Author has written 7 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender.
DUE TO INJURIES (WHICH I WOULD RATHER NOT GO INTO DETAILS OVER), I WILL NOT BE UPDATING ANY STORIES FOR A FEW MONTHS. I WILL STILL MESSAGE PEOPLE, HOWEVER, IF YOU'D LIKE TO TALK.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!
COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU BELIEVE IN MAI/ZUKO (MADE BY MAIKO FOREVER)
No matter what we'll be
Zutara? Oh, please.
They'll never win this war;
Maiko will stay ahead.
We'll fight forever more,
until Zutara's DEAD!
My real name, I will NEVER give to anyone on this site. So, you can call me Abbey. :)
I'm in high school, and that's all you need to know.
I have red hair, green eyes, and I'm taller than all my friends.
Whenever I mention my friends, I am using code names. I'm just respecting their privacy and my identity.
No one knows my true identity on this website (minus by brother, Imnotyourbrother). I intend to keep it that way.
My favorite pairings for A:TLA are Maiko (Mai and Zuko) and Taang (Toph and Aang). I can't stand Zutara; it's retarded (no offense, Zutarians).
I have no tolerance for flamers, so let this be your warning.
(During Social Studies)
Mattysen (talking about a toothpick): IT'S IN MY LEG! IT'S IN MY LEG!
Me: Very funny... -notices toothpick now sticking out of Mattysen's leg- SHIT!
(This happened around May of '07. Mattysen now suffers from an acute fear of toothpicks. Thanks for that, Billy.)
(At a sleepover with Mattysen, Tammy, Sapphire, Victoria, and Jessika)
Sapphire: Okay, Tammy and Victoria can take the couch, Jessika and I can sleep on the floor, so Mattysen and Abbey can have the bed.
Tammy: Wow, Mattysen and Abbey's dream come true.
(Mattysen slaps Tammy, while I throw a piece of cake at her.)
Tammy: BRING OUT THE STRIPPERS! -TJ and Sean come out of Tammy's closet and dance around me half naked.-
(Happy birthday to me! Which was on July 23, for those of you who care.)
Me: I think I just stepped on a chicken tender.
Jack: That will go on the list of thing you never expected Abbey to say.
Tammy: You were the one who wanted to be my friend those ten years ago. Now you're paying for it.
Me: Oh, joy.
Mattysen: May I see your hand, Abbey? -takes my hand- You have a very pretty hand. It's very- -licks my hand-
Me: . . . EEEEEW!
Tammy (after Mattysen and I were wrestling) : Abbey, are you sure you're not just a little bit like Jessika over there?
Jessika : What is that supposed to mean?!
Tammy : You're bi. I am accusing Abbey of being bi.
Jessika : Oh.
Me : HEY!
(I am not bi . Tammy just needed to take some bitch pills.)
Tammy : Abbey, you have a stripper's body. Minus the boobs. And the ass.
(Tammy always needs a heavy supply of bitch pills.)
Me: -laughing at Mattysen hysterically, because she hurt herself on accident-
Mattysen: Oh, shut up, Abbey.
Me: I can't help it. It's schadenfreude.
Mattysen: What is it?
Me: S-c-h-a-d-e-n-f-r-e-u-d-e. Schadenfreude.
Mattysen: Is that some Nazi word?
Me: Ha, yeah. It's German for "happiness at the misfortune of others."
Mattysen: Wow, that is German.
Me: -laughing hysterically again-
(I don't care if you believe me, this is actually exactly how Mattysen's and my conversation went. Sound familiar? If it doesn't, look on livevideo dot com and look up Avenue Q and Schadenfreude (pronounced shah-den-froi-dah))
What I've Learned From Past Experiences
1) Never trust anyone who proposes to play "T.M." with you and you don't know what the initials mean or how to play.
2) If somebody asks if they can see your hand, arm, face, etc., don't let them.
3) Spit is too slippery to wipe off of your hand, arm, face, etc. just by rubbing it away. (Refer to rule number 2)
4) NEVER, even if you're just muttering to yourself, say that your eyebrows look really red.
5) When attempting to skinny dip in a friend's pool, double check to make sure their parents won't be home for at least another ten minutes.
6) When going down a super steep water slide, make sure you hold down your bikini top and that your legs are crossed.
7) Ladies, next time you decide to wear white underwear with white shorts, expect your period to come. Even if it isn't due for another two weeks.
8) If someone is holding up their picture phone, pointing it at you, and told you that they're just texting, at least smile.
9) People end up looking really weird when random photos are taken. (Refer to rule number 8)
10) If people start acting suspicious around your birthday, they are probably planning something.
11) Your friend may not be kidding if she/he tells you they're getting you strippers for your birthday.
12) When writing a note to your friends, make sure you use code names. Otherwise, your teacher may find out that you think he/she is hot.
13) Young, 23-year-old, male teachers actually take being called "hot" by a student very well. They laugh and think it's adorable.
14) When you're trying to say something in relation to a blow dryer, make sure you really sound out the word "dryer."
15) The word "dryer" can sound like "job" if not spoken clearly enough. (Refer to rule number 12)
16) When you're about to rhino-fuck someone, make sure that someone does not have a toothpick in his (or her) back pocket.
17) I'm very good about thinking on my toes when my friend has been stabbed by a toothpick because she went to go rhino-fuck my ex-boyfriend. (refer to rule number 16)
Unsafe External Link