Author has written 8 stories for Office, Twilight, 21 Jump Street, Criminal Minds, and Pushing Daisies.
My username comes from
I'm onnow. It's pretty epic.
I listen to music, I read, I photograph, I write, and I sleep. Usually the last one is the one I sacrifice for all other activities. :D I also enjoy stories in different fandoms (including ER, Pushing Daisies, Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, The Office, Twilight, and various others when the mood strikes)
Because I tend to space out and forget to include a disclaimer on my story, here it is: I own none of the characters involved in any of the stories posted on this profile. They are the property of the brilliant writers of whichever subject I am writing on. No copyright infringement is intended. Suing me would be futile because I have about five bucks in my bank account. :D
Summer Comes To Multiply
Chapters One, Two and Three -
- The band's website (my source of inspiration!)
The Facts Were These:
(A good summary of Pushing Daisies)
"Past Poison" (links for visual reference):
Bella's Engagement Ring
The backstory (A Brief History of Elizabeth Masen and Carlisle Cullen)
"Twenty Six", (Links for visual reference):
As promised...Edward's Mix for Bella. :D
Bella's Winter Formal Dress (imagine in a dark blue, not green):
To answer your question... I've had a lot of people ask me WHY I "split up" Edward and Bella, and frankly I'm sick of answering in review replies, so I'm saying it once and I'm leaving it up here. There are four reasons I made Edward and Bella live in different houses:
1) I thought that it was irrational enough for the five of them to be brothers and sisters, but one more might seem a little...excessive.
2) We've all seen Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie and Bella interact as a unit--whether it's in the book or in fic. But I wanted to see how their dynamics would change if it was just Alice, Jasper, and Edward as "brother/sister" and Bella as an old friend, welcomed into their circle.
3) Putting Bella as Emmett and Rosalie's niece is giving me the opportunity to have Emmett act not as an older brother, but as a father figure--something that is quite laughable at times.
4) If they are not "living" together (let's be honest--there is no way that Edward would ever spend more than a few hours away from Bella, and Bella certainly would not allow it either) then in school, they are capable of acting lovey-dovey, as "teen couples" do. (Oh, and I somehow missed in the first book that everyone knows Emmett/Rosalie, and Alice/Jasper are couples. Horrible missing of details on my part.)
There. If you have any more questions, PM me. Hopefully this provides some insight into the twisted mind of a fanfic writer. :D
ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! love it, hate it. Whatever. Reviews tell me what I need to work on. So PLEEASE!! review. Please. Review. Seriously. Please review.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||A Perfect Piece of Forever|