Author has written 355 stories for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Angel Sanctuary, Death Note, Pet Shop of Horrors, Fruits Basket, Diablo, Rurouni Kenshin, Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd, Fight Club, Bones, Skip Beat!, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Final Fantasy I-VI, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Maximum Ride, Vampire Knight, House, M.D., Princess Debut, xxxHOLiC, Sleepy Hollow, Wicked Lovely, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy VIII, Loveless, Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Sailor Moon, Gravitation, Kill Bill, Fringe, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Final Fantasy VII, Tsubasa Chronicle, Boondock Saints, Immortals After Dark series, Wallflower, Weather Warden series, Pokémon, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, My Candy Love, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Fairy Cube, Walking Dead, Bleach, and Saw.
Yes, I am evil.
On the writing front: I'm back in the Skip Beat! fandom, and not writing as much HP stuff anymore. Still writing some HP, a bit of Final Fantasy, and a random sprinkling of other fandoms.
Current song obsession: "Peace Frog" by The Doors.
Come, join the darkside... or at least visit it.
I, Lamia of the Dark, have challenged myself and am proud to be part of the HPFC.
I still have operavampirate's soul,
I've been crowned the Queen of Disturbing Imagery by TuesdayNovember.
I like puns.
Things I am actively working on:
- Various challenges, drabble collections, and random oneshots.
- "Do You Know What Fanfiction Is?"
- Filling prompt requests that I've let pile up.
Plot Bunnies that are hopping around my brain:
- I've had several requests on AO3 for more Squall/Quistis fics... so I'll probably dust off some of my old plot bunnies and finally actually write the fics for them.
- More Kain/Barbariccia drabbles.
- Several sequels to "It Comes and Slowly Stains My Heart". (There are about 6 different things that could happen after where the story ended, and half of them would end up with a Kyoko/Sho pairing... which means that, yes, two would end with Kyoko/Reino, and one would be the long shot where she somehow ends up with Ren.)
- A sequel to "Because You Exist".
- a fic in which the reason Kyoko's mother hated her is because Kyoko was a fairy changeling, and the real (human) Kyoko returns to the mortal realm 16 years later.
- a fic in which Kyoko and Kanae both never return to LME after failing the audition, Ruri gets fired from LME for quitting during that movie, and the three of them end up getting hired by the same agency as Vie Ghoul. (Yes, it will be Kyoko/Reino.)
- a fic in which Kyoko never returns to LME after failing the audition, but Kanae does. Ren and Kanae end up filling Kyoko's role in each other's lives. (Will end up with Ren and Kanae unofficially adopting each other as siblings, not as a pairing with each other. Possible Kanae/Yashiro pairing. IF I take it up to the Dark Moon arc, possible Ren/Kyoko pairing.)
- a fic in which Kanae and Kyoko bond by customizing dolls together.
- A sequel to "The Fairy Touch". Because writing sequels to things I wrote 6 years ago is apparently something I do now. (coughlukewarmraincough)
- a Sue/A drabble.
- an HP/LOTU crossover.
- a Skip Beat!/Wicked Lovely crossover.
- a series of Torin/Cameo drabbles.
- Maaaaybe something for MonMusu.
Things that are currently on hold but I plan to eventually finish:
- Burn Now (that pesky epilogue just refuses to straighten itself out into a coherent scene in my brain)
- When All Is Said And Done (I'm leaning towards abandonment with this one now... it's been over 3 years since I last updated.)
- Black Sick Spider (stuck on what exactly needs to happen next, and how much Lucretia will be allowed to find out)
- Lukewarm Rain (I have literally 1 sentence of the new chapter written.)
Latest Fandom Stuff:
SQUEE! The MONSTER MUSUME anime is on crunchyroll! (One of the main characters is a LAMIA! You can see why I'm excited! ...although honestly, my favorite character is probably Smith-san.)
I've started watching Yona of the Dawn.
I am flexible shipper in general, with few exceptions.
As such, I don't really classify anything as "my OTP", although I definitely have certain pairings that I love to an ungodly degree. (Rosiel/Katan, Bananach/Niall, Bellatrix/Voldemort, Yumi/Shishio, to name a few...)
That doesn't mean that there aren't ships which I despise... there definitely are. But I don't automatically hate ships simply because they would "break up" another pairing that I like.
Things that annoy me to no end:
- Ship wars. (Seriously, if you don't like something, you don't need to flame people for writing/liking it. *glares at House MD fandom*)
- Britpicking. (You britpickers don't go around flaming people who write their Harry Potter fics entirely in German, French, Spanish, etc. So why rant at Americans for writing in their native language? British and American are technically the same language, but have vastly different dialects. I don't translate my anime fics into Japanese before posting them, and I'm not going to translate my HP fics into British. Also, I don't see the same people who britpick ranting/flaming over things being written in British that are for American books/shows/movies, so... off your high horses, y'all.)
- Reviews that just say "lol".
- Unsigned reviews that ask questions. (How do you expect the author to reply if you've left them no way to get in touch with you?)
- When people follow something clearly marked as a oneshot and/or complete. (Ok, I'm more confused than annoyed on that one, actually...)
- Onions in my food.
- The term "pet peeve".
If you're going to look through my favorites, please keep in mind that I give storyfaves as prizes in HPFC competitions, so there might be some pairings that I don't actually like/support. Also, younger!me liked some weird stuff and I don't unfave things (because stats are important), so yeah... there's an odd mix in there.
I also sometimes read ships I don't support, support ships I don't write, and write things I don't ship.