Author has written 74 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Ninja Turtles, Mortal Instruments, X-Men, Transformers/Beast Wars, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Hancock, Hetalia - Axis Powers, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Special Unit 2, American McGee's Alice, Supernatural, Star Trek: 2009, RWBY, Oz Series, and Greek Mythology.
Well, after having my profile the way it is for so long, I decided on changing it up. It has been a while since I have done a major change like this, but I decided it was needed. Why? Because the other profile was made by a young girl who was a complete spaz about things.
So, without further hinderance, I now welcome you to my new page. Though...the changes overall will be slow really. I might go section-by-section to see what needs to stay and what needs to be taken out. I will decided that over time.
Alrighty then, after that introduction, I could say a bit about myself. Though...it really isn't that much interesting. I go by Rin or Anaya, you can call me either, and I'll respond to both. I like a variety of fandoms, some of which I have written fanfiction for and some not. The stories here range from my earliest (which really aren't that good) to my recent (which have improved greatly over the years). I hope you read a few. If not, oh well, continue on whatever you are doing.
Please note, that I was currently known as Jesus Luvs Everyone, but I decided to change it for the fact that I usually have gone by the username for quite some time and just wanted a new change to thing.
*Beta Reading/Checking* -Closed [as of February 11, 2014]
Alright, I'm finally getting this said out now. As of the moment, I'm currently up to my eyeballs in writing for school at the moment, mainly for essays. What that means in the end is that my writing muse has left me. I don't even have enough strength to get through my own writings, let own other's. So, as of the moment, I'm not beta reading now. Sorry if you wanted my help, but I'm swamped. I might be free in the summer months, but it all depends. I might open up a few times or take special requests (mainly for stories in fandoms I'm in). It just all depends.
You Know You're From Louisiana If...
you think that crawfish is a direct gift from the Good Lord to us.
you save newspapers, not for recycling but for tablecloths at crawfishboils
You can properly pronounce Lafayette, Bossier, Natchitoches, Opelousas, Shongaloo, Pontchartrain, Ouachita, and you know that New Orleans doesn't have a long "e" sound anywhere in it.
you have ever had a crawfish boil, fish fry, etc outside during a hurricane warning.
you cringe every time you hear an actor with a Southern or Cajun accent in a "New Orleans-based" movie or TV show.
someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
a Mercedes Benz isn't a status symbol. A Chevy Silverado Extended Bed Crew Cab Truck is
you know everything goes better with Tony's or Tabasco.
You are 100 Louisianan if you have ever had this conversation:
all the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, insect, or mammal.
the local newspaper covers national and international news on one page, but requires six pages for local gossip and sports.
you know all four seasons: Almost summer, summer, still summer, and Christmas.
you know whether another Louisianian is from New Orleans, North Louisiana, or South Louisiana as soon as they open their mouth.
you describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees) as good gumbo weather.
fried catfish is the other white meat.
you reinforce your attic to store Mardi Gras beads.
your ancestors are buried above the ground.
you sit down to eat boiled crawfish and your host says, "Don't eat the dead ones," and you know what he means.
you don't learn until high school that Mardi Gras is not a national holiday.
you believe that purple, green, and gold look good together.- you will even eat things those colors.
your last name isn't pronounced the way it's spelled.
you know what a nutria is but you still pick it to represent your baseball team.
no matter where else you go in the world, you are always disappointed in the food.
your town is low on the education chart, high on the obesity chart and you don't care because you're No. 1 on the party chart.
your Santa Claus rides an alligator and your favorite Saint is a football player.
you know what it means for food to come 'dressed'.
Going to Wal-Mart is a favorite past-time known as "goin wal-martin" or off to "Wally World."
You have flood insurance.
If it grows, it sticks; if it crawls, it bites.
A tractor is NOT an all-terrain vehicle. They do get stuck.
“Onced” and “twiced” are words.
It is not a shopping cart, it is a buggy.
“Fixinto” is one word.
You install security lights on your house and garage, but leave the place unlocked.
You carry jumper cables in your car . . . for your OWN car.
You know what "cow tipping" is.
You only own four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola, or pop . . . it's a Coke, regardless of brand or flavor. "What kinda coke you want?"
You think the first day of deer season is a national holiday.
You find 100 degrees F "a little warm."
You didnt know what "counties" were until you moved but you knew what "parishes" were.
if you mama ever said, "Imma slap the day-lights outcha.
If you or someone has ever muttered the phase, "Can I axe you somethin"
If u never say take, always bring
You eat sno-balls instead of throwing them.
