Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, Final Fantasy VII, and Bleach.
Name: EA, EvilAngel
Sex: Mmmm, okay! Pick me up at 8. Bring flowers! (Yes I AM hard work, but YES I am worth it!)
Date of Birth: 14th February 1990
Favourite Colour: Orange, then Green.
Favourite Anime: Avid Naruto fan, I like Bleach too on and off
Favourite Couples: To be honest, only really a Naruto Hinata fan. I mean, I've read other pairing and enjoyed them but personally not all characters need to be paired up with each other, in most cases they shouldn't be, Naruto and Hinata is the only pairing in Naruto who i really understand how/why they work. And yes, lately I've been... 'convinced' that the Shikamaru / Temari thing has some sort of... backing too, though I make no plans of really doing anything with that in my stories, so stop asking! =P
Random fun facts:
- I have no idea what makes a good profile!
- I like most every music I listen to. Though admittedly I am not much for rap music. Or Beiber... (I just lost half my fans I think ;p)
- I am definately a people person.
- I make no plans on ever revealing my gender. Again, so stop asking =P When you come up with a legitimate reason why I should, I'll think about it. Till then; shoo!
- My favourite 'Friends' character is Monica
- My favourite ice cream flavour is cookie dough
- My favourite movie genre is horror, However my favourite movie is WALL-E
- I don't do Yaoi or Yuri. No offence, but that's not how I roll.
- I don't do OC characters. Sorry. It's nothing personal, but when i want to read/write about my favourite Anime/shows/whatever I want to think of the characters I have come to love. Not someone else who I don't even know and 90% of the time becomes a Mary-Sue/male equivalent.
P.S contrary to popular belief, i am not a Dragon whose flames incinerate those even if they are over the internet. I love talking with you guys so if you like my stories, profile(lol you loser if you do!) or you just want to say Hi, give me a message =) I promise I won't bite!
Okay, in an attempt to make this profile more 'fun' I'm going to add on the following
I am the kind of person that:
- Cries at a wedding
- Tries to guess a movies plot 5 minutes in
- Puts their change in the charity cups
- Orders their food with extra -- and no --
- Pranks rarely, but pranks well! (Ever seen someone try to cut their birthday cake, when it's really just icing covering plywood? I have =3 )
- Dresses up for halloween, even if I'm not going out.
- Went abroad that one time just because
- Plans ahead!
- Aims to be unconventional
- Doesn't think I could do a better job than that writer/director, but I'm still going to criticise!
- Will go on that ride with you if no one else will, even if I don't want to.
- Will take your last chocolate and blames the other guy
- Likes A and C, but dislikes B, because it's weird...
- Puts on your glasses, and askes how smart I look
- Whines when it didn't hurt, but says nothing when It did
- Points out your hypocrisy!
- Digresses all the time in conversations.
Name: EA, EvilAngeal
Likes: I like the journey much more than the destination in writing. How 'Character A' and 'Character B' get together is for my tastes a far better story than anything that happens after they become an item!
Dislikes: I dislike characters that are portrayed to be fickle. Changing their mind without realistic reason or any/much apparent thought. Learning something new is different to changing your opinions/beliefs
Hobbies: I'm a fanfic writer and reader, as well as a reader in general (I love my new Kindle!). I like to play computer games too, but my greatest hobby is either witnessing or engaging in human interaction! I sometimes wonder if that's why I read so much...
Dreams/Ambitions: Personal Life aside, I would guess my dream is to be the writer who you advise a friend to check out, or maybe (this is me being cheeky) that author you compare others to! And lastly, but absolutely not least; for you to think of me more as a friend than some author type person you are aware of online.
EvilAngeal's Evil Challenge
Alright, this will be a standing challenge to any who dare take it on. If you decide to do so please PM me so that I can keep track of you =)
The challenge is simply thus;
Scare me - That is quite literally the challenge. You are to attempt to write a horror fanfic that makes my hair stand on end and make me second guess if I want to 'chance it' by going to the bathroom at night.
Unsafe External Link