Author has written 377 stories for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Angel Sanctuary, Death Note, Pet Shop of Horrors, Fruits Basket, Diablo, Rurouni Kenshin, Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd, Fight Club, Bones, Skip Beat!, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Final Fantasy I-VI, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Maximum Ride, Vampire Knight, House, M.D., Princess Debut, xxxHOLiC, Sleepy Hollow, Wicked Lovely, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy VIII, Loveless, Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Sailor Moon, Gravitation, Kill Bill, Fringe, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Final Fantasy VII, Tsubasa Chronicle, Boondock Saints, Immortals After Dark series, Wallflower, Weather Warden series, Pokémon, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, My Candy Love, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Fairy Cube, Walking Dead, Lords Of The Underworld series, X-Men, Daily Life with a Monster Girl/モンスター娘のいる日常, Bleach, and Saw.
Yes, I am evil.
News on what Lamia is writing: So, uhhh... I accidentally started writing a new multichapter again. This one is going to be about Smith getting her own harem of monster guys. (Yep it's a MonMusu fic. No, the first chapter is not posted yet.) Also I'll probably be posting a oneshot PSOH/MonMusu crossover soon. Thirdly, I have PSOH plot bunnies hopping around my brain, too... Updates on everything else might be more sporadic than usual?
Come, join the darkside... or at least visit it.
I, Lamia of the Dark, have challenged myself and am proud to be part of the HPFC.
Also a proud member of Caesar's Palace (multifandom challenges, games, and chat... no roulette wheel, though.)
I still have operavampirate's soul,
I've been crowned the Queen of Disturbing Imagery by TuesdayNovember.
I like puns.
Things I am actively working on:
- Various challenges, drabble collections, and random oneshots.
- "Do You Know What Fanfiction Is?"
- "Fields of Heaven"
Additions to the "Psychometry" universe, coming soon:
- "Suffocate Your Own Empire": drabbles about Saena's involvement in her daughter and grandchildren's lives.
- [title undecided] : The story of Ren and Kyoko's relationship from the events of Karuizawa until the time Cain is born. Will be told as a linear story, not a drabble collection. (I may not be able to commit to a long multichapter and might end up posting scattered oneshots for the important events of this timeline instead.)
- "My Reflection in a Dark Mirror": Sho's part of the "Psychometry" story. (will probably be either a long oneshot or a short multichap)
Things that are currently on hold but I plan to eventually finish:
- Burn Now (that pesky epilogue just refuses to straighten itself out into a coherent scene in my brain)
- When All Is Said And Done (I'm leaning towards abandonment with this one now... it's been over 3 years since I last updated.)
- Black Sick Spider (stuck on what exactly needs to happen next, and how much Lucretia will be allowed to find out)
- Lukewarm Rain (I have literally 1 sentence of the new chapter written.)
- Filling prompt requests that I've let pile up.
Latest Fandom Stuff:
Currently re-reading the Pet Shop of Horrors manga. It's got my plot bunnies hopping. Old bunnies have revived, and new bunnies have been spawned...
I am flexible shipper in general, with few exceptions.
As such, I don't really classify anything as "my OTP", although I definitely have certain pairings that I love to an ungodly degree. (Rosiel/Katan, Bananach/Niall, Bellatrix/Voldemort, Yumi/Shishio, to name a few...)
That doesn't mean that there aren't ships which I despise... there definitely are. But I don't automatically hate ships simply because they would "break up" another pairing that I like.
Things that annoy me to no end:
- Ship wars. (Seriously, if you don't like something, you don't need to flame people for writing/liking it. *glares at House MD fandom*)
- Britpicking. (You britpickers don't go around flaming people who write their Harry Potter fics entirely in German, French, Spanish, etc. So why rant at Americans for writing in their native language? British and American are technically the same language, but have vastly different dialects. I don't translate my anime fics into Japanese before posting them, and I'm not going to translate my HP fics into British. Also, I don't see the same people who britpick ranting/flaming over things being written in British that are for American books/shows/movies, so... off your high horses, y'all.)
- Reviews that just say "lol".
- Unsigned reviews that ask questions. (How do you expect the author to reply if you've left them no way to get in touch with you?)
- When people follow something clearly marked as a oneshot and/or complete. (Ok, I'm more confused than annoyed on that one, actually...)
- Onions in my food.
- The term "pet peeve".
If you're going to look through my favorites, please keep in mind that I give storyfaves as prizes in HPFC competitions, so there might be some pairings that I don't actually like/support. Also, younger!me liked some weird stuff and I don't unfave things (because stats are important), so yeah... there's an odd mix in there.
I also sometimes read ships I don't support, support ships I don't write, and write things I don't ship.