Your grandparents are called "Maw Maw" and "Paw Paw."
You push little old ladies out of the way to catch Mardi Gras throws.
You measure distance in minutes.
You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
“Jeet?” is actually a phrase meaning "Did you eat?
You like your rice and politics dirty.
...and it's not go, it's GEAUX!
114 Signs You're Too Much of a Transfan
1. NASA wants you to stop asking about the location of Cybertron.
2. You're very suspicious of that blue toy truck you got for your birthday.
3. When you visited Detroit, you sat just outside the warehouse district with a pair of binoculars until security came and dragged you away.
4. Screw Team Edward! You're Team Prime!
5. You frequently talk to your car.
6. When people ask you why you talk to your car, you begin to laugh insanely.
7. You caress your car with wax monthly, and tell them not to listen to the nice people in white coats who come to your house.
8. You constantly check passing police cars to see if they have “to punish and enslave” on their side.
9. You duck and cover when you're in enormous cities that have jets flying over them.
10. You watch jets through binoculars regularly.
11. It’s a household custom for you to sift through automobile magazines, cut out pictures of cars, put them on the fridge, point at them and say: “That's a robot in disguise, I tell you! IT'S A ROBOT!”
12. You use the universal greeting when confronting hostile individuals.
13. You made oilnog for Christmas.
14. You chase after ambulances and shout: “SPIKE! IS CARLY IN LABOUR?!”
15. You also shout: “RATCHET! COME BACK!”
16. You wallowed in self-pity for days when you didn't see “Transformers” in theaters.
17. When you watched a Discovery Channel documentary about Monkeys, you said: “Trukk not munky.”
18. Your bedroom walls are painted either red or purple or both.
19. All the cookies you bake are in the shape of faction insignias.
20. The US military wants you to stop asking if you can join “N.E.S.T.”
21. You wrote a love letter and signed it “Bulkhead.”
22. You do “the wave” every time you hear the “zoom, zoom” in car commercials.
23. You like peanut butter and JaAm sandwiches.
24. Fanfiction.net has just sent you an e-mail announcing that the Transformers/Beast Wars section has just issued a restraining order against you.
25. Right after that e-mail arrived, DeviantArt forbade you from typing “Transformers” in the search engine.
26. You visited Detroit, looked into the heart of the city, and exclaimed: “Hey, where's Sumdac Tower?! Don't tell me that idiot, Powell, had the thing torn down!”
27. The only reason you watched “Cars” was the fact that you were holding onto the frail hope that a Transformer would make an appearance.
28. When your friend off-handedly mentioned that their great-grandfather was an explorer, you grabbed them by the collar and asked: “Do you have a yellow car?”
29. You walked into Burger King and asked: “Is this Burger Bot?”
30. You made a safety poster about the dangers of playing with Cosmic Rust.
31. Some people tell you you're three-faced.
32. You visited Detroit's police department and was appalled to learn that the captain's name wasn't Fanzone.
33. You won a footrace because you kept thinking: “I gotta warn Cybertron Command about the traitor!”
34. You chase after fire trucks shouting: “FIRE TRUCK! FIRE TRUCK!”
35. You're afraid of red lights.
36. You’re an activist against scrap yards that crush old cars.
37. You frequently proclaim: “I dare to be stupid!”
38. Ever since watching Transformers Animated, you've been afraid of chatspeak.
39. You ogle at police motorcycles.
40. You talk to PlainTalk.
41. When your friend cut the cake and asked “you want a piece?” you responded: “No! I want TWO!” and cackled insanely.
42. You went to the doctor's office and asked: “wHy mY ShoULdeRs hUrT?”
43. You have an emergency “in case of Decepticon attack” kit under your bed, and have a tendency to use it whenever there's a blackout.
44. When your teacher asked you if you threw that strangely Decepticon-like paper airplane, you said: “Yeeees.”
45. You wear your silver house key around your neck.
46. You were disappointed when Father Christmas didn't give you garbage.
47. You bought a scooter and were disappointed when it didn't transform into a Mini-Con.
48. You talk to your scooter anyways and insist that it won't transform until you locate the Autobots' secret base.
49. When you visited the Hoover Dam, you leaned over the edge and kept claiming that the Transformers were going to arrive at “any minute now.”
50. You think that the guys who explored the Northwest Passage were actually kidnapped by Decepticons.
51. You are a practitioner of “Processor over matter.”
52. You have an emergency utility belt consisting of an oil can, a wrench, and Cosmic Rust.
53. When you found a rat in your basement, you immediately called up all your Transfan friends to tell them that Rattrap is in your house.
