Author has written 9 stories for Digimon, and Tales of Symphonia.
Updated: 4/20/05 - Edited and stuff, because I am a moron. :D
Penname: angel whiteDisclaimer:
Birthday: December 4
I own nothing that you recognize. Though by now that should be fairly obvious.
Current/Future Fanfic Projects:
1. Conflictions of the Mind (Status: In-progress. (14/3-)
- Fandom: Tales of Symphonia. Novelization of a sort, with several twists in store. I dare not reveal more than that out of fear of spoiling something. To my reviewers: Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. Will the ending be the salvation that everyone desires?
Estimated Completion of Chapter 15: (This chapter has been abandoned time and time again over the past months. As of now I am debating whether or not to go back and edit the fic from the beginning, or find a new goal for it. I hate it when fics are abandoned, and here I am engaging in hypocrisy, so I apologize to those of you who really did enjoy it. When I am actually able to sit and work on it, I will get to the chapter. I promise.)
2. Untitled FE Fanfiction (Status: Postponed)
- Fandom: Fire Emblem. I've been meaning to write a multichaptered Fire Emblem fic for some time, though at the moment I am more concerned with finishing more of my Tales fic. I need a plot that will last for chapters on end.. so this is verily postponed..
Completed/Hiatus Fanfic Projects:
1. Learn to Fly (Status: Hiatus. Four Chapters)
- Fandom: Digimon. I began this fic sometime after I completed Misery, as my dissatisfaction with the ending grew. It focuses a bit on other characters at first, such as Takeru, Miyako, and others that had been neglected throughout Misery's completion. Plot twists are abundant. Right now it is all that remains of my long journey through writing Be With You and Misery. Those fics have been deleted from the site. I had planned on rewriting them for years and never got around to it. Even if I do rewrite it someday, those old reviewers are gone. The old Digimon fans of 2000/2001 are gone. I cannot possibly see how I can write something for the readers of today that will satisfy.
2. Hazy Shade of Winter (Status: Long Hiatus. Three chapters)
- Fandom: Digimon. I had plans for this fic once. I intended to turn it around and rework the entire plot. That reworking.. is still in the works. Yamato/Mimi; Takeru/Hikari are stated as couples, but really, it's not like this will last.
3. Devastation (Status: Complete. One-shot)
- Fandom: Digimon. Back when I was still writing digimon fics, my friends and I would 'challenge', or beg one another for gift fics. This was before I became dissatisfied with writing first-pov type fiction.. and before I decided to stop writing author's notes, apparently. Ah, 2001. One-sided Yamato/Hikari; hints of Yamato/Mimi, Takeru/Hikari. Angst abounds.
4. Fall on Me (Status: Complete. One-shot)
- Fandom: Digimon. Another first-pov-fic. (Cue shudder). This actually was fun to write. Poor Taichi usually ends up a crazy madman in my stories. This one he is angsty. Yet so sweet. Taichi/Jun.
5. The Thin Line Between Truth and Trust (Status: Unfinished, 8/?)
- Fandom: Digimon. While the formatting and the beginning of the story have much to be desired, and seem the work of an amateur, this has been a fun fic in writing, especially remembering when Vintage and I came up with the idea for it so long ago. Now she's gone and left me behind, so I am struggling to pick up the pieces. It is rather AU.. but then again, isn't everything? Out of all the fics on Hiatus, this is most likely to be updated. If I ever rewrite it, for the first few chapters are amateur. I wish more people would read it. I'll be reformatting the chapters eventually.
6. It All Fell Apart (Status: Unfinished, 2/?)
- Fandom: Digimon. Another fic that got abused from formatting issues, all of the work that went into developing the backstory for it has not been forgotten. I hope to someday complete this.. or to post the actual backstory.
7. Their Secret (Status: Complete, Oneshot)
-Fandom: Tales of Symphonia. An interesting paring; and one never knows.