Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, Notebook, and Secret Circle series.
My name is: Beth
Be my Friend?
My hair: Red, long with bangs
My eyes: brown
I live in Seattle. And No I am not being attacked by newborn evil vampires...at least not yet.
My favorite authors are: Stephenie Meyer, Alice Hoffman, LJ Smith, Scott Westerfeld, Melissa De La Cruz, Jane Austen, Shakespere, Libba Bray, Cate Tiernan Ellen Schreiberv Annette Curtis Klause, Carla Jablonski, Lynne Ewing...The reason i don't list my favotite books is that'll take too long...
Favorite Designers: Betsy Johnson, Nicole Miller, Ralph Lauren, and many other geniuses.
My favorite Actor: James Mcavoy
My favorite Actress: Agnes Bruckner, Kirsten Stewart.
Never said a real goodbye…but she was far too young to die. And it wasn’t until she was knocking at death’s gate…that we realized…we were far too late --Valentines Day by Just A Little Bit Dramatic.
Hey there Delilah, what is it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you looks so pretty, yes you do. Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear its' true. --Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
“Does my being half-naked bother you?” — Jacob Black Eclipse
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn, Forever
I spend 90 percent of my day reading and the other 10 percent trapped in an off white box with the educated trying to beat knowledge into my cerebrum (some call it a class room, I call it limbo). Life Lesson # 1: You don't have to be educated to be intelligent.
If you have ever sat one the computer for at least ten hours just reading fan-fictions, paste this into your profile.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.
SUPPORT THE BUNNY!
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Vampiress19, edwards-gurl123, Production of Punk, Firelight My Soul Is Bright.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Instead of doing it yourself, you like to copy. If that describes you, paste this into your profile.
If you avoid ice-skating because last time it led to manslaughter charges, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever choked on water, copy this into your profile.
If you don’t dance to avoid injury to yourself and those around you, copy this into your profile. And It is also humiliating.
Unsafe External Link