Author has written 8 stories for Lego, Inheritance Cycle, Star Wars, Avatar: Last Airbender, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Ninjago.
Likes: Books, writing, Legos, drawing, fantasy, history, anthropology, biology, music, jewelry-making, heraldry, otters, & foxes (since Vulpes is Latin for fox and all... ;) )
Main Fandoms: Star Wars (esp. the Clone Wars), Ninjago, Danny Phantom, Fullmetal Alchemist, The Elder Scrolls games, Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender, RWBY, Batman, Avengers, Zootopia, Babylon 5, Lord of the Rings, et al.
Book Genres: Fantasy, classics, dystopian, mysteries in samurai-era Japan. Including Star Wars books (esp. Republic Commando series), Fullmetal Alchemist, Eragon series, Harry Potter, Fables, Looking Glass Wars, Pendragon series, Unwind series, Deltora Quest, Redwall series, Warriors (first series), Taash and the Jesters, Artemis Fowl, Silverwing series, The Book of Three series, The Jungle Books, Alice in Wonderland, The Three Musketeers, Watership Down, Brave New World, et al.
Music Genres: Movie and video game scores, symphonic metal, rock, alternative. Including Bear McCreary, Ramin Djawadi, Jeff van Dyck, Jay Vincent & Michael Kramer, E. S. Posthumus, Two Steps From Hell, Victorians, Tarja, Nightwish, Kamelot, Xandria, Lacuna Coil, Meden Agan, Sirenia, Epica, Theatre of Tragedy, Delain, Serenity, Rainover, Apocalyptica, Leaves' Eyes, Evanescence, The Benjamin Gate, Miracle of Sound, Florence and the Machines, MS MR, Ruelle, Rush, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park, Metallica, Shinedown, et al.
*January 2017 Update: Stay tuned for the next chapters of my stories! Currently, my main focus is on Ninjago (Preeminent Rising), but I want to return to my other works eventually and bring them up to par. I've got so many beautiful plans, mwahahaha... I'm pretty busy though, so I only update sporadically.
* Preeminent Rising (Ninjago): Currently revising chapter 8; finished first draft of chapter 9
-Inactive Stories (temporary hiatus)- (but feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to hear about what I've got planned!)
* A Different Kind of Hero (Star Wars: The Clone Wars): I need to revise the current chapters to make Arisu's introduction smoother and I have several future plot holes to figure out.
* Light in the Midst of Darkness (Eragon): I have a huge overhaul for this one planned with better character/plot development, such as making Tivittica a long-term Varden spy serving under a minor magician who works for Galbatorix, so expect some love on this story down the road!
* Book 3: Fire of the Rising Sun (Avatar: The Last Airbender): I need to revise the current chapters and get back into writing this thing, especially since I've done a lot more extensive plotting on where this story will go.
* Shades of Gray (Star Wars): Again, this story needs the current chapters revised (especially since I've become much more seeped in the Star Wars universe since I first started writing) and have several future plot holes to figure out.
* Dawn of Knight (Lego Knights Kingdom AU): The good news is this story planted the seeds for my own original work. The bad news is I'm no longer writing on this story (and that I only posted the first few pages out of a bit over a hundred...). However, I had a lot of fun in this world, so I'm contemplating doing some one-shots as writing exercise.
So generally speaking, I just need to revise, rinse, and repeat! ;)
-New Story Plans-
* Danny Phantom: Collaborating for the first time with a friend on this! Set after the series finale during Danny and co.'s senior year but with no Phantom Planet, this story will deal with Vlad's plan to off Jack once and for all. He'll use his two new, loyal weapons--Rako (my character), a half-ghost boy through ghostly kidnapping and experimentation, and Penny, a girl with some psychic connections to ghosts--to befriend Danny and of course be in place to turn on him when Vlad needs it most. But there's lots of other things that will happen, like Rako having to deal with the trauma from his kidnapping/experimentation, killing Skulker and launching the Ghost Zone investigation of the century, and also falling for Valerie along the way... Yeah, those teenage years suck.
* Deltora Quest: Ol-hunter-turned-Resistance-fighter Autumn prides herself on defeating the Shadow Lord's servants, but is having difficulty adjusting to being part of a team. Doom has her work with their new recruit Dain, and in him Autumn eventually finds a friend and equal. But time is running out for them, as Lief is searching for the Belt of Deltora's gems and Dain has sinister plans of his own... Starts before Lief's quest and interweaves throughout the series.
* Sky High: Janessa Grayson lives in the shadow of her sister, Gwen, and wants nothing more than to have her own, quiet, Gwen-free time at Sky High. But she's in for a major disappointment. After eventually befriending Warren Peace and, by extension, getting to know Will et al, Janessa finds herself caught up in Gwen's machinations just as much as the others. Retelling of the movie from Janessa's POV with some tweaking to the plot, including an alternative to that whole Pacifier-turns-everyone-into-babies ending.
* Ninjago-Harry Potter Crossover Oneshot Series: Because the thought of the ninja running around getting into mischief at Hogwarts seems entertaining. This would just be some short, light oneshots of ninja shenanigans.
* Lego Knights Kingdom AU Oneshots: Working on Lego Ninjago makes me somewhat nostalgic about this world, so I might revisit here for a short oneshot or two.
* Skyrim?: Nothing solid planned so far, but maybe a oneshot or something down the road.
Check out my DeviantArt:
--Spotlight on this sketch of Ronin I did for a scene in Preeminent Rising:
And coming soon, a drawing of Morro! And a bunch of Danny Phantom stuff, including my OC Rako (he's in both my DP and Ninjago stories--kid's really grown on me!).
Quotes and stuff:
"Knowledge is the flame in the forest of ignorance." -Alexander Scott
"Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where?" -Han Solo
"Every human being is intended to have a character of his own; to be what no others are, and to do what no other can do." -William Ellery Channing (That's why we have OCs)
"Nothing is so simple that it cannot be misunderstood." -Jr. Teague
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." -William James
"We cannot light a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." -Ben Sweetland
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -??
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." -Victor Hugo
"Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance." -Will Durant
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish as fools."- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"You're just a jerk without a soul! No offense!"-Sokka
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"-Napoleon Bonaparte
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."-Skyrim guard
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."- Albert Einstein
"If people get a kick out of running down pedestrians, you have to let them do it." -Video game director Paul Jacobs
"This is no time to be making new enemies."-Voltaire
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."-Benjamin Franklin
"It is madness of folly to expect mercy from those who have refused to do justice; and even mercy, where conquest is the objective, is only a trick of war: The cunning of the fox is as murderous as the violence of the wolf, and we ought to guard equally against both." -Thomas Paine
"...The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." -Thomas Paine
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana. And puns are always in season. ;P
Reviews are encouraged and appreciated. Thanks!