Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
here is a bit about me.
Living in: Sydney, AUSTRALIA. (born in Wellington New Zealand, moved to Australia when i was 9...GO KIWIS)
My new favourite...jingle...
My Pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard
They're like, you wanna trade cards?
DAMN RIGHT! I wanna trade cards
I'll trade this, but not
I go to an all Girls school, and its not a private school but has the rules of one, and we wear UGLY uniforms!
I am a child of 4 and the eldest so basically i get blamed for everything. (grr) I want an older brother... But i have Ethan (12 and in year 8), Joa nna Isn't she pretty? Looks nothing like me though, shes the apple of my daddy's eye(11 and in year 6), Jor dan (...9 and in year 5) And that was the order. Me first of course... girl boy girl boy...3 'J' names (haha Ethan- he's also the only one with brown eyes)... The youngest an I are very pale while Ethan and Joanna have dark tan skin- lucky...
Books: TWILIGHT!, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE, MAXIMUM RIDE by James Patterson,WICCA/Sweep series by Cate Tiernan, RED HANDED, BLACK LISTED, Jennifer Scales series, Daughter of Destiny series, Uglies trilogy, The Sisterhood of the traveling pants series, Boys that bite (really funny- its a vamp book), Tamora Peirce books, Harry Potter, um...more that i can't remember but there is a lot.
Me and writing: Well, i would really like to make something for myself with writing. I want to get better, and looking back at my first story...it seems not that great to me and think that now days my writing is a lot better--except that i got slower at the whole writing part. But there are Soooooo many talented authors on this site- just in the Twilight section...that its slightly disheartening, when i read some other peoples stories and i look on my own and i think...i suck, in comparison. But I'm going to keep trying to get better and better, to reach my fullest potential- even if my stories do lack a...more...formal, mature edge, i can still improve! i'm beginning to notice that thats my style, very...informal, teen, amusing but not LOL amusing. And no matter what i do it seems to come out like that, so i guess i just have to make that better.
Bella's clothing from the movies: Top, Jeans, shoes.
Falling Up (Used to be I hate you! but still)-
Bella's first day clothing: Top, Skirt, leggings, shoes.
Alice's dress: Just imagine in gold
Bella's Dress: I don't know why but i love this dress...its simple...
Mary's dress: This dress is one i actually own, i'll try and take a picture of it sometime soon. I love it, baught it NZ REALLY cheap, i was so happy, went from over 100 down to 60.
For You I Will:
( )( )
Ways You Can Tell You Are A Sad Sack
You get fired from your job at McDonalds.
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
if technically after midnight it's
something like the early morning:-D- (By: RockstarLife)
if you built/lit a fire in an igloo would the igloo melt?
TOP TEN Excuses - If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk At Work:
10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."
8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the white-out. You probably got here just in time!"
7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."
6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
3. "The coffee machine is broken..."
2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."
And the #1 excuse to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk.
Top 10 Reasons to Read
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
THINGS TO WATCH:
Daniel Radcliffe on ROVE LIVE: here (its good. i LOVE rove live--he's so funny!) The interview and 20 bucks in 20 seconds --last question...Daniel Radcliffe, who would you turn gay for? you will never guess who he says...HAHAHA
Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky on ROVE LIVE: Interview including 20 in 20 seconds. P.S Daniel Radcliffe is there as well! --lol, hairy leg department! watch and you'll see!
ELMO--on ROVE LIVE: Yep elmo from seseme street is on rove live and isn't he adorable?
ROVE and pete BRAKE DANCING BATTLE: lol, this is a little weird but its all good! Rove could actually be good if he was serious about it. He's the one with 'Merkins' on his shirt. if you dont know what that is...you don't wanna...
ROVE is the BEST! I love his show...
Hamish and Andy VS the band JET at a busk off--loser runs naked on rove. (so FUNNY!!) : here
Hamish and Andy- being Dads...
Hamish and Andy- The MOB Sooo funny...sample: hiding in public bathrooms...then...DIDNT WASH YOUR HANDS!
Hamish and Andy- The Gangaroo's ...so funny! there in LA and are trying to start a gang...god where do they get the guts!
Hamish & Andy - Fire hose down! - ROVE
Hamish and Andy- Crying to get what you want...omg...they are cazy!
A quote from the bus stop after school: - Mr. Leong's little son (that goes to my old primary school) runs into the High School to get his dad.
Regina: Aw, that little boy is so cute, i just want to rape him!
everybody else: ... -cue laughing-
Is there something wrong with that? Yeah.
At the easter show
Me: Hey, look, those horses are walking sideways!
Kathee: oh my god, woah! they're like crabs!
On the train. Little boy runs down the aisle.
Kathee: Damn, i should have tripped him!
We all laugh. Same boy starts to run back, Kathee sticks her foot out and then puts it back in just as he gets to her. He stumbles a bit, looks down at her leg.
Little boy: Sex-y
Boy runs off again.
Everyone: Cracks up laughing while Kathee stares, mortified.
Kathee: That was weird.
On the Ferris Wheel at the Easter Show
Kathee: Oh my god, we're rocking! Jessica, why did you make me go on this? ITS GOING TO HIT THE OTHER ONE
Man sitting across from us with 4 year old boy: Aw, come on, your not scared are you? Even a four year old isn't scared.
4 year old: -to his dad- Is she scared? im not even scared
The dad: Ah, she's just being a Sookie La La.
Kathee: -glares while me and little boy start laughing. HEY! DON'T LAUGH AT ME! -pokes little boy with a rolled up magazine-
At the Athletics Carnival
cheering, girl screams right my Kathee's ear-
Kathee: ARGH! MY EYES!...I mean...MY EARS!