Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.
Random Things About Me:
I'm completely and totally random.
I love to watch movies about vampires and werewolves, like Van Helsing, but I hate jump-out-and-scare-the-crud-outta-you movies - except Disturbia... and Signs. And The Woman in Black -- a surprisingly gorgeous movie.
I ADORE roller coasters!!
I am completely and totally crazy.
I usually make large and extravagant hand-motions when I am talking. (Think Jack Sparrow, and that's me.)
I nod when I'm on the phone and someone asks me a question that I answer "Yes," to.
I love HG/HP pairing and would not have it any other way. Though I'm also a big fan of George and Charlie. *wink*
I like those weird squiggle lines on the keyboard. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am utterly insane.
I adore my friends and hang out with them all the time.
I am the dumbest smart person anyone will EVER meet.
I adore the sea no matter what (Well, I dunno... Those bloody jellyfish can get REALLY annoying).
Whenever I want to curse, I say British words so that I don't - which kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think (In my natural accent, mind you!)?
I sometimes talk in a British accent.
PLUTO IS STILL A PLANET!! I DON'T CARE WHAT ALL YOU SMARTY SCIENTISTS SAY:-(
I am a total grammar Nazi.
I tend to correct people mid-sentence.
I am the person who corrects the teachers and who everyone thinks is a quiet Teacher's Pet, when that person is actually plotting to kill anyone who mocks them.
I have a totally random sense of humor and I cry when I laugh.
My eyes darken or lighten with my moods (not to mention changing colors).
I want to laugh at the worst times and usually end up covering it up by coughing or "sneezing".
I'm sometimes forgetful.
I am quick to temper, but right after I get mad at someone, I feel guilty about it. (Actually, it's a one-second-I'm-angry-the-next-I'm-guilty type of thing, it's that quick.)
I will only eat things in even numbers (If there are thirteen grapes on a plate, I will take twelve or ten or eight or six or four or two... or negative two).
I have an obsession with reading (An UNHEALTHY one at that!).
I always sit crooked in my chair.
I have once gained five pounds in one day just by eating a honeydew (yes, a whole honeydew).
I have an opinion on the serial comma (there SHOULD be one before the 'and,' for goodness' sake!).
I always walk like I know where I'm going. Even when I'm COMPLETELY lost. Hence, a woman asked me for directions while I was in London... I'm from AMERICA.
I used to have short hair, as well as a deep voice, and have had people refer to me as "Sir."
I will not touch any glass bowl on the off chance that it is made of that gritty kind of glass. The texture DRIVES ME CRAZAY!
I hate the consistency of bread pudding... And tapioca.
My life goal is to own a tamed white tiger by the name of Norbert.
I am a hopeless romantic, but I would rather watch an action or comedy film than a gooey, rot-out-your-teeth romancey film.
I tend to make up words.
The more overtaken with emotion that I am during a rant, the less I tend to make sense.
My favorite word EVER is kumquat. Either that or peduncle.
I recently visited Great Britain and took over 1,000 pictures. People are only in about 10 of them, and I myself am only in about 3.
I have seen Beauty and the Beast, the film, at least 17 times in the past five months.
I actually own, and have watched, the 5-hour version of Pride and Prejudice.
Pride and Prejudice is by far my favorite book.
I love any type of stone church. I could totally live in one.
I plan to study archaeology and do digs in Greece. I also want to be a worship leader. We'll see how those two work out.
TV SHOWS: How I Met Your Mother (favorite, by far), Arrested Development, The Office, The New Girl, Once Upon a Time, Face Off, Scooby Doo, and Loony Toons.
MOVIES: The Usual Suspects, Gladiator, Beauty and the Beast, any Disney movie really, Broadway musicals, V for Vendetta, Taken, and The Shawshank Redemption.
MUSIC: Bands: Mumford & Sons, Hillsong, Florence + the Machine, Death Cab for Cutie, Starkids, Pomplamoose, Shane & Shane, and Travis Cottrell. Genres: Folk, Folk Rock, 80s/New Wave, Indie, Classic Rock, Christian, and Alternative. Pretty much anything besides country, rap, or hip hop, actually.
GAMES: Skyrim. So addicting. And Gears of War 3.
BOOKS: Pride and Prejudice, Othello, The Lords of Discipline, The Count of Monte Cristo, Calvin and Hobbes, Sherlock Holmes, and Greek mythology.
1. Lizzie/Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
THIS IS BUNNY (\_/)
IT'S SO FUNNY HOW I HAVE ACTUALLY DONE ALL OF THIS!!:
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, WWMTgirl, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, DemonDaughter, RaiKimTomBoY, Harry's My Boy
If you believe that the government should make levees and not war, copy & paste this in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have seen a movie so many times that you have memorized almost all of the lines, and you STILL laugh at EVERY punch line, copy this onto your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this on your profile!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile (I've done both).
If you ran up a down escalator copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
If you like chocloate as much as I do copy this in your profile
A rose is a rose is a rose.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like, "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that i am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
A true friend is someone who will try to answer the "eraser bits" question and have a long conversation about it. A friend is someone who won't say anything when you cry for no reason, but will start sobbing to just help you cry. If you have a true friend, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile. (THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ! And Hammy... And Tink...)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever fallen UP stairs, add this to your profile.
If you have ever asked where something is and gotten mad at someone for taking it, and you've been holding it in your hand the whole time, add this to your profile.
If you have ever run into a stationary object, copy this onto your profile. (Numerous times for me!)
If you have ever wanted to just SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever accidentally poked yourself in the eye with a spoon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If, for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, copy and paste this onto your profile. (In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, I started laughing just after Edmund "died" because of the way Peter was running. I can't help it; he runs like a girl!)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, freakysoccergirl, HarmoniousPie, Harry's My Boy
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile (I have a scar).
If you have ever tripped where there is a 'watch your step' sign, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like hanging "this"'s and are proud of it, copy and paste THIS onto your profile.
If you've ever gotten fifteen minutes into a horror movie and then insisted that it be turned off, copy this into your profile. I have. (The Ring... Definitely.)
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let life wonder how the heck you did that.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then copy and paste this in your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word four letters or less, copy and paste this onto your profile ("wear").
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Harry's My Boy
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
Be insane... because well behaved women never make history.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
If you still have to think 'righty tighty, left loosy' when opening, well, anything, copy this into your profile.
The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.
No guy is worth your tears and the ones who are won’t make you cry.
Adults are just kids with money.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
50 Things Not to Do at Hogwarts(winkwink)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldey senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class sky clad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's detention to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on his or her arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every Potions class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as body lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasley twins "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.