Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, Devil May Cry, Avengers, Star Trek: 2009, Hobbit, Bleach, Captain America, Magi/マギ, and Wolf Among Us.
Yeah, my name is originally Impaculate but under harsh and unbelievable circumstances... I forgot my own password and am now having to make another site of me and leave my precious stories behind. Of course, I could always use them but change them around a bit... yes that sounds pretty good to me. Those who've been a fan to Impaculate please do not mistake me as some random person trying to steal another user's stories. We sometimes get into situations that we have no other choice but to move on from... (looks back and sighs) I can't believe this is happening, but it has. I'm sorry but please don't flame me for accusing me as some thief, I'm just stuck and now moving in the neighborhood as the "new guy". I hope some of my old stories will catch on and I have some plans as for new ones, for all that's been happening in my absence, I got a lot of things planned in this place. So, here I am from now on known as ScreamScarlett, it's a name I came up with after a chapter from my Devil May Cry 4 fanfic called "Le Manoir du diable".
So, I'm gonna start things pretty different here and I hope ya don't mind from the rearranging and none of ya flame me for misunderstandings of stealing the fanfiction I've written myself. Okay, enough of the damn squabbling and time to get down to some serious business. Get comfy in my new home and start reading away what I got for you guys!
Devil May Cry:
I'm a soldier who stands his ground
Gunblade007, Quizilla, Stand or DIE!
No one sees her.
moonlightangel1, Quizilla, Unnoticed
"Friends Forever," that's what we've always said.
moonlightangel1 to yingyang06, Quizilla, Best Friends Forever
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.