Author has written 5 stories for Sailor Moon, and Loonatics Unleashed.
Primary Occupation Cashier (current)
Secondary Occupation: CAD Drafter
Love: Reading fanfiction -- [Ninjago, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Twilight, Bleach, Twilight Percy Jackson and the Olympians Crossover, Kill la Kill, Tokyo Mew Mew, Shugo Chara!, Looney Tunes, Loonatics Unleashed, Biker Mice from Mars, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Devil is a Part-Timer, ThunderCats, Ninja Turtles, Pitch Black/Riddick, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hey Arnold, Winx Club, Frozen, W.I.T.C.H., & D N Angel]; dolphins, mermaids, dragons, fairies, all animals; laughing, drafting & designing using CAD, falling asleep to the sound of a thunderstorm, sleeping in general, dreaming about my favorite animes, swimming, eating, talking to my friends at school, music, dancing, singing along to the radio; TBS, The Big Bang Theory, Discovery Channel, Wonders of the Universe, Planet Earth, Shark Week, Big Cat Week, Nat Geo Wild, Science Channel, Sci Fi, Investigation Discovery, History Channel, Big Cat Diaries, The Flash, CW, FX; Dane Cook, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Carlos Mencia, Jeff Dunham, Chris Rock, & Trevor Noah.
Hate: Stupid people, bad grammar - especially in Fanfiction, when people write really good stories but never finish them, immaturity that far exceeds my own, gossip, fighting, being cold, winter, talking on the phone, spiders and their webs, people texting while driving, doing the dishes, stealing, drugs, smoking & alcoholics.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Orlando Bloom said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your carcass off.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"
7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't Use Any Punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Hard.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
20. Copy this and Send an E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile..
It's Called Therapy...
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
ONE FOR THE GIRLS!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband;
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife,
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To
RIP We shall remember
The Situation in Hell
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct . . . leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."
Two dead Boys, Unknown.
Ladies and Gentlemen, skinny and stout,
One fine day in the middle of the night,
A blind man came to watch fair play,
He lived on the corner in the middle of the block,
He crashed through a wall without making a sound,
I watched from the corner of the big round table,
Sex Is Good, Unknown
Sex is good,
Just for fun,
Sex is evil,
Roses are nice,
Money's Tight, Here's Your Christmas Card.
Twas the night before Christmas
Mom at the whorehouse
When out on the lawn
Then out on the lawn
He came down the chimney
He filled our stockings
He rose up the chimney
He swore and he cursed
Merry Christmas, Peter.
FUNNY QUOTE, UNKNOWN.
A. Cullen (16)
Alicia Blade (39)
devi no kaze (24)
Elemental Fantasy 13 (18)
Goddess Usagi (14)
Hisaki Kage (11)
Icy Amour (0)
Jan Lee (71)
Princess Destiny (56)
Rosa Callainus (3)