Poll: What should the title of the Story be? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, and Star Trek: 2009.
Name: Call me Ayame or Sakura
B-day: May 20
I need a Beta Editor! If anyone is interested, please e-mail me.
Favorite Animes: Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Naruto, Sukisho, Baccano, Tokyo Majin, Wolf's Rain, Gundam Wing, Sword Art Online, Devil is a Partimer, Seven Deadly Sins, and many more!
Favorite Manga: Yu yu Hakusho, W. Juliet, Full Metal Panic, Case Closed, Inuyasha, Phatasy Degree, Vampire Game, Millenium Snow, Skip Beat, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Black Butler, Gorgeous Carat, Naruto, Flame of Recca, and many many many many more.
TV Shows: Star Trek TOS (reboot and original), Sherlock, Stargate SG-1,Chuck, Supernatural (I don't watch a lot of American TV)
SasuNaru (NaruSasu, same thing to me)
NejiGaa (no, I don't know why)
HarryDraco (only if done right, otherwise its crap)
Pairings I Hate:
Itachi with any guy . . . make that anyone, I live in the illusion that he's mine
THE NARUTO SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1) Who is your favorite character(s)? Itachi
2) Who is your favorite pairing(s)? SasuNaru
3) Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Yaoi
4) Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? No, I wanna though
5) List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise. Just a wrist band with the konoha leaf (sigh, I'm such a poor bastard)
6) Have you ever felt you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? Yes, Itachi. I can understand Itachi even when he isn't showing emotion. I never thought he was evil. He just didn't seem the type even when he was kicking Sasuke's ass.
7) NaruHina or KibaHina? KibaHina
8) SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuNaru obviously
9) Which team is your favorite? Don't have one
10) Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) Yes. Finally caught up to the truth in the anime.
11) Do you support the 'Yodaime is Naruto's father theory? Yes, it was said in the manga, but before that they were just too similar looking.
12) Your favorite Akatsuki member? Itachi, though he is a spy so is he really an Akatsuki member? hmmm
13) Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Anti-Sasuke unless he is with Naruto. When he's not, he's an ass
14) Have you seen all of the Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Yeah, finally caught up in all of that. Still have OVAs and a few movies to watch as well as the Rock Lee and his Ninja pals thing.
15) Have you read all the chapters so far? No
16) Do you believe Naruto has ADD? It depends on what the situation is
17) Sub or dub? Sub, dub is waaaaaaaayyyy too watered down, and the voices don't match all the characters
18) Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti-Sakura, she's better in Shippuden but so annoying before that
19) Tobi= Annoying or funny? Funny
20) Do you even know who Tobi is? Of course. He makes fun of everyone even if he doesn't know it and he plotted things for a really long time and he claimed to be Madara but he's really Obito . . . anyone else think he has identity issues?
21) Gai= Sexy beast or ugly nerd? Neither because he isn't sexy, and he definately is not intelligent or obsessive about anything that should be cared for (yes, youth is not important enough)
22) Which character would be the best cross dresser? Haku. He was the only anime character I could not tell the gender of
23) Rock Lee= Weird or awesome? Weird hands down, unless he's drunk.
24) Which character would be the best OOC? Who and how? Itachi so far has had the best OOC's on fanfiction. Since he acts emotionless all the time, he makes it so easy.
25) Do you like Naruto fan fictions? Yup!
26) Do you write Naruto fan fictions? Yuppers
27) Do you like lemons? drools (though they don't call it that anymore sigh)
28) Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Yes and they even know I like yaoi!
29) Have you ever watched the Naruto Abridged series? Hell yeah!
30) Have you seen the Naruto Ultimate fan flashes? Nope
31) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto? Yeah a few
32) Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and someone recognized it? I can't draw (tear)
33) Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and your teacher came up to you and say 'WTF is this?I can't draw, but I had a friend who was caught drawing it and her teacher asked, "Is this Naruto?" They had a nice long anime related discussion
34) Has Naruto affected your life and grades? Yeah (bows head in shame)
35) Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No, I was broke before that
36) Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Sure, why not. I got nothing better to do.
37) Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? Well since I found out the truth before I heard the question, no
38) Do you draw Naruto fan art? No, I wish
39) Is Sasuke still sexy in the second stage of the curse seal? No, I hate those hand wings. What the hell was Kishimoto thinking.
40) Do you have a Naruto OC? Two of them, Ayame Shimitsu and Yumiko Kishihara
41) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? . . . No . . . (looks around nervously)
Updates on stories that I am Working on/Coming up
Angel's Touch: Has been discontinued. God, I sucked at writing back in the day. You want to see a beginning high schooler fic, that's it.
Just a Little Drink: Now Completed. This is a NaruSasu and has touchy subjects, but hey, take a read. You might like it. First four chapters has The Tyrant who Fell in Love storyline.
Free me from Desolation(A Blood of the Immortal Spin off): I was thinking of creating a side story following Itachi and Gaara for Blood of the Immortal. There is a whole lot of shit goes on with those two that no one knows about but me and I can't put it in the original story because truthfully, it's not about them. I can't spend entire chapters following them. I decided to put Itachi's background in the sequel and let Gaara have his own story. This story follows how Gaara escaped from Orochimaru and how he ends up taking care of Danzo. If you don't know what I'm talking about, read Blood of the Immortal first. I will not rehash everything so you can understand without reading the original. That's way too much wasted writing that could be spent on the plot.
Cardinal Rule(Star Trek story): In Progress. I really want to write a Spirk story. I have already started it. It's about a jackass admiral wanting to knock Kirk down a few pegs after his stunt he pulled with in Into Darkness. He sends kirk to a planet similar to Tarsus IV hoping to show how inadequate kirk is. Kirk must relive and survive another Tarsus with Spock, Uhura, and Bones in tow.
Plugged in (Star Trek AU): Completed. Seriously thinking about changing the name, so keep an eye on that. This idea was inspired by Sword Art Online and .//Hack. It seems I must have one story following canon universe and another for alternate realities. This is a story about a Vulcan creating a video game to study humans to see if they are ready for first contact and joins the game out of curiosity when his game becomes so popular.Truthfully, I just want to see Spock mistaken for an elf. That and Jim wielding a sword will be awesome.
Deceptions Hidden in Blood (Blood of the Immortal Sequel): Brainstorming stage truthfully, I had not expected a sequel. So it's taken me by surprise. I have been working on Blood of the Immortal since 2008, so I have written that story for seven years. I am not sure when I will start it. I will at least have finished Just a Little Drink before the start of this one (pffff). I will keep you all updated on the development.