Author has written 15 stories for Queer as Folk, FAKE, Lost, Tales of the Abyss, Fable, Elder Scroll series, and Once Upon a Time.
Currently working on Expectations, A Once Upon a Time fanfiction that started out as a one-shot and is now over 50 chapters and counting. Although I expect Expectations to be the longest story set in this universe, there will be others that follow.
1) Scar: Stripped of his birthright and his beloved, Prince Leon flees his kingdom and vows revenge against his twisted and conniving younger brother Asa. But when Leon learns that Asa is planning an act of unspeakable evil, he will be forced to choose between the justice he dreams of or risking his life to save his innocent young nephew.
2) All of Me: Vivienne Gold, the youngest child of Belle and Rumple, is force to be reckoned with in the world of high fashion. Highly talented and utterly ruthless, Vivienne will do whatever it takes to stay on top. Dillion Dupre grew up with nothing but a gift for design and burning desire to escape from poverty, and has channeled both into a wildly successful business that prides itself on ethics as well as beauty. Dillion quickly realizes there is more to Vivienne Gold than meets the eye, and is determined to uncover the beauty inside of the beast.
3) Healing Waters: She was the one who got away, Andrew Gold's first love. When Victoria Davenport and her daughter Daisy show up in Storybrooke, Andrew believes fate is giving him a second chance. But the truth about Vicky's situation, and Daisy, will put Andrew at odds with his own stringent moral code. It's love verses law and Rumple plans on making very sure his son chooses wisely.
4) Story yet unnamed: Liam Jones and Haylan Gold are bound together by the strongest magic known to exist. Now married, they travel our world, the Enchanted Forest, and undiscovered realms side by side. As they attempt to fix the wrongs they uncover, their actions, and their love, will become legendary.
5) All The King's Horses: Combining magic and medicine, Faith Gold has dedicated her life to healing ills of the mind. However, when she's asked to treat a severely traumatized little girl, Faith finds herself pulled into the chaos of child's broken mind. With both her own and her patient's sanity at stake, Faith will attempt to put a child back together again. However, Faith will also find herself uncovering a long-forgotten secret buried deep within her own mind, one that could tear her family apart.