Author has written 34 stories for Star Wars, Valdemar universe, Lord of the Rings, CSI, Charmed, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Chronicles of Narnia, X-Men: Evolution, X-Men, X-Men: The Movie, and Avengers.
Things are still in a constant change, so I guess my profile needs to change too!
Name: phoenixqueen (I love these mythical creatures. They're my favorites, with unicorns and Pegasus coming in close second)
Occupation: Middle / High School English teacher/ insurance salesperson
Favorite Fandoms: The list is so long...where to begin?
Avengers / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Agents of SHIELD
Lord of the Rings
Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
Chronicles of Narnia
This is probably one of my favorite poems - I've been a fan of Sherlock Holmes for a very long time, and I came across this poem once and felt like I had to share it (and obviously it's not mine!):
Here dwell together still two men of note
—Vincent Emerson Starrett (1886-1974)
- A Family of Heroes: A BtVs and X-Men crossover fic. Buffy Summers and her cousin Scott Summers haven't seen each other since Buffy became the Slayer and Scott's powers emerged, but they've kept in touch via email and phone calls, although neither has revealed their secret to the other. When Buffy hears the prophecy that she is fated to die at the Master's hands, she emails Scott to try to say goodbye. Worry for his favorite cousin spurs him to come and visit her in Sunnydale, but he arrives to find her in a coma as a result of her fight with the Master. (on temporary hiatus until my inspiration comes back)
- Lost and Found: A BtVS and X-Men: Evolution crossover fic. Professor Charles Xavier has always treated his students like they were his own family, to make up for the losses he has suffered in his life. But when a strange disturbance registers on Cerebro, he gets a chance to reclaim somone he loved and lost. Takes place during the first season of X-Men: Evolution and near the end of the third season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (Currently being posted.)
- Eternity - Far Longer Than Forever: A fic based on the 90's X-Men animated series. My first attempt at real romance including sexual situations between consenting adults. A romantic pairing between Professor Xavier and Empress Lilandra.
- Between Families: My third story in the "Chronicles of Narnia" genre. Set post The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and pre (and during) Prince Caspian. More happened to Peter while he was High King of Narnia than might be expected, including his marriage to a Lady of Archenland. When he and his siblings are torn from Narnia, Peter is forced to abandon the new family he has in Narnia. When he returns, however, he must choose between his siblings and his new family. (Ugh...this summary sucks, but the story is much better, I swear!) Major AU, with Peter/OFC pairing. Not a Mary-Sue, I swear! (Currently being posted.)
- Random One-shots: I have several short stories in progress as well. Most of them were intended to be song-fics, but since the new ban on song-fics, I'm having to go back and rewrite them so that they don't incorporate song lyrics. Expect to see these in the near future, since I work on them when I am uninspired for other stories.
A note to my readers: I have an extremely hectic schedule, which does not allow a lot of time for writing fics. Any updates will come whenever I have a chance to actually sit down at my computer and write. However, I gladly welcome any reviews/emails with encouragement to keep writing...it fuels my fire, so to speak. I currenty have about 10 story ideas bouncing around inside my head, all of which are in some form of progress. Expect to see these fics in the future (I can't promise the near future, but for any of you that have me on Author Alert, I promise that before long I will have a new goody up for you.) My work is slightly hampered by the fact that I primarily write song-fics, and FF.Net has decided to ban song-fics from their allowed types of writing. If I can find a way to write my stories without the use of song lyrics, I will do so, but my best writing is to music so...(shrugs) we'll see where these new rules take us in the future!
Unsafe External Link