Author has written 5 stories for One Tree Hill.
About Me: Some of my interests include hanging out with my friends, writing, watching tv, singing, and drawing. I am almost out of high school and my favorite subject is history.
TV shows: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Prison Break, The O.C., Castle, Brothers and Sisters, ER, Alias, and Charmed.
Movies: Harry Potter Series, Avatar, Batman Series, Twilight, Slumdog Millionaire, Drive Me Crazy, Transformers, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, She's the Man, The Fast and the Furious, and A Cinderrella Story.
Disney Movies: Aladdin, Anastasia (Which is actaully not a Disney Movie), Hercules, Toy Story, and The Incredibles.
Actors/Actresses: James Lafferty, Ed Westwick, Rupert Grint, Wentworth Miller, Paul Walker, Shane West, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Leighton Meester, Emma Watson, and Jennifer Garner.
Music: Bethany Joy Lenz, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, Cobra Starship, Tyler Hilton, Rascal Flatts, Breaking Benjamin, The Almost, Three Days Grace, Relient K, Switchfoot, The Rocket Summer, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Good Charlotte, Taylor Swift, and The Fray.
Colors: Purple, Yellow, and Green.
Food: Popcorn, ice cream, and anything chocolate.
1. Nathan and Haley ~ One Tree Hill. I am a HUGE Naley fan and always will be. They are perfect for each other and either of them with anyone else is disgusting. (aka B///N and R///N...gross)
2. Chuck and Blair ~ Gossip Girl. Because he's Chuck Bass, and he loves her.
3. Ron and Hermione ~ Harry Potter. So freaking cute. I love them in the books and the movies.
4. Bella and Edward ~ Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. They are just perfect and so adorable. If only the movie did them more justice. :)
5. Michael and Sara ~ Prison Break. I'm going to disregard the finale and pretend like they got their happily ever after.
1. A Summer to Remember- Complete. Nathan Scott is the most popular guy in school and Haley James is just an average girl who happens to be friends with Nathan’s half-brother, Lucas. What happens when each of their groups of friends end up staying next door to each other all summer? Naley, with a little Brucas, and maybe Jeyton.
2. Return to the Past- Complete. After 4 years, Nathan, Haley, Brooke, Lucas, Peyton, and Tim are heading back to the beach for another summer of fun. Some hold secrets, some have suffered through heartbreaks, and some are their same old selves. They will encounter a few familiar faces and unimaginable surprises as they return to the past in this sequel to “A Summer to Remember.”
3. Meeting Baby James- Lydia and Jimmy James pay a visit to the Scott family to meet their new grandson. Naley and baby fluff. ON HOLD. I swear I really did have half of it written a while ago, but then my computer went crazy and deleted everything on my hard drive. I haven't found the inspiration to re-write what was deleted yet. :(
4. Birthday Boy- Complete. Oneshot about the Scott family celebrating Nathan's 22nd birthday. TSF fluff.
5. Swimming with the Scotts- Complete. The Scott family heads to the pool for a day of fun and relaxation. Unfortunately, Jamie's idea of fun is not the same as his parents'. TSF fluff.
Unsafe External Link