Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
If you took the time to go to my profile than you must have read one of my stories.
There are a few things you need to know:
I love to write
I live for music
I would die for my friends
My pet peeves are when people get out of character in their stories, make them unrealistic, unoriginal, and stupid.
Oh, and if you're summaries are along the lines of "I suck at summaries" or "Better than the summary" or just a bunch of garbled IM speak I promise I won't even look at the story.
So make it good.
Here are the site rules for posting:
Listen to them
1. Spell check all stories and poems. There is no excuse for not doing this. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as Google.Com to find one.
2. Proofread all entries for grammar and other aspects of writing before submission. 'Hot off the press' content is often riddled with errors. No one is perfect but it is the duty of the writer to perform to the best of his/her ability.
3. Respect the reviewers. Not all reviews will strictly praise the work. If someone rightfully criticizes a portion of the writing, take it as a compliment that the reviewer has opted to spend his/her valuable time to help improve your writing.
4. Everyone here is an aspiring writer. Respect your fellow members and lend a helping a hand when they need it. Like many things, the path to becoming a better writer is often a two way street.
5. Use proper textual formatting. For example: using only capital letters in the story title, summary, or content is not only incorrect but also a disregard for the language itself.
Entries not allowed:
1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
Actions not allowed:
1. Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
2. Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
1. Entry title and summary must be rated G for all audience. No exceptions.
2. Entry must be given the proper rating. No exceptions.
3. Entry must be placed in proper category. No exceptions.
4. Chapters of the same story are not allowed to be submitted as separate entries. All chapters/segments must be grouped together using the 'edit/upload chapter' feature in the left menu.
Here is the disclaimer for my stories: I do not own Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse. I do not claim to have written them or any part of them. There is no copyright infringement intended. Thank you.