Author has written 2 stories for Hannah Montana, and What A Girl Wants.
SuPPerZZ!!!! It's SUNU here!!!! I'm 14. I'm in 8th grade. And I live to live.
1) Going on the computer
2) Typing and hearing the sound that the keyboard makes when I type!
3) Writing stories and coming up with ideas for stories!
4) Hanging out and laughing with my friends.
5) Sleeping on my bed!
6) Listening to songs I like on either TV, radio, computer, other people singing it, etc...
7) Emailing people
8) Watching entertaining television shows
1. Having to go to the bathroom when something really, really important is going on.
2. Being bored
3. Helping people cheat when I really don't feel like helping them
4. Watching horror movies when in the dark, at night, when you're all alone.
5. Watching popular people that I HATE be soooo good at something, it could be anything from singing to winning an eating contest.
6. Doing stuff when my parents YELL at me to do them!
My favorite lines from the Dr. Seuss book I Can Read with My Eyes Shut: You can read about trees... and bees... and knees. And knees on trees! And bees on threes!
I also LOVED 7th grade school year!! I had all the best teachers, we went on the best trips, I had great classes... it was all soo great!
Now, for some interesting lines from movies and shows. At least stuff I can remember...
-Ed, Edd, & Eddy My brothers love that show, I've gotten so used to it that I started liking it Line- Ed "Who stepped on a duck?!"
-Courage the Cowardly Dog I love how Courage is so weird and gets into all these troubles in the show Line- Courage "The things I do for love..."
-The Parent Trap This is my all time favorite movie EVER! The only time I acutally liked Lindsay Lohan... Line- Hallie "Ya talkin' to me?!"
-What a Girl Wants I loved this movie, I loved the plot, the characters, the actors, the setting... eVeRYthING!! Line- Henry "Daphne has gone off with some boy on the back of a motorcycle. He's in a band..." (not exactly it!) Libby "Ooo, what is he the drummer?"
(That's all I remember for now!)
Movies of Interest:
What a Girl Wants, The Parent Trap, Spirited Away, Date Movie, Joker, and Election.
Books of Interest:
The Devil Wears Prada (awesome!), The entire Clique Series (luvin' it!!), The IT Girl Seires (super KEWL!), The Giver (wonderful!), The Pigman (FUn!), The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants (only the very first book!)
i'll add more LATOR!-
Unsafe External Link