Author has written 9 stories for Twilight, Edgar Allan Poe, Harry Potter, Hannah Montana, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Bonjour, Im vampireprincess1606.
Some stories I'm TRYING to write..:
I Look to Like : "I find that I like you." She said. Torak smiled. "The feeling is mutual"
Oneshot. Based on the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness.
- July 23, 2009: Ha.. same day a month ago :P . Well, I forgot about my two-shot Sugar Pie Honey-Bun, You Know That I Love You. Sorry.. I'm writing a bit of it today.. maybe finish it.. maybe not. I am addicted to Burning-Ice's stories. They are very well written and have great plots. I suggest you read them. Nothing new... just wanna get back to school to see my friends and learn. And I have to read Les Miserables for my reading over the summer. I have come to actually like it surprisingly. The romance between Marius and Cosette is dreamlike. And that's basically it. :)
Mood: Itching to write, listening to music, talking to friends, confused on who to love, feeling loved, bored, thirsty.
- June 23, 2009: ... Wow. It's been a long time since I've let you guys in on what I've been doing. Ok. Let's start with the book series I've been reading (along with it's fanfiction.) I love The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness by Michelle Paver and the House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristina Cast. I have Almost all of the HoN novels and they are addicting!! They are soo sexy and thrilling. At the end of each book you are like, 'NOOOO!! It's doonnee?? ' I recommend you find the first one and become an instant fan. I love Twilight, but this is just a step above it on the addicting scale, for me at least. Come on! Vampires are SEXY! The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness is thrilling also. It's based 6,000 years ago after the Ice Age. Torak is the main character and he has the gift of speaking to wolves and being a spirit walker. Read Wolf Brother and you will see how delicious it is. I haven't been writing enough, I'm sorry. I am trying to write though. Many fanfics are inspiring me to write! Go read some of Burning Ice's stories! OMG I was addicted to them for a week total! I haven't actually mentioned this but I am a total Zutara Fa. ZUTARA RULEZZ!! I'm sorry, they just look better together.
Mood: Tired, feel like reading, feel like writing, going to Wicciwachi this weeked, craving chocolate, listening to music, bored.
- November 25, 2008 : Hello fellow authors and readers. Sorry I'm not writing often. I have a Creative Writing Class and I have no free time to write fanfics. I do have many original stories though... I might start working on Superman again. I have been reading A LOT. I just recently bought 9 books at Borders while meeting some crazed fans of everything Twilight. (They are now friends... I wish I would've gotten their #.. they have mine though...) SPEAKING of Twilight... I have the soundtrack and I wanna see the movie soooooo badly. My dad has promised me that he'll get some for me to go see it. I have recently been addicted to everything L.J. Smith. She is a wonderful author and I love her Night World Series. Go read those, I advise it.
Mood: hungry, loved, confused about who to love, craving something sweet, feel like reading, feel like playing Sims.
- July 24 2008: Happy Fourth of July!! Sorry about the lateness... the excuse "I have writers block" has engolfed me completly. I just can't write One in a Million anymore because the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus have their own lives... it's bad enough that there's millions of stories about them on the internet, I just don't want to involve celeb's in any of my stories anymore. I'll keep the story on here but I'm not going to update it... and if I do... lucky you. (Hey!! I'm a poet! XD ) Ummmm... Here's something new for you guys... I'm an AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER fan!! I don't know why I love it... I just do! Little Fact: A:TLA is what made me go on this site in the first place.. a few years ago when I got tired of the kiddish fanfics on Nick.com. Anyway... I am going to try to write a A:TLA fanfic. I apologize for not writing when I was in Europe and not reading and doing everything I promised to do.
Mood: Bored, in love, loved, feel like writing, craving something sweet, happy that school is almost started, missing best friends & crush
- Apiril 4 2008: I appologize for not writing, I just have no inspiration. All of my stories are on hold. But there is hope! I have started to write the next chapter of One in a Million, but it was put on hold because of an assignment my teacher assigned. Thankfully it involves writing... :D We were to write a story about anything, and guess what I wrote about... noo, sadly not J/L.. I wrote about vampires XD.. My goal is to make it a full on story and while i'm in Europe, I will work on it and try to get it published. XD And i'm only young!! wooot. I can't wait... but i will work on my other stories, I don't forget my failthful reviewers... I will have access to a computer while in Europe so, as a heads up, I will write, update, and read stories. Ta ta for now... XD
Mood: Happy about vacation, tired, hungry for chocolate, in love, loved, writing excapade, writers block, fee like reading, craving cream soda.
