Ok, so I'm pretty new about his stuff, the writing myself part, I mean, so please try not to get mad at me or anything:) English also isn't my first language so I may not be very correct all the time:P I am always opened for suggestions though:)
So, my favourite pairings:
Glee - Kurt/Blaine, Puck/Blaine, Karofsky/Jeff
CSI Miami - Calleigh/Delko, Ryan/Natalia
CSI NY - Danny/Lindsay, Mac/Stella
CSI - Nick/Sara, Warrick/Catherine
Walker, Texas Ranger - Sydney/Gage
Twilight - Bella/Edward, Renesmee/Jacob
Bones - Booth/Bones
NCIS - Kate/Tony
V.I.P. - Nikki/Johnny
A-Team - Face/Amy
Harry Potter - Harry/Hermione
MacGyver - MacGyver/Nikki
Wild Card - Zoe/Dan
Knight Rider - Michael/Bonnie
Other places: Christian/Oliver, Daryl/Carol
(I know, I watch a lot of weird things...)
In Remembrance to Severus Snape,
A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor,
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley,
Who fought bravely to the very end,
And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half,
And will loyally await his soul mate and brother,
With many jokes,
He's got forever to think of them, right?
In Remembrance to Dobby,
Who was more free and full of love,
Than any elf, and most humans.
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin,
The last real Marauder,
Who was not just a wonderful father,
An incredible husband and a brave hero,
As well as an awesome warewolf,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks,
Who died for the greater good,
And would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora,
In Remembrance to Alastair 'Mad Eye' Moody,
Who's motto 'Constance Vigilance' kept him alive,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort,
Who was pretty cool and cute when he was younger,
But who got his butt kicked thoroughly in the end,
In Remembrance to Albus Dumbledore,
Whose past and wisdom confused us,
Whose seeming betrayal shocked us,
But who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange,
Because it was awesome how Molly Weasley got her with the Avada Kedavra,
She deserved everything she got in the end,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey,
Who we really didn't know too well,
But took a lot of pictures and died fighting in the war,
So he must've done something good...
Besides stalking Harry,
In Remembrance to Hedwig,
Harry's first real friend,
Who lived and died soaring.
I did not make this! I found it on another authors page!
1. Hugs to Hedwig, because you were a good owl, and Harry should have let you out of your cage.
2. Hugs to Dudley, because while you may have been a bully and a moron, at least you ended up having a soul.
3. Hugs to Ron for saving Harry's life, getting Gryffindor's sword, and pwning a Horcrux (that's one hell of an apology), for reading that book Fred and George gave you, and for always wanting to come back.
4. Hugs to Tonks for putting up with Remus' insecurities and loving him anyways (and also for being pregnant and still kick-ass!).
5. Hugs to Remus for being insecure in the first place, and then for doing the right thing like we always knew you would.
6. Hugs to Harry for being the main character of my favorite series of all time, for growing-up to be an unbelievably courageous man, and for finally getting your happy ending. We were always rooting for you, mate.
7. Hugs to Mrs. Weasley, for kicking butt and taking names, for making awesome birthday cake, and for pwning Bellatrix (she deserved it).
8. Hugs to George, because you lost your best friend and your brother in one horrible blow, and it still hurts my heart to think of the look on your face.
9. Hugs to Percy for admitting you were wrong, and for getting that one last laugh out of Fred.
10. Hugs to Hermione for putting up with your hair (trust me, I can more than sympathize), for keeping an eye on Harry and Ron and somehow retaining your sanity, for always knowing the right thing to do, and for your awesomely adorable moment on page 625 (American edition).
11. Hugs to Voldemort. You're going to need them, where you're going.
12. Hugs to Snape for not only meeting but exceeding my expectations, for being Dumbledore's man through and through, for loving Lily and protecting Harry, and for fooling Voldemort right until the very end.
