Hello! I'm DuneDoodles, but you can call me Dune, Thistle or Lily. If you want an explanation as to why, my warrior name is Dunethistle currently (formerly Lilywhisper, hence Lily), but I didn't want my username to be completely Warriors, because I like other things too.
Onto my profile, then.
Warriors Cat Fan Oath:
I'll remember Brightheart,
When I see a scar on someones face.
I will think of WindClan,
Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Silverstream,
When I see a young mother.
I'll remember Violet,
When I worry about my brother.
I will remember Goosefeather,
When nobody believes me.
I will think of Scourge,
When someone's teased for being tiny.
I'll remember Mothwing,
When I find it hard to believe.
I'll be reminded of Princess,
When I see someone who seems naive.
I'll always think of Heathertail,
When someone wants to be 'just friends'.
I will think of StarClan,
When I am near the end.
I will think of Tawnypelt,
Whenever I feel judged.
I will think of Darkstripe,
When somebody holds a grudge.
I promise to remember Cinderheart,
When I climb a tree.
I'll remember Midnight,
Whenever I'm at sea.
I'll remember Leafpool,
When I must follow my heart.
I will think of Hollyleaf,
If I ever fall apart.
I'll remember Brambleclaw,
When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf,
When I'm suffering from bad health.
I'll remember Lionblaze,
When I am feeling strong.
I'll remember Tigerstar,
If I choose the path that's wrong.
I'll remember Dovewing,
When I hear of something far away.
I'll remember Cloudtail,
When a kitten catches their first prey.
I'll remember Bluestar,
Whenever I must choose.
I'll remember Crowfeather,
When the one I love, I loose.
Feathertail will be in my mind,
Whenever I must be brave.
And I'll remember The Tribe,
When I'm in a cave.
I'll remember Ashfur,
When somebody breaks my heart.
I'll remember Barley,
When me and my siblings are far apart.
I'll remember Ivypool,
When I try to be the best.
I'll remember Firestar,
When my loyalty's put to the test.
I'll remember Crookedstar,
If someone abandons me.
I'll remember Ravenpaw,
If I ever have to flee.
I'll remember Jayfeather,
When I have a strange dream.
I'll think of Cherrytail and Sparrowpelt,
Whenever I eat cream.
I'll always think of Cinderpelt,
When my leg is sore.
I'll remember Longtail,
When I can see no more.
I'll remember Squirrelflight,
When the one I love, casts me away,
I'll remember Yellowfang,
When I can no longer stay,
I will think of Mosskit,
When someone dies young,
And I'll think of Berrynose,
When I must hold my tongue,
I will think of Breezepelt,
When I feel betrayed,
I will always think of Smudge,
When a cat is spayed,
I'll remember Leafstar,
When I am told I can't.
I'll remember Sharpclaw,
When I feel I should be the best.
I'll remember the many battles,
When I see conflict or strife.
I promise to remember all these cats,
For the rest of my life.
The Stupid Test:
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull (We can all relate.)
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push (.etaler lla nac eW)
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else (This has happened more times than I'd like to admit.)
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair (Oh, yeah, that sucked... I needed a haircut.)
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble (Poor, stupid li'l me... it was in a car and went down the side of my seat... found it a few years later...)
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it (I hate tomatoes)
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard (*shudders*)
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke (Once, it took me years!)
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan (One of the hand-held ones. Don't judge me.)
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (I once hugged a stranger.)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on (Done this, also, once when I was already in my pajamas, I changed back into my ordinary clothes then realised and changed back.)
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in (Don't lie. You've done it.)
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard (Almost did it again today.)
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident (No, but my brother did once. He left the house with two different shoes on.)
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small (Uh, YEAH.)
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do. (An unnatural amount of times.)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up (Every flippin' time.)
48. Have poked yourself in the eye (It's every day, bro, with the eye poking flow.)
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to take/make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil (Loads of times.)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was. (Daily.)
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on (Do I have to clarify?)
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
59. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny (Most of these jokes are my own.)
60. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
61. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
62. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence (Yes, I have, yes.)
63. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
64. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
65. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
66. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
67. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it (Especially when I was younger.)
68. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
69. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
70. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face (I hate myself like that.)
71. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
72. Ran into a door jam
73. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
74. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
75. Have purposely licked playground sand
76. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
77. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
78. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
79. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
80. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off (My sister's legs never quite did recover.)
81. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again (There was something oddly satifying.)
82. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
83. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about.
84. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
85. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone (I saw someone else do it once and copied them.)
86. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
87. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
88. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
89. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
90. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
91. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
92. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper (It was a Halloween game. Lower your gun.)
93. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
94. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story (Yup. I admit it.)
95. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
96. You have spelt your own name wrong before
97. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
98. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class (Used the 7, 8 then bracket to make Donald Trump, see - 78) hair, eyes, mouth!)
99. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
100. You realized that it as easier to count the sections that were not in bold to calculate your final score on this test
Final Score: 33/100, but I probably counted wrong.