54. When you saw a skeleton of a Pteranodonin the museum, you said: “Better luck next time, Swoop.”
55. When running after the ice cream truck, you shout: “I scream for Starscream!”
56. You cry at the sight of anything blue and cubed.
57. Whenever you have as stroke of bad luck, you say: “Why universe hate Waspin – I mean, me?”
58. When you were a teenager, your motto was: “mY LiFE iS PAiN!”
59. You look at Barney and think: “Megatron, I have lost what little respect I had for you.”
60. When you introduce yourself, you use the name the “Transformers Name Generator” gave you.
61. You are fluent in “Blurr-ish.”
62. You petitioned to have your town's name changed to “New Kaon.”
63. You are amazed when you meet a pair of twins that don't have a Russian accent.
64. You have a faction insignia painted on the hood of your car.
65. You avoid construction zones.
66. You really hate spiders.
67. When you visit the dinosaur exhibit at the local museum, you grab the leg of the Tyrannosaurus Rex and start to cry: “GRIMLOCK!”
68. You want to be a lumberjack when you grow up.
69. The only reason you have a flowering garden is the hope that you'll attract bumblebees.
70. When preparing a meal, you subconsciously arrange the food products into Transformers faction symbols.
71. You have a discount coupon for Swindle's merchandise.
72. When your friend aced a difficult test, you said: “You got the touch!”
73. You like jazz.
74. When you found an orange plastic fork, you propped it up and exclaimed: “Okay, Space Bridge! Transwarp me to Cybertron!”
75. You genuinely believe you can get drunk off oil.
76. You call infants “protoforms.”
77. You went to the local dojo and asked: “Can I learn Circuit-Su?”
78. You went to the pet store and asked: “Can I buy a triceratops?”
79. You don't say “men” and “women.” You say “mechs” and “femmes.”
80. When bruise yourself, you say: “Slaggit! I got a dent!”
81. You walked up to a cement truck and asked: “Do you like oil?”
82. You've sent out a radio signal to Lockdown, in the hope that he'll come to earth and give you some nifty weapons.
83. You have dedicated more then three rooms of your home to Transformers merchandise.
84. There are Transformers faction insignias on your underwear.
85. You stare at your cellphone for hours on end, knowing that someday, somehow, the Decepticon will blow his cover.
86. Likewise, you make sure to keep your stereo system under lock and key.
87. People look at you strangely when you say you're a “Trans.”
88. You randomly steal people's glasses to see if the map is on them.
89. When you're being confronted by bullies, you are very annoyed when you discover that your techno-organic powers have not surfaced. Curse that key!
90. You plan to wear a faction insignia on your wedding day, and refuse to marry your future spouse if they don’t share your political views.
91. You're afraid to knock down that wasp's nest, in the fear that Waspinator may be among them.
92. You've said to your doctor: “If you're gonna set Scalpel on me, you can forget about it!”
93. You went to a karate convention and exclaimed: “Hey! Where's Yoketron?”
94. When people criticize your abnormal behaviour as a Transfan, you say: “the funny stays.”
95. When you win Guitar Hero, you exclaim: “Me superior, you inferior!”
96. Scientists have told you on numerous occasions that dinosaurs don't breathe fire.
97. Nor can they transform into robots.
98. Or talk...
99. You're suspicious of cats that wander into your backyard.
100. You don't say “the birds and the bees.” You say “the Laserbeak and the Bumblebee.”
101. Your friends stopped looking at you strangely years ago.
102. You go to the race track, point at the cars, and say: “I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!”
103. You frequently walk around in cardboard boxes, proclaiming that you are a Transformer.
104. Your loved one gave you “Energon Cubes” on a romantic occasion.
105. You suspect Decepticons are the reason why iPhones are known to spontaneously combust.
106. All your handkerchiefs have your faction insignia printed on them.
107. You only use Transformer swears.
108. You stare down the throats of hot chicks, just to make sure they're not Alices in disguise.
109. You stare at the drivers of cars to see if they're holograms.
110. You wear a yellow construction helmet around for no apparent reason.
111. You believe that a guitar is a formidable weapon.
112. You frequently use red or blue eye contacts.
113. When your kid neighbour blows bubbles, you chase them around and shout: “Wait! Transwarp me to Cybertron!”
And the 114th sign that you're too much of a Transfan...
114. The first time you watched a preview, you said: “I am going to hate this.”
One day, I heard a voice say to me, "I love you, my daughter."
PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT
Unsafe External Link