13. Hugs to Dumbledore, because even though I'm still not sure I've forgiven you for manipulating Harry, I've always loved how you manage to show up at the end of the book and explain everything to all of us less-knowledgable beings; there will never be another white-bearded, pointy-hatted wizard quite as omnipotent as you. (Sorry, Gandalf.)
14. Hugs to Luna for staying ever serene and Luna-like despite the war, and for fighting your heart out at the same time.
15. Hugs to McGonagall for every single line of dialogue she had in book seven. We all dream of having teachers as kick-butt as you.
16. Hugs to all the Slytherins, because I totally think you got dissed when not even one of you stayed to help fight.
17. Hugs to Dobby and Kreacher for being absolutely-frickin'-adorable, loyal, and unexpectedly heroic.
18. Hugs to the Bloody Baron, simply because anyone that thwarted in love deserves one.
19. Hugs to Neville, because the Sorting Hat is never wrong, because you were braver and truer than anyone would have guessed, and because we always knew you were a hero, right from the start.
20. Hugs to Teddy Lupin, because your parents were amazing and you never got to know them, because you got caught snogging Victoire (that's our boy!), and most of all because you have turqouise hair (welll, sometimes).
21. Hugs to Draco, because you were a spineless git, but you weren't evil in the slightest--spineless I can live with. Evil, not so much.
22. And last but most certainly not least, hugs to J.K. Rowling. Thank you for creating this world, thank you for giving me Harry and his adventures to grow up with, thank you for R/Hr and H/G and the Weasley twins and Hagrid and Uncle Vernon (he will always crack me up) and the Mirror of Erised and seven books worth of amazingness. But most of all, J.K., hugs to you for giving all us wistful kids the dream that on our eleventh birthdays we might see an owl flapping towards our window with a thick letter clutched in its beak--in short, hugs to you for giving me and many other HP fans out there an unforgettable part of our childhoods.
You studied with Hermione. You stumbled with Ron. You hid creatures with Hagrid. You laughed with Fred and George. You fought with Voldemort. You forgot with Neville. You got caught with the DA. You rebelled against Umbridge and Snape. You cheered on Gryffindor. You kept up the rivalry with Draco Malfoy and the Slytherins. You worked with Dumbledore. You stuck with Harry til the end. Now it’s nearly over, and now all you can do is remember, and thank J.K. Rowling for the time of your life
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN alot so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so it MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick...AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish...eeny meeny miney mo...and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember Ring Pops.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies
Saved By The Bell was the coolest show ever!
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that! (Tazzos!)
You remember Highlight's magazine.
You went to McDonald's to play in the play place
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the My Space frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walk mans.
When game boy was a brick.
You did MASH to figure out your future
When you weren't cool unless you had a Starter jacket.
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
or if you smiled at one of these things.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.
Opening Credits: We Will Rock You (5ive)
Waking Up: Nature Boy (John Leguizamo)
First Day At School: Everything (Lifehouse)
Falling In Love: Forgive Me (Evanescense)
Fight Song: Can't Fight The Moonlight (LeAnn Rimes)
Breaking Up: The Christmas Song (Josh Groban)
Prom night: Kyle's Mom (South Park)
Life: By Myself (Linkin Park)
Mental Breakdown: Mere tujud (Tantsupidu Üheshingamine)
Driving: Sometimes When We Touch (Fifth Avenue)
Flashback: Ööd on siin pimedad (Terminaator)
Getting back together: Overture (Daft Punk)
Wedding: Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol) [Perfect!!!!]
Birth of First Child: You'll Be In My Heart (Phil Collins)
Final Battle: Saatus homse naerdes toob (Lenna Kuurmaa)
Funeral Song: I Don't Wanna Fight No More (Westlife)
Final Credits: Wake (Linkin Park)
Copy this into your profile and try it for yourself
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me. I am not one of the lucky ones.
I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMT s stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"!
