Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Updated September 30th, 2007- 12:11pm.
News: I am working on completly re-doing 'Beat of her Heart' so that it links to directly after Eclipse, and so it will take me some time, as I am gutting the whole story. Review with some support, because it is always a big help.
Iiiiieee!!!! Thank you for caring enough to look at my profile page!!!
Here is a little bit about me:
- I am 15, born on March 24th, 1992. That makes me an Aries (hells yeah)
- My favorite color is Bright Red.
- I live in Chicago (Go Cubs!!).
- I have a dog named Paddington Bear.
- I can read at an uncannily fast rate (several fat books a week if they are up to my high standards). I absolutly love british humor. Do you know any good books? Send me an email, because I will be friggin' estatic if I get some suggestions.
- In the Jung Typology Test I am a ESTJ. Go look it up on Google, because it is a cool test.
- In the Geek Test, I got 7 percent geek (eh, it could be worse...).
- I speak Latin. "Tu est fattus canes!!!" (You are a stupid dog!!!)(Hahahaha, I love yelling at people in Latin, because nobody knows what I am talking about!!!!)
- My favorite class is gym. I love running around like a loser in skin-tight shorts and baggy tee shirts. I love playing tackle football with the guys. And I love getting cuts and scrapes and bruises. I know, I am REALLY weird, but it is fun.
- I am a baton twirler. My highschool got rid of the cheerleading team a few years back (some of the girls on the squad were a little bit... racy... if you can catch my drift). So I have no hope of ever beoming one. Boo hoo.
- My theme song is "You Know my Name" by Chris Cornell (Think tight black leather, a pistol, and thigh-high sex-kitten heels (weird, I know )). I heard this song in the beggining of Casino Royale (AMAZING MOVIE- I love Eva Green, she is totally kick-ass).
- My other theme song is "Perhaps 'vampires' is a bit strong, but..." by the Arctic Monkeys. Last Saturday I was downstairs in my kitchen making scrambled eggs, and just as the chorus came on (I was singing along) with the line "cuz all you pepuhlaa ah vam-piiires" (with a really funny voice), my twin brother comes downstairs... and he just gave me this look and went back up...
- I look like exactly like Bella (Almost everything is the same that Stephenie Meyer described Bella as), and I act exactly like Rosalie. Quizzilla determind that I am most like her (I took, I kid you not, 7 tests), and I didnt belive it at first. But it turns out that everyone in my family thinks I am cold-hearted and narcissistic... I knew I had a big ego, but I didnt know it was that big of a problem...
- I am a pyromaniac. Here is a very funny story about me and blowing things up:
My chemistry class was doing a lab on hydrogen, where we were supposed to seperate the molecules. I wasnt paying attention when my teacher was talking beucase I was far to busy day dreaming (I do that a lot...). So my partner, Mark, tells me that it is time to start. So we had several small tubes to test the gas from, and one main tube where the gas was produced. Since I wasnt paying attention, I put a glowing splint (this is like a match, exept it makes stuff blow up...) into the main tube. AND IT BLOWS UP!!!! (uh, yeah, duuuhhhh). Like, I am not talking 'bang'. I am talking 'KA-B O O O O O M'. It shot out a blue light out of the top (about 3 inches high) and made a terible screaching noise. The top of the tube melted, and the whole thing was black... Thank the lord I was wearing my goggles... So my teacher comes out of the back, and starts coughing and waving at his face (the whole room was filled with smoke at that point) and he goes "WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD WAS THAT MISS KATE?!?!!?!!?" And thats when the fire alarm went off... muaa haa haa haa haa.
I recently made a quiz on Quizilla.com, and it is called "What Twilight Character Are You Most Like?" it is amazing. My username is the same as my penname (katelovesedward) so I am easy to find. Here is a hyperlink to the quiz, if you are too lazy to go look me up:
My intrests include: Twilight, New Moon, Edward, and chocolate.
I am a 'fan girl' . My friends 80 and N came up with the name, and N even made a comic about me called Kate-the-fan-girl's BEST DAY EVER. She also informed me that I am doomed to get grabbed by someone because I wear belly button shirts and short skirts.
80 is working on a comic called Kate-the-fan-girl's HORRIFIC ANIME DAY. It is about me going to an anime convention with the family I babysit for (These people are the weiredest family I know... They are all anime hippies...). The dad wants me to cosplay (True story!! Perv alert!! AHHHH!!!!), and his little 7 year old daughter wants to too, so she dresses up as Chi from Chobits (Scaaaaannnnnnddddddalllllllll!!!!!!!). It is hilarious, so when she finishes, I will scan it onto Diviant Art and post the link here.
However, I am not agenst drawing. I draw fashion, and if N lets me use her scanner I might put some of those up to Deviant Art... I also luff photography and film.
I think all guys should be like Edward... actually, I think all guys should just read Twilight, and model themselves after him (MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND READ IT!!!). The world would be a better place, wouldnt you agree?
I also like reviews. No, correction: I love reviews. Like, when I get a review I get all soppy, because I am so happy that everyone was kind enough to review.
I like silly OOC, and some Lemons and Limes.
I dont like storys with bad grammer. I dont like it when authors clump paragraphs together.
You know what I also dont like? I dont like it when people write fan fiction, and add new characters. I also dont like AUs.
You know what I hate? I hate it when people put themselves in the story.
And you know what I desipize? I despise it when people put themselves in the story, and make Edward ditch Bella for them. It is absolutly infuriorating, and completly inexcusable!!! Bella and Edward are ment to be together, and nothing will change that ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!
See how passionate I get talking about Twilight and New Moon? I told you I was obbsessed!!!!
If you think the semi-colon is completely usless, stupid, annoying and plotting to destroy the English language as we know it, copy this onto your profile!
If you say 'water' as 'wader', 'egg' as 'agg', and 'your' as 'yer' and you still deny that you have a Chicago accent, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this onto your profile (Hee hee, Twilight...)
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this onto it to make it even longer.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turky Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
If you're a proud stalker and obsessed love-struck fan-girl of Edward Anthony Mason Cullen, copy this into your profile.
If when you have a child, you'd consider naming them Edward, copy this into your profile.
If you truely believe, there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
You know your addiction to Twilight is getting dangerous when you've added "Volterra" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done just that, copy this into your profile.
Paste this in your profile if you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP sign.
Paste this in your profile if you've ever fallen off a chair backwards.
Paste this in your profile if you've ever gotten hit by a parked car.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
"They’re bloodsuckers."“And apparently you're furballs with attitude problems. So stop with the racism already." -- somebodys fanfic (I luff it!!!)
A friend will help you move, a true friend will help you move a body.
A friend will bail you out of jail at 2 A.M. A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Man, that was Awesome!!".
Teenagers are the reason animals eat their young.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
I know karate, kung-fu, and 47 other dangerous words.
God made man, knew he could do better, and made woman.
My AIM screen name is RainbowChiclet24, and even if you are just some random person that likes to talk about obbsessing over Twilight, please give me an IM. Really. Really really. I would love it.
If you have any ideas about what I should put in my story, send me a review or a PM or an AIM or email me at email@example.com, beecause I really do like hearing from you!!!!
If you feel like bothering me at school, my email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to make my day, just review by clicking that nice blue button!!! You know you wanna!!!
CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK!!!! just send me an email and i will tell you what my full name is, so you can find me.