Author has written 4 stories for Static Shock, and Psych.
Taken away on angels' wings, free from pointless, Earthly things.
Obsessions include: Static Shock, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Persona 3, Gears of War, Bones, Metalocalypse, Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtles, and Psych.
I support: Love in general. I'm personally straight, but I believe in love! :D
Ohai. I respond to Ace...and anything else. Pretty much.
If you need a beta, I'm available! :) I love to help, and I love making friends. Admittedly, I'm a grammar Nazi, so your shit will be perfect.
I'd love to hear your story suggestions!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in the world.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, bi-racial marriage, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.