Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
If any writers are looking for plunnies are have any plunnies they'd like to get rid of, come over to AARPB. That's Adoption Agency for Rabid Plot Bunnies in case you're wondering. If you join you can drop off a plot bunny that's been bothering you, if perhaps you're not up to writing it yourself. You can also adopt any plot bunnies that have been dropped off by other people. So please, come and visit us. We're always looking for new plunnies!
to fight the recent changes to ffnet, ie. return of ads, removal of ability to highlight/copy text, inability to download stories using sites like flagfic.com
Truths for Mature Adults
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and pushthe snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
"I'm not going to avoid people because of vampirism. I already avoid people because they're morons."
"I hate Aurors, I really do. Bloody hex happy terrorists, the lot of them."
"It was a Blood Pop! If I became a vampire, I'd like to be given a Blood Pop as a welcome into the blood sucker society."
A few days ago, the entire group had gone over the list of things they could or could not do around Anthony anymore. Shouting was on the top of the list. Right next to calling him Sir Surly Dracula.
There was quite a large loathing of vampires, not just in Britain, but in the rest of the world as well. Anthony figured it probably had to do with fear. That and maybe the fact that vampires sucked blood and periodically killed.
"I was this horrible before. But now I can use the fangs as an excuse." - Vampires Are People, Too By: la raonteur
"I tried the whole wallowing in self pity for about a day and then I realized no one cares about my troubles and I'd just have to move on so I did." By: stealth gato
"I say that civilization is an illusion, a game of pretend. What is real is the fact that we are still animals, driven by primal instincts...All I am saying is that civilization crumbles whenever we need it most. In the right situation, we are all capable of the most terrible crimes. To imagine a world where this was not so, where every crisis did not result in new atrocities, where every newspaper is not full of war and violence. Well, this is to imagine a world where human beings cease to be human." - Yorish, The Invasion
In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair, will you still care? Will you be there? In my trials, and my tribulations, through our doubts, and frustrations, in my violence, in my turbulence, through my fear, and my confessions, in my anguish, and my pain, through my joy, and my sorrow, in the promise of another tomorrow, I'll never let you part. For you're always in my heart. - "Will You Be There?" By: Michael Jackson
“We’ve only known each other for going on three days, isn’t it a bit soon to talk marriage? Sex on the hand, well, that doesn’t take nearly as long to plan.”
Harry reckoned that it was okay to be a hypocrite as long as it was done in the silent confines of one's own head. - Escaping Fate By: Jaylee1
Matt snorted and gazed into the distance. "I'm not like you."
"No, you're not and that's good. We don't need another me."
Matt turned his head and stared at McClane. "You're a hero. The world needs more heroes."
"No, it doesn't. It just needs less assholes." - Sleeplessness By:christikat
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings, twisting your minds, and smashing your dreams, blinded by me you don't see a thing, just call my name and I'll hear you scream...Master, master, where's the dreams that I've been after? Master, master, you promised only lies. Laughter, laughter, all I hear or see is laughter. Laughter, laughter, laughing at my cries...Come crawling faster, obey your master. - "Master of Puppets" By: Metallica
“To live would be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan
Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G. K. Chesterton
"When I was a little girl my mother would remind me each night before bed to open up my heart to God, for he was kind and merciful and just. Things changed when my father left a few years later, leaving her to raise me and my brothers in a little place on the edge of the Mahabi Desert. She never talked about the high and merciful God again. Instead she spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother why God had changed, why he was so mad at his children. 'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess he just got tired of all the bullshit.'" - Charlie, Legion
"Do not needlessly endanger your lives... until I give you the signal." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -J. B. Priestley
"We will topple him, destroy his influence, his power, everything he holds dear. I will destroy him for you, my son. Just as I have destroyed the Dursleys', I will destroy him. I will paint your hands with his blood if that is what you want. I swear." - McGill By: Sunsinger
"A Gryffindor will jump off a cliff," Penelope said. Her tone suggested that it was a well-worn proverb. "A Slytherin will push someone else off. A Hufflepuff will call in five hundred other Hufflepuffs, and they'll carve a stairway. And a Ravenclaw -- " She winked at Madeleine Aerie, who joined in with her: "A Ravenclaw will get hold of a flying carpet." - Transfigurations By: Resonant
If Harry had learned nothing else from Vernon Dursley he had learned that the best way to avoid having to explain yourself was to accuse the person who might have taken exception to whatever it was you needed to explain.
So, the plan was to lie. Lie hard, lie fast, and lie constantly. That and blame Dumbledore. - Triwizard Tales By: Clell65619
.••) .•) .•.•) .•)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Independent Harry (Slash and Het)|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|