- Febuary 29 2008: I'm sorry I haven't been on recently. I just haven't been in a fanfic mood. I know, unbelievable! At least I have started a story. I do hope it's good.
Mood: bored, hungry, tired, in love, loved, feel like eating, feel like reading.
- January 7 2008: Happy New Year everyone!! I have a fanfiction resolution. Resolutions are rare when it comes to me cause I never seem to fall through with them, (same with my multi chpted stories lol). I, Vampireprincess1606, will read and then review because as a struggling fanfiction writer (lol), I need reviews and so do other wonderful authors. I have recently written and posted (yayayay!!) two more stories. I am proud of myself. I will try to write more and more each day. Since I have so many ideas of stories going on in my head, I can't keep track of them, and I don't even do it. (How sad... : ) With the help of my wonderful writing Teacher and reading more books/fanfics, I am sure I will get inspired to write. Again, Happy New Year and I hope you enjoy 2008!!
Mood: Bored, tired (school), hyper, and uninspired
-December 22 2007: I am officially staying away from my kitchen. My mom and I have been baking cookies and breads all day today. We are estimating about 200-250 cookies. Yet, they are all woth it cause they are delicious! By the end of the night, I NEEDED real food.
Mood: exhausted and craving real food
-December 8 2007: Alas, I have written a dark vampire oneshot. The inspiration for this shot was actually from the book "Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and the Struggle". Darien (whatever his name is...) is the evil and he has no mercy ever.
Mood: bored and weary
-November 18 2007: 10:30: I can't write to save my life. I can read, but writing is a no no for me. So the Stories I'm TRYING to write , are never going to see the light of the monitor. I can't even draw either!! I am NOT creative in some areas. lol.
-Aug 14 2007: Omg.. i am so happy! I loved my dream last night... Sirius Black was in my House!! ( as a 18-19 year old...) I was about that old in my dream and guesss what!! I KISSED SIRIUS BLACK!! sigh a dream in pure heaven...for some ppl lol
Mood: love-struck with my own dream... wow
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
What the gesture means...
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green.
3. your first initial?
4. your month of birth?
5. which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. your favorite number?
8. do you like California of Florida more?
9. do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in ykou and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday!
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Did you know...
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
2.How would you describe yourself?
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
4. How do you feel today?
5. What is your life's purpose?
6. What is your motto?
7. What do your friends think of you?
Big, Blonde, and Beautiful from Hairspray (…But I’m a redhead…)
8. What do you think of your parents?
9. What do you think about very often?
10. What is 2 + 2?
11. What do you think of your best friend?
12. What do you think of the person you like?
First day at school:
Falling in Love:
Whatever It Takes by Life house (ha! Ironic!)
Bella’s Lullaby from Twilight
Birth Of Child:
Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift
Symphony No. 9 ( Scherzo) by Ludwig van Beethoven (WHY do I have this on HERE!)
White Wedding by Billy Idol
Trust me, This REALLY WORKS!! PASS IT ON!!
-Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
-98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
-Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
-If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
-If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
-If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
-If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
-If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
- 92 of teens moved on to rap music. If you're part of the 8 that rock out everyday, put this in your sig.
- Merry Christmas! If you celebrate a holiday during this season, put this in your profile.
-If you this Twilight is the best book known to man (and woman), put this in your profile.
- If you have ever read a book over 10 times, put this in your profile.
- If you have had al least two friends move away from you, put this is your profile.
- If you think Edward Cullen is super sexy and hot like a spice chicken wing, put this in your profile.
- If you've read CHPT 23 of Twilight over 8 times, put this into your profile.
- 92 of teenagers would die if Abercrombie or Fitch thought beathing wasn't cool. Put this in your profile if you are the 8 laughing your arse off.
