Author has written 521 stories for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Angel Sanctuary, Death Note, Pet Shop of Horrors, Fruits Basket, Diablo, Rurouni Kenshin, Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd, Fight Club, Bones, Skip Beat!, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Final Fantasy I-VI, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Maximum Ride, Vampire Knight, House, M.D., Princess Debut, xxxHOLiC, Sleepy Hollow, Wicked Lovely, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy VIII, Loveless, Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Sailor Moon, Gravitation, Kill Bill, Fringe, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Final Fantasy VII, Tsubasa Chronicle, Boondock Saints, Immortals After Dark series, Wallflower, Weather Warden series, Pokémon, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, My Candy Love, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Fairy Cube, Walking Dead, Lords Of The Underworld series, X-Men, Daily Life with a Monster Girl/モンスター娘のいる日常, Evangelion, Gundam Wing/AC, Friends, RWBY, Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, Excel Saga, Bleach, One Piece, Final Fantasy: Unlimited, Misc. Games, Paradise Kiss, NANA, Secret/Legend of Mana, Katawa Shoujo, Eldarya, Yuri!!! on Ice, Nightmare Before Christmas, Claymore, Saw, Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Yes, I am evil.
News on what Lamia is writing: Writer's block moved in and decided it's staying for a while. I have no idea what prompts or plot bunnies will manage to break through and actually get written.
"Lamia is not lazy. She is motivationally deficient." ~Dragon
Come, join the darkside... or at least visit it.
I, Lamia of the Dark, have challenged myself and am proud to be part of the HPFC.
Also a proud member of Caesar's Palace (multifandom challenges, games, and chat... no roulette wheel, though.)
I'm a mod at the Imperial Palace (...but don't let that scare you away from visiting it. XD)
I've been crowned the Queen of Disturbing Imagery by Lizz(ard).
I've been crowned the Queen of Crack by Chelle.
I like puns.
Things I am actively working on:
- Not much at the moment, unfortunately.
- challenge-based fics
- random drabbles, poems, and oneshots
Things I am passively working on:
- Various drabble collections. (waiting on new plot bunnies to pop up so I have things to add to them)
- "Do You Know What Fanfiction Is?" (I had planned to try to finish it by the end of the year, but the year is already halfway over and I have still not figured out how to start the next chapter, so... it will be updated whenever I manage to write the next chapter. -_-; )
Things that are currently on hold but I plan to eventually finish:
- some oneshots expanding on the "Written on Your Face" universe. (I am debating whether or not to just do a multichapter fic including all the pairings, since the storyline is the same and would overlap between a lot of the pairings anyway...)
- "In The Dark Beside You" is temporarily on hold until RWBY vol5 starts airing. (I am not going to do a chapter based on v4ep12. There would be very little for Roman to actually do in the scene, so there's not much point in me adding him there...)
- All my ongoing multi-chapter fics.
Latest Fandom Stuff:
Attack on Titan season 2! I WAS NOT READY FOR THE FEELS. Also some things that looked goofy in the manga (coughzekecough) look a lot creepier in the anime. I finally watched the last couple of episodes. "Yuugure no Tori" is stuck in my head.
The last thing I ever need is ANOTHER new fandom, but... I watched Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and it was so adorable. (Fafnir/Takiya OTP. Expect fics.)
General Shipping Info:
I am flexible shipper in general, with few exceptions.
As such, I don't really classify anything as "my OTP", although I definitely have certain pairings that I love to an ungodly degree. (Rosiel/Katan, Bananach/Niall, Bellatrix/Voldemort, Yumi/Shishio, Barbariccia/Kain, Hanji/Levi, Cinder/Roman, Hancock/Luffy, to name a few...)
That doesn't mean that there aren't ships which I despise... there definitely are. But I don't automatically hate ships simply because they would "break up" another pairing that I like.
Things that annoy me to no end:
- Ship wars. (Seriously, if you don't like something, you don't need to flame people for writing/liking it. *glares at House MD fandom*)
- Britpicking. (You britpickers don't go around flaming people who write their Harry Potter fics entirely in German, French, Spanish, etc. So why rant at Americans for writing in their native language? British and American are technically the same language, but have vastly different dialects. I don't translate my anime fics into Japanese before posting them, and I'm not going to translate my HP fics into British. Also, I don't see the same people who britpick ranting/flaming over things being written in British that are for American books/shows/movies, so... off your high horses, y'all.)
- People that send RP invites, links to petitions, or other spam by PM. (I always block these people, but it's still annoying whenever a new one does it.)
- Reviews that just say "lol".
- Unsigned reviews that ask questions. (How do you expect the author to reply if you've left them no way to get in touch with you?)
- Complaints that a drabble is "too short". (They're supposed to be short. That's literally the point. If you want to read long things, try checking the wordcount before you click on things...)
- Onions in my food.
- The term "pet peeve".
If you're going to look through my favorites, please keep in mind that I give storyfaves as prizes in HPFC competitions, so there might be some pairings that I don't actually like/support. Also, younger!me liked some weird stuff and I don't unfave things (because stats are important), so yeah... there's an odd mix in there.
I also sometimes read ships I don't support, support ships I don't write, and write things I don't ship.