Author has written 20 stories for Harry Potter, and Alex Rider.
I'M BACK. Three years later.
Not-So Recent News:
May 27: I am worse at keeping promises than I thought. First log in for a very long time. Love you Jen.
July 5: I am finally out of my case of the Writers' Block and will be back soon. Yes, Jen, I'm talking to you. I have a new Harry Potter story and a new Alex Rider story in the works. Keep an eye out for my updates or, if you can't be bothered, just add me to your alert list.
June 28: Yes, my lovelies, I will be back soon. Starting off slowly, I must admit, but I am still coming back. To top it off (not that many of you care - 'cept you, Jenna), I will be submitting my 21st story soon. Yay...?
May 31: I am currently on HIATUS. The reasons for this inculde, but are not limited to, my health, my schooling, my family and a severe writers' block. I am apologising on my hands and knees, begging you not to be angry if you are waiting for an update. I am so sorry if anybody was waiting - even if that was only you, Jen. To prove how sorry I am, when I can find the time and the inspiration to write, I will. :) Cheers.
See you all in a few months (hopefully sooner)!Febuary 3: A long-standing poll of mine ("Should I concentrate on one fic at a time, a pattern or randomly?") has been tallied and it has been a tie between pattern and randomly so those updates will be coming in randomly and the pattern being there isn't really a pattern, but I'm updating, so hold your tounges.
A Little Bit of Rambling About Moi:
· Has a seriously blonde personality.
· Loves swings but was never granted with a swing set as a child. Come to think of it, she was never given a sandpit, dog, trampoline or those red shoes either.
· Although, she was given a pool until her Daddy pulled it out of the ground just as she finally realised she loved swimming and the hottest summer in years came.
· Suffers from continuous clumsiness and bad luck.
· Should wear reading glasses, but doesn’t.
· Wishes she could have played soccer as a child but knew she would have tripped over the ball anyways.
· Loves action movies with lots of fighting, guns, explosions, hot guys and the occasional romance-comedy.
· Loves to read (like most of the people on this site) but can never really find the time.
· Cut all her hair off because she thought she could save money on shampoo.
· Seems to be a trouble magnet and is always blamed for things she didn’t do.
· Hates the world some times because she can not physically marry Captain Jack Sparrow or Scarecrow in the Scarecrow series.
· Wishes she could run the world for one day, just to see what it would be like.
· Knows it would only be one day because nobody would last much longer under her rule.
· Would like to point out she never gives her real name over the internet, so those of you who think you know me, don’t be so sure.
· Is a Beta Reader, although she isn’t very commonly asked for her services.
· Cries in almost every movie or book, even if it isn’t a sad one.
· A bit of a drama queen.
· Will be surprised if anybody has read this far.
· Has just realised she has been speaking in third person and is wondering why she won’t just stop already.
· Has decided to keep talking like this because it’s sunk in.
· Is scared of insects, ONLY when somebody else gets scared.
· Is obsessive compulsive and claustrophobic.
· Will wind this up now because her fingers hurt.
A Little Bit More Rambling, This Time About My Writing/Other People’s:
· Likes stories about the Founders and the Marauders.
· Rarely ever reads anything about the ‘Golden Trio’ because she finds them boring after so many books.
· Is a very strong Tonks/Lupin supporter.
· Is a very strong Lupin supporter, period.
· Updates whenever she can get a break from the very busy life she leads.
· Owns the Fic Orphanage where you can hand over those pesky fan fictions that you don’t want anymore to somebody new with a fresh idea in mind.
· Has many more ideas ready to unleash but has wisely decided to stop starting new stories because they are getting harder to update.
· Loves Lily/James, Tonks/Lupin, Sirius/OC and OC/OC relationships.
· Hates Mary Sues and would like you to tell her if any of her OCs turns Mary Sue-ish. Please.
Unsafe External Link