Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Bleach.
ALL STORIES ARE FREE TO A GOOD HOME.
You don't need to message me, or ask permission - however please do credit me if you decide to rewrite or continue my stories, or use my plots.
Unfortunately, real life has swallowed me whole with a series of unexpected events (including a move to Europe!), and having written nothing for two years, I don't remember much of where I wanted things to go or which characters were going to do what. Below is some basic information related to my two unfinished works, Triad and Abyss of Birds. Use it - or don't - as you like.
- Naruto uses 'blood clones' to act both as himself and as otokage, Kabuto introduces him to politics (much to Naruto's misery and Sasuke's amusement)
- team seven participates in the chunin exams again, which results in Naruto meeting the remaining living jinchurikki (sp?)
- the hunt for the akatsuki continues, and Sasuke gets his final showdown with Itachi - which results in him leaving AGAIN, and as Naruto has a village to run, he can't follow, so he sends Sakura.
- Naruto continues to rebuild sound and try to navigate kage-level politics, as sasuke and sakura engage in a game of tag that spans most of the elemental countries
- I had a vague sort of idea that the chase should end up with Sakura somehow taking over a village much the same way Naruto did, and Sasuke being rather miffed about it and subsequently founding a village of his own. And then all three of them competing like three-year-olds over who had the best village or something.
-I also had some sort of dramatic showdown involving all the jinchurikki and one of them trying to oust Naruto as kage, but again...two years and very few notes remaining.
- it was only intended to be a few more chapters, basically just my shot at an intelligent!naruto fic, but the plot just kept growing.
- I was speculating over the many ways in which I could kill Naruto, and had basically decided he would die after the mission with Neji and Ten Ten (during which a romance would bud, although only after copious sarcastic sniping), in the Forest of Death, which would reveal his basic immortality to Orochimaru
- Sasuke would still be bitten, but it wouldn't be focal to the story - Naruto would be far more busy trying to explain to a very hostile Interrogation force how exactly he was still alive to worry about his former team-mate, and Jiraiya would convince Tsunade to return in order to have her debts cleared.
- Naruto misses the last exam completely, only escaping when a visit by Tsunade to find out what's going on coencides with the Sand/Sound invasion
- he meets up with Neji again, romance happens, and Sasuke finds his way to sound without pursuit - much to his surprise and consternation.
- With the invasion repelled, Naruto would finally clear things up with Tsunade over his multiple souls, is promoted, more mushy stuff happens, and basically that's all I had planned.
Happy writing and I hope you enjoyed my stories!