- If you have ever copied and pasted something into your profile, put this in your profile.
- I've read a fanfiction and completly forgot to review. Copy this into your profile if you are completly sorry for not reviewing.
- If you have ever been obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects, put this in your profile.
- If you have ever tripped over air, put this in your profile.
-If you are obsessed with fanfiction, put this in your profile.
- If you hate obnoxious and snobby people, put this in your profile.
- If you think the government should make levees and not wars, put this in your profile.
- If you hate those moquitos giving you moquito bites, put this in your profile .
- If you love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love chocolate, put this in you your profile.
- If you have ever wondered what you would be like in another dimentio, put this in your profile.
- Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, put this in your profile.
- If you have noticed that the Kim Possible Movie, So The Drama has the initials STD, which also stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease, and find that very creepy, put this in your profile.
- There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's wierd. If you agree, put this in your profile.
- I'm bored...if you are bored, put this in your profile and let the world know that you have nothing to do.
- If, for no warning, you have laughed for no reason during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this into your profile.
- If you have zoned out for more than 5 minutes, put this into your profile.
- If you have your own little world, put this in your profile.
- If a family member in a famous author, put this into your profile.
- If you are totally in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward Cullen, put this into your profile.
- If you truly believe there is your own personal Edward Cullen out there for you, put this into your profile. (His name doens't have to be Edward Cullen, but it would be nice if it was...and that he is a vampire.
- 98 of teenagers have sex, do drugs and drink alchohol. Put this into your profile in you are that 2.
- If you like bagels, put this into your profile.
- If you think the semi-colon is completly useless and is out to destroy the English language, put this into your profile.
- If you have ever burst out laughing in a queit room, put this into your profile.
- If you think that losers that hate/ don't get Twilight are stupid and have no brain whats so ever, put this onto your profile.
-When you have a child, you are thinking about naming him Edward or Anthony. Put this into your profile if you are.
- Instead of doing stuff, you copy. If this describes you, put this in your profile.
- If you think rock, paper, scissors solves everything, put this in your pro!
- If you have ever tripped when there was a WATCH YOUR STEP sign, put this into your profile.
- I've walked into a wall. Put this in your profile if you have too.
- Have you ever fallen off a chair, backwards? Put this in your profile if you have.
- AACIBD is addicted to all cullens including bella disorder.
- AV is addicted to vampires.
- If at one time you mispelled or forgot to spell a word less than four letters, put this into your profile.
- If keyboards hate you put this into your profile. (Especially that FREAKING CAPS LOCK!!)
- If you are addicted to vampires and want to become one, put this in your pro!
" I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a King. And a King of England too!" - Queen Elizabeth I - Spanish Armada speech
" And I think foul scorn that Parma or Spain, or any prince of Europe, should dare invade the borders of my realm; to which than any dishonor should grow by me, I myself will take up arms- I myslef, will be your general, judge, and rewarderof every one of your virtues on the field." - Queen Elizabeth I
" I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is preparedfor the great ordeal of meeting me in another matter." Winston Churchill
"Cocaine is God's way of saying you have too much money." - Robin Williams
" I, too, can conrol the wind, sir! I have a hurricane that will strip Spain bare if you dare try me!" - Elizabeth I - Elizabeth: The Golden Age
"If we are always guided by people's thought's, what's the point of having our own?"- from the movie- a Good Woman
1. Find a globe. Spin it.What does it say? … I don’t have a globe… I’ll use google earth! … Antartica
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18,word 6. What does it say? … the
3. What can you hear right now? my computer humming and my dog scratching
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.Nala!! (my dog) who’s a good girl!! wags tail
5. Turn on T.V. What show is on?.. snow, and fuzz .. My t.v in my computer room doesn’t work
6. Type your name with your elbow.V cfwsam,kpir4ee3;plfrik ncdexzsxszq21ayt6g09oyt6g
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?a thank you card
8. If you could be anybody from Warriors, who would you be? A cat… 0.o
9. What happened last time you were typing on this computer?I was typing this, and a blog for school, and a story
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?