Author has written 12 stories for Veronica Mars, and Lost.
My Top 25 TV Characters
1. Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)-The hottest vamp to ever walk this earth.
2. Joey Tribbianni (Friends)-One of the funniest guys to ever star on TV.
3. Lucille Ball (I Love Lucy)-The funniest woman on TV. She started a whole new type of comedy and a different generation.
4. Christina Yang (Grey's Anatomy)-An incredibly complex character with the heart of a marshallow if you look close enough.
5. Lynette Slavo (Desperate Housewives)-After all the stuff that she has gone through, it's amazing what a wonderful person she still is.
6. Nathan Scott (One Tree Hill)-The heart and soul of Tree Hill. He's what makes the show so amazing in my opinion.
7. Williow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)-She's one amazing witch and someone I would love to have by my side. Plus she has an amazing sense of humor.
8. Dr. Gregory House (House)-He really makes the show interesting even after so many seasons! Gotta love the attitude!
9. Liz Lemon (30 Rock)-Tina Fey is one of my role models and even though this show can be offensive at times, she makes it so funny!
10. Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars)-A fine example of why men where made. After all of his faults, he is still one of the most sizzling men on television!
11. Sylar/Gabriel Gray (Heroes)-A man of physical perfection and so much depth in addition to being a serial killer.
12. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)-One of the funniest shows on TV and he's what makes the show so awesome!
13. Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars)-The spunkiest girl on television! Sometimes I wish that I had her attitude. Plus Logan would not be so bad either!
14. Angelus (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)-When Angel became Angelus, the character became interesting. Why did Buffy have to give him back his soul?
15. Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)-He always has funniest lines and the best story lines and he's LEGEND-wait for it-DARY!
16. Shawn Hunter (Boy Meets World)-Another guy with great hair and a shining personality. So many facets that make him how he is and I just love him.
17. Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)-Very funny woman who lights up my day. Kudos for raising Rory by herself.
18. Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)-My favorite captain brought together a terrific ensemble cast while never losing sight of himself.
19. Karen Walker (Will and Grace)-This was the woman who gave me hope for comedies after Friends ended. I love her so much!
20. Chloe Sullivan (Smallville)-This girl can solve mysteries without the superpowers and she can write. She is totally my superhero. She leaves Clark in the dust.
21.James 'Sawyer' Ford (Lost)- I love him. He gives the best nicknames ever, plus he looks really hot without his shirt. He makes the show worthwhile in my opinion.
22. Jamie Bamber (Battlestar Galactica)- Always makes an interesting character with his conflicting decisions and interesting story lines.
23. Walter Bishop (Fringe)-He makes this show so much more entertaining and he is an excellent actor.
24. Julian Sark (Alias)-A really hot bad guy with an attitude! What more can I say?
25. Noah 'Puck' Puckerman (Glee)-Sweet Caroline is officially one of my favorites songs and he has the best smile ever!
My Top 20 TV Actors
Unsafe External Link