Author has written 3 stories for Justice League, and Harry Potter.
Hi, I'm Hex (previously known as "Mademoiselle Hex") and I've been here for longer than I'd like to admit. I live in London at the moment and will do so for the next two years at least. I'm studying Creative Writing and avidly working on fan fiction while I should be doing assignments for uni. Drop me a message if you want to chat about something, I'm always looking forward to discussing common passions with people.
I love everything Harry Potter, James Bond, Mavel and DC (I'm a comics whore, I know), MCU and DCAU, Gone With the Wind, HIMYM, QI, Nikita, Elementary (I'm trying to postpone watching Sherlock so that I can finish this uni year).
I'll mostly read and write Harry Potter fan fiction - I will ship Hermione with nearly everyone but Ron (and even that, if it's marvelously written). I can accept odd pairings in all fan fiction pieces I read as long as they're not absolute crap.
Everything I write will be M rated. I tend to go out of character for most of my characters, so be warned. This usually has a plot that helps ease the reader into accepting the OOCness of said character. I mostly write Hermione / various characters at the moment. Most of my characters will be smokers, since I am one and it's a major part of my life. I'm writing all this down so that you know what to expect when you go read my shit. The three things I posted on this website so far are positively ancient and therefore can be considered badly written with an interesting plot. I'm not a native speaker and shit happens. I've hopefully improved since. Also, I don't consider these masterpieces and they're not beta read so I apologise for the occasional mistake you will encounter.
Random things about me (because I'm hyper):
- I'm a redhead (I also have to dye it every two months or so to keep it that way)
- I've got hazel eyes
- I smoke two packs of Marlboro a day
- I'm a heavy drinker (whiskey)
- I love twisting the characters into something that is hardly canon and trying to explain why they are so
- I'm in love with weird / rare / hard-to-learn languages
- I've recently successfully delivered a presentation on fan fiction for uni and I am proud of doing so
- I occasionally write slash
- I read a lot of slash
- I've lost an account with more than 500 favourite stories that I'm still crying about
- I'm taking the fan fiction stories I like with me everywhere on my Kindle
- I'm into gaming and recently invested into an Alienware
- I live and breathe on tumblr more often than not
- I'm miserable and unpleasant and sarcastic and cruel and bitter and I don't want to hide it
A bit of a rage moment:
Stop making Hermione a virgin or a bloody prude! She's way too intelligent and curious not to try sex up to the bloody age of 25.
The brilliant laurielove wrote Constructive Observation for my birthday. It's a Lucius/Hermione for mature readers and it's incredible! Go check all her stories and leave a kind review, she is an awesome writer and my personal favourite!
Unsafe External Link