Author has written 12 stories for Inuyasha, Life With Derek, Demon Ororon, and Kingdom Hearts.
Wow so I haven't been on in forever. I've been super busy with college and life but I'm thinking about adding to, making more stories.
My name is Kat and I'm 21 years old I love to read and write and my mother doesn't understand why I get so excited when I read a good story. She'd rather sit on the couch in front of the television like a couch potato and grow her roots into it. There's actually a permanent mother shaped dent in the couch lol. But anyway back to me, I do love to write and I figure this is the best place to use my creative mind, as I'm sure the rest of you creative minded people do.
Now for some more information. I absolutely love Inuyasha, Howl's Moving Castle, Ayashi no Ceres, D.N Angel, Vampire Princess Miyu, Princess Ai, and just about every other anime out there... that I've gotten around to reading anyway.
I also love Beetlejuice, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, and a few other shows my brain can't remember the names of.
I FORGOT ABOUT MUSIC! OMG I'M AN EFFING IDIOT! lol Ok my fav music: LINKIN PARK! YAY! and the opening and ending songs to the Inuyasha Anime, because it rocks my socks lol.
I have a lot more as well but it would take way to long for me to write them... ok it would probably take me an entire hour but I'm to lazy to continue so I'll stop there. So there's a look into my life I guess you could say. Here is my list of things to do at Wal-Mart:
22 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
21. Go to a random aisle and try to reach the top item. When someone comes and asks you if you need help, scream loudly "I can't reach my chex cereal!" and keep screaming it until they go away.
22. Stand in the middle of an aisle way and burst out into the Pepto Bismol song, dance moves included.
I've seen this a bunch of times and I finally found it again and decided to put it up. I plan on doing some of these things myself when I get the chance lol. 17 through 20 I heard about from a friend on here and wrote them down because, well I found them to be hilarious and totally something I have to do. 21 was just given to me through a PM and it was absolutely hilarious! Oh thing 22... lmao great idea Tony.
My Favorite Quotes
"Uh... hello? Is this thing on? ALL RIGHT! This is a shoutout to all our listeners in the Round Table Conference, and a special hello to that whoring little bitch, Miss Hellsing! Can you hear me?! We.. are.. the VALENTINE BROTHERS! I'm Jan Valentine and it's real nice to finally meetcha. We appreciate you joining us for this late lunch. We are currently enjoying the delicious taste of the Hellsing Membership. And while you're waiting for us to kill YOU, we highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent god, then cowering in the corner and begging... always good! But if you act now, there's still time for an old fashioned suicide! THANK YOU LONDON! WE LOVE YOU! GOOD NIGHT!" - Jan Valentine, Hellsing
"They're eating my people." - Integra Hellsing, Hellsing
"Damn, that is some fucked up shit. Country with this much poverty and what does Miss Bitch spend her money on? These fucking overpriced cigars. Don't you boys think that's pretty fucked up?! Course you think it's fucked up!" - Jan Valentine, Hellsing
"Now all that's left is to take the third floor, crash the Round Table Conference, and kick the shit out of a little girl and a bunch of old people." - Jan Valentine, Hellsing Ultimate
"A slow and agonizing death is too good for that 'Stick Up Her Ass' bitch. I think it's time someone gave her an old fashioned, working class asskickin'." - Jan Valentine, Hellsing Ultimate
"Little Hellsing chickie! We're coming to find you! Come on out and play a little, Hellsing! I promise it's gonna be A LOT of fun... Just wanna torture you, kill you, maybe skull fuck your corpse a couple of times, burn the house to the ground, go home and masturbate, okkk?!" - Jan Valentine, Hellsing Ultimate
"Walter, what the hell is this.. THING?!' 'That thing you're referring to, is a coffin.' 'I know. WHY is there a coffin in my bedroom?' 'Oh. It's here on orders from Sir Integra. We can't have a vampire who doesn't sleep in a coffin. So there you are.' 'What have you done with my bed?!' 'I had it disposed of, of course.' '... AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH! WALLLTEEEERRR!' 'Fine, if it helps the orders were confirmed by Alucard as well.' 'Oh, master.' 'Yes. Since you're still refusing to drink blood like a proper vampire, you will slowly become weaker. You must now sleep in a coffin filled with the soil of your birth place. This smallest of concessions is the only way to keep up your strength.' '...' 'I take it you're still feeling.. uncomfortable with the situation?' '...You're an idiot.' 'Master!' 'You chose the night. Once you've turned your back on the light of day all the sunlight should ever mean to you is smoldering pain and a slow death..." - Seras Victoria, Walter, Alucard, Hellsing Ultimate
I love the anime series Hellsing and the OVAs: Hellsing Ultimate. If you enjoy vampires, ghouls, violence, fighting, and weapons, and are at least 15, I recommend watching it.
You are 48(percent) Abnormal
You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.
You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.
You are at a low risk of having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.
You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.
You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
Yep that just about covers it.
I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE NOELLE BRIGADE! NOELLE FOREVER!