) And I totally ship Richonne now.
I am flexible shipper in general, with few exceptions.
As such, I don't really classify anything as "my OTP", although I definitely have certain pairings that I love to an ungodly degree. (Rosiel/Katan, Bananach/Niall, Bellatrix/Voldemort, Yumi/Shishio, to name a few...)
Things that annoy me to no end:
- Ship wars. (Seriously, if you don't like something, you don't need to flame people for writing/liking it. *glares at House MD fandom*)
- Britpicking. (You britpickers don't go around flaming people who write their Harry Potter fics entirely in German, French, Spanish, etc. So why rant at Americans for writing in their native language? British and American are technically the same language, but have vastly different dialects. I don't translate my anime fics into Japanese before posting them, and I'm not going to translate my HP fics into British. Also, I don't see the same people who britpick ranting/flaming over things being written in British that are for American books/shows/movies, so... off your high horses, y'all.)
- Reviews that just say "lol".
- Unsigned reviews that ask questions. (How do you expect the author to reply if you've left them no way to get in touch with you?)
- When people follow something clearly marked as a oneshot and/or complete. (Ok, I'm more confused than annoyed on that one, actually...)
- Onions in my food.
- The term "pet peeve".
If you're going to look through my favorites, please keep in mind that I give storyfaves as prizes in HPFC competitions, so there might be some pairings that I don't actually like/support. Also, younger!me liked some weird stuff and I don't unfave things (because stats are important), so yeah... there's an odd mix in there.
I also sometimes read ships I don't support, support ships I don't write, and write things I don't ship.
You know you are obsessed with a character when you recognize her just by her eye in my avatar picture.
Unsafe External Link