Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
If the ocean were Vodka and I were a duck,
My penname says TheLightsShadow.
But my real name is Danielle :) You can call me Danny, Dee or whatever your creative minds can come up with :)
I was born November 18, 1989, the year of the snake and I'm a scorpio -hisses before slithering up into a ball- OwO
I really like to read Fanfics... I tried my hand at writing and found that I did 'ok'. :) If you have any ideas for a fic or a challenge you would want me to do, please contact me XD I always love talking to people, even if its about the tiny things!
Absolute Boyfriend (-squeals-)
There are things that I don't like, if you talk to me regularly, you have an idea of what I don't like.
-clears throat- Ok! Here are somethings I hate about everyone -_-
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. When people say, "Its always the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking afterwards? Do people do this? Who and where are they? I'm gonna kick their ass!
3. When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?" No loser, I paid 12 dollars to go to a cinema and stare at the damn floor.
4. People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?"...didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
5. When people say, "Life is short" What the hell? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that is longer?
6. When you're waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I still be standing here dumbass?
LMAO! I got this from MikaUchiha's profile and I laughed so HARD!
I FELL FOR IT :D
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they dont have a screen name or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the tv.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) You read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.
11.) & now youre laughing at your stupidity.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. And you know you did!
Yatta! I just got my first fanart! Riyoku-kun drew it for 'In The End' and its just too cute!
Nya! And if you want to contact me, instead of PM-ing me, my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. But if you'd like to talk to me online, my e-mail is Creeper10457@hotmail.com I always love talking to my reviewers and such!
August 13, 2010
Wow, I really don't know how to start this off ^^ but, of course, I'm sorry about my long absence and I have just once things to say.
Please, chill people. I have not abandoned any stories.
I had a very close friend of mine die last year. His death completely sucked my inspiration. I still miss him to this day. It'll be a year on Sept 14 since his death.
But slowly and surely, its coming back to me. I still don't have a computer, so I've hand writed and edited everything some of the future chaps. Hell, I even started typing up some of ITE's next chap on FF.NET's doc manager thingy, but somehow, one way or another, it completely erased majority of the beginning of the chapter. That pissed me off. Ugh.
So please, I ask for time. The way my friend passed really put a dent in me, I still mourn til this day. Just minutes before he died, we had our first fight and I was never able to say I was sorry. Life is so short. He taught me that.