Author has written 14 stories for X-Men, Animorphs, Dark Angel, Spider-Man, StarTrek: The Next Generation, Transformers/Beast Wars, Danny Phantom, Young Justice, Merlin, Ninja Turtles, Forgotten Realms, and Inheritance Cycle.
What's there to tell? I like to ski and I'm a Sci-fi/Fantasy geek. That's about it.
I don't really specialize in any particular category. You'll probably see me all over the place. I am, however, terrible at romance of any kind.
Random Bits and Bytes:
Ok, my sister and I just tried this meme and ended up dying of laughter. Here's the result:
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Merlin) or 11 (Henry)?
Henry Foss. Definitly. Merlin's too cheeky.
2. Do you think 2 (Lois Lane) is hot? How hot?
3. 12 (Kilgarrah) sends 8 (The Doctor) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
4. What is or would be 9's (Karin) favourite book?
5. Would it make more sense for 2 (Lois Lane) to swear fealty to 6 (Merlin), or the other way around?
6. For whatever reason, 5 (Hetty) is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 (Karin) or with 10 (John Sheppard)?
7. 2 (Lois Lane), 7(River Song), and 12 (Kilgarrah) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
8. 3 (Bruce/Batman) challenges 10 (John Sheppard) to a duel. What happens?
9. If 1 (Gwaine) stole 8's (The Doctor's) most precious possession, how would 8 get it back?
It would probably involve a tavern, and lots of ale...and those 4 dozen pickled eggs that Arthur gets billed for the next day.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (River Song) and 12 (Kilgarrah) both attain what they most desire.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Abby) and 1(Gwaine) to work together?
12. If 7 (River Song) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
13. If you could command 3 (Bruce/Batman) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Sister: (Adoring, worshipful look)...Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, BATMAN!
In all seriousness though, we would tell him to get his head straight and go hug his sons (including Jason).
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw anything regarding 11 (Henry)?
15. If 2 (Lois Lane) had to choose sides between 4 (Abby) and 5 (Hetty), which would it be?
16. What might 10 (John Sheppard) shout while charging into battle?
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (The Doctor), which song would you choose?
18. 1 (Gwaine), 6 (Merlin), and 12 (Kilgarrah) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Lois Lane) to use on 10 (John Sheppard)?
20. What would 5 (Hetty) most likely be arrested for?
Something involving espionage.
21. What is 6's (Merlin) secret?
22. If 11 (Henry) and 9 (Karin) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (River Song) or 8 (The Doctor)?
24. 1 (Gwaine) and 9 (Karin) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Abby's) sinister secret organization. 11 (Henry) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 (Kilgarrah) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Hetty), they seek out 3 (Bruce), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
'Ok...Who Gave the Dragon Caffiene?" Otherwise known as "Kilgarrah the Dragon Quail" (Long story, a cracked conversation, and a lot of inside jokes...you probably don't want to know)