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS--
WEIRD QUIZ THING
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
La fiesta de las flores de mayo
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Tuuni mu mõisa
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The film playing in my computer
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going to my apartment
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Another account where I found this survey
9. What are you wearing?
A t-shirt and a skirt
10. Did you dream last night?
Something bizarre that I can't remember as usual
11. When did you last laugh?
5 minutes ago
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Some pictures, wallpaper
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My dream? Can't recall it but I now it was weird...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Makes me actually think about some things, but the movie is more interesting
15. What is the last film you saw?
Right now looking at Mirror Mirror, but the last one beginning to end was Two Weeks Notice
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Build me and my family a new house and buy myself a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I lost my brother and grandfather to cancer
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Not sure, so many things I'd like to do
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, but probably not the best at it...
20. George Bush:
Yeah... not American so not really my business
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Isabela (loved the name much, much before Twilight ever made it's name) Alexandra
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome to the place where you can look at the sunset on the beach every night and listen to Linkin Park
Have I ever:
- had sex? Nope
- failed a class? Yup
- kissed a boy? Yes
- kissed a girl? Mmmm... probably not...
- used a little paper bag for lunch? Honestly, don't understand the question, but I have not eaten a paper bag for lunch yet...
- had a job? Yes
- slipped on ice? More then enough, one winter it was even 4-5 times...
- missed the school bus? most likely
- left the house without my wallet? Definitely
- bullied someone on the internet? NO
- played on a sports team? Yes
- drank alcohol? Yes
- had an eating disorder? Nope, love food :P
- been to a wedding? Three times I think...
- made fun of someone for being fat? No
- been on the computer for 5 hours straight? Probably
- watched tv for 5 hours straight? Definitely
- been late for school? Yes
- kissed in the rain? No
- showered with someone else? If locker room showers count then yes...
- failed my drivers test? Nope, aced it the first time
- been outside my home country? Plenty
- been on a road trip longer than 5 hours? Yeeeeeees...
- had lice? Don't think so
- gotten my heart broken? Yeah...
- had a credit card? No
- broken a bone? Had a fracture once...
- been unhappy about my weight? Yeah...
- won a trophy? A couple a year for the past 6-7 years...
- cut myself? Not on purpose
- got engaged? No
- been on a diet? Yes
- tried out to be on a tv show? No
- rode in a taxi? Yes
- been to prom? Don't really have those things in my country
- played a drinking game? Yes
- stayed up for 24 hours or more? Yes!
- been to a concert? Yes
- had a crush on someone of the same sex? No
- been in a car accident? No
- had braces? No
- learned another language? Yes
- killed an animal? Does a fly count? Then about a gazillion...
- been at a yard sale? Yeah
- been to a japanese steakhouse? No
- wore make up? Yes
- talked to someone via webcam? Yes
- lost my virginity before I was 16? No
- had my wisdom teeth taken out? No
- kissed someone a different race than myself? No
- snuck out of the house? Yes
- had a virus on my computer? Yes
- dyed my hair? Yes
- graduated from college? No
- wore someone else’s clothes? Yes
- rode in an ambulance? No
- rode in a helicopter? I wish...
- caught the stove on fire? No
- got in a verbal fight? Yes
- met someone famous? Yes
- been on vacation? Yes
- been on a boat? Almost borned on one...
- been on an airplane? Yes
- broken something expensive? Probably
- had surgery? No
- kissed someone before I was 14? No
- beat a video game? Yes
- found something valuable on the ground? Money...
- made a survey? Yes
- stalked someone on a social network? Probably...
- prank called someone? Everytime I'm in a hotel...
- spent over $100 shopping in one day? Yup
- been to a library outside of school? Yes
- cut my hair and hated it? At first, yes, but I usually get used to it
- peed outside? Yes
- went fishing? Yes
- helped with charity? Yes
- been rejected by a crush? No, because I'm too shy to say anything...
- been suspended from school? Nope
- broken a mirror? Can't remember