Poll: Which story should I update first? Not guaranteed Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Card Captor Sakura.
CURRENTLY ON HIATUS!
hello. welcome. to my profile page.
call me Ms.Noodles. add me to livejournal, and you'll know my real name.
I am 100 percent made in Korea.
I don't really know what it is, but my personality changes three times a day. One moment, I'm the sweetest person you'd ever get to know, and people compliment me on that everso often. Next, I'm the loudest asian you'd see in public places. I'm a COMPLETE drama queen. I'm here for one split second, and all the way over there the next time you see me. I end up befriending people easily (even if we meet at a spa or pc room), because of my outgoing self. My last characteristic, I'm VERY sarcastic. People sometimes think I'm just being plain cynical, and get freaked out when I'm at that stage. Yeah. I change quite often. But I assure you, I'm nice (I think). And I'm honest. I treat people the way they treat me or above that. If you don't like me, so be it. If you show it in front of me, you'll regret it. Other than that, I LOVE people. Even if you're cocky as h-e-double-l, I can accept you. I trust people way too easily, but if you screw with me, I will never be the same person towards you ever again.
People believe so. They say I'm laid back. Maybe up to the point it seems like I'm indifferent about all the things around me. However, I assure you, I'm not. I'm overly sensitive at times. I can get emotional too. I also hate awkward moments. I accept shy people, but not up to the point they can't be themselves in front of me or others. I know quite a few people like that, and it annoys me. Just be yourself. You're beautiful inside. Oh, and I talk a lot. Fast too. I'm like a train. Loud and fast. Loud and fast. CHOO CHOO!
I want a hot air balloon. I want my own theme park. I want my own aquarium inside my house. I want a bird room. I wish I had my own library with ALL the books that "I" only like. Sue Monk Kidd and Amy Tan are my ultimate heroes. Yes. It's a shock. People become wide-eyed when I tell them one of my hobbies is to read. Yeah, people think I'm on medication or something. But they like me. 'smiles' Other than that, I LOVE MOVIES. I really do. If I don't watch a movie once in two weeks, I become depressed. (sort of...) Collecting movie tickets is one of my favorite hobbies. One time, I swung my wallet on school campus, and ALL the tickets I had in the wallet started flying out. No, it's not several. It's quite a LOT. Guess what I did. I flew after them like Superwoman shouting, "NOOOOO!". Imagine that. Lol.
1. I dont understand how others can do it. Once I lay down on bed, I fall asleep returning back to my dreamland dancing with crayons. Instead, I go jogging in the crack of dawn and start gibbering nonsense to myself (aloud) until I get a good enough idea. Oh, I meant at the gym. People don't stare. They try to be nice.
2. Dreams. God blesses me with romantic dreams, and that's basically where I get ideas from.
3. When I listen to music, the lyrics or the title catches my attention. As you can tell, Call Me When You're Sober is by Evanescence. And I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly.
4. Past events also help me. Whatever happens, I just mold it up differently. Creative mind, ehhh? nehehehe.
5. Someone told me, "Maybe all the noodles you take in give you all the power." Perhaps you're right. tehehehe.
6. But most of all, reviews, messages, letters, encouragements, and criticisms help a lot. For those who've left me any sorts of note, thank you so very much. You guys are my inspiration.
I may not seem like it, but I love rap. I don't like how people judge me. They think I like soft cute stuff, because they think I'm cute. Nah. I'm a gangsta. fasho. Then I like soft rock. R&B. Classic? Gospel music (Christian rock bands). I don't like techno stuff except Cascada's Everytime We Touch.
-One Thing You Should Know-
I don't care what you or other people think about me. I live my life confident. Other than that, I'm caring. High chances are, even if I don't know you, I like you.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Copy this onto your site and help stop racism! (FOUNDED at Winterkaguya's page, http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1238269/#.
-Readers' Favorites Rating-
1. Call Me When You're Sober -- Chapter three with 65 favs (down)
All my stories contain foul language. A lot for the T rating one.
But rest be assured, in real life, I don't curse. Well, once in a blue moon, when something REAL tragic happens. Or if someone pisses the freaking crudamolamacaronies out of me. And goodness, you don't want to do that.I go ballistic. The devil inside me shapes up.
This is a special thanks to all those people who've put me on their favorites alert list.
favorite - - -
alert - - -
thank you all so very, very, very much :)
And for those who've left reviews, messages, notes, favorites, and etc., yes. I do read them all. I well appreciate them all. And no matter how many decades, centuries, and light years it takes, I reply to them ALL. Just be a little more patient, and my replies will get to you.
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO READERS!