Author has written 6 stories for Utena, Hollows, Kim Harrison, and Shitsurakuen/失楽園.
I like to thank all of you who read my work and enjoyed it. Thanks to those for taking your time to review! Hearing your thoughts and comments always make my day. I always answer everyone as soon as I can.
02/05/09 Hey there! I just wanted to tell you a story about how I came across RG Utena. It all started when my big brother and I went down to our local comic shop (Now closed, nooo!T_T) and after a merry round of shopping headed home. But, we were half way home when, I realized I didn't buy my favorite magazine (yeah I was into DBZ). So I sent my grumbling brother back. I waited impatiently, until at last, he returns! He thrusts the magazine at me and I eagerly thumbed through the pages then and there (no impulse control) But what's this! I was dismayed. He got me the wrong one! I was disgruntled at having wasted my money, and let him know. It was when I actually read the contents that within I found Shoujo Kakumei Utena, unlike anything I came across and so singularly unique, to me at least. And that is where my interest began. Oh happy mistake!
10/31/09 Happy Hollows Eve! Okay people, here's my top ten reasons of:
You Know You're Hooked When...
10. stunned by such a unique story/concept, you sit up and pay attention. Not to mention the artwork, whoa! O_o
09. you save up to buy the manga and/or anime. Fine... be a cheapskate and watch it on youtube.
08. watching it again, with a massive headache, you still try to make sense of it all, despite the pain. Oh, the pain... x_x
07. you're still musing over what could it possibly all mean... (all that subtext!) the possibilites and have a favorite character... guess who.
06. you start to read endless fanfiction. The good, the so-so, and the very bad. Of course, that's a matter of perspective.
05. you decide to write a fanfic of your own, thinking how hard would it be to start? Oh, what fools we mortals be! T_T
04. expressing said desire aloud, leaves people puzzled, what is a fanfic? Might as well speak Greek. Suddenly feel forlorn.
03. while writing, find yourself thinking about it constantly, that the characters are now regulars in your dreams. Gadzooks! What the heck!
02. write a fanfic based on an anime that's complicated enough, but no, had the bright idea of a crossover. Sleepless nights abound.
01. the author's nom de plume of said fanfic, is a stab at wit. Hopefully, not coming off as twit in turn.
03/14/10 When life gives you lemons, ask for salt and a shot of Tequila. It burns! T_T