Poll: I'm thinking of making a second chapter to "Fanservice 101", and I'm just wondering what show/manga/book that you would like to see the Host Club cosplay as? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Harry Potter, Ouran High School Host Club, House, M.D., Avatar: Last Airbender, and One Piece.
"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
I’m a fifteen-year-old, insecure, spunky, kinda aggressive, Swedish girl. … How you doin’.
I write a lot, but it’s just a hobby, and to get plot bunnies out of my system. Once the plot bunny is written out then it’s likely that I’ll abandon it. None of my stories are betaed, but I don’t really submit something unless I’ve taken a good look on it from every aspect possible multiple times, so I don’t think that I have made any clumsy mistakes. But if you spot something weird, a spelling mistake, an out of place sentence, then please PM me about it.
I don’t believe in flaming, if you catch my drift. I mean, some stories/authors deserves to be flamed or really has to be flamed, I know that (guilty pleasure in Mary Sue sporking? Check!), but I can’t flame. I’m far too nice to do that, and I’m a recovered suethor – though I was only eleven! – so yeah. I also have a habit for being in favor of and defending those who are not there to defend themselves, AKA suethors. Not if they’re bitches, of course.
And since I have a non-flaming policy, then it only makes sense for me to be a firm believer in feedback and constructive criticism. I always try to make long, good reviews with good feedback, etc, but sometimes I can’t. So when I see a Mary Sue, I don’t flame it, I give constructive criticism. Or I subtly tell the author that their character is a Sue, that if they want then I can help them with the story via PM’s and such.
… But if they’re like “OMG NO WAI U HATRRRRRZ U FCKNG RTARD SHE’S NO MARY SUE!!11!!1!1!one! >:(“ then I’m like “LOL I FLAME U NAO”)
English is not my first language, but I like to think that I’m good at it. British and American English tends to get mixed in my stories (since I learn from watching American TV shows and being taught British English in school). I apologize for that in advance.
Your reviews mean heaven to me. I almost cry every time I get a review and no, this is not because I’m pathetic, but rather because I’m really happy that I made somebody smile. Or something. My goal in life is to touch people and to make them laugh and smile (yeah, yeah, laugh all you want at me, you’re only making my goal easier). So if someone says “This was a really funny story :)”, then the first thing I think about is “Oh, I made a person laugh!” and the second is “Yay somebody liked my story I AM LOVED”.
I’m not a yaoi, yuri, threesome or slash fan, but don’t get me wrong – I just prefer het. I have absolutely nothing against LGBT people in general.
I think that covers the basics, or at least what you need to know.
"True friends stab you in the front" - Oscar Wilde
20 Random Facts about Dancing Nightmare:
1. She used to like dancing. Did ballet for five years, then did jazz for three years and disco for one year. When people ask her why she quit after nine years, she says that it was because it grew boring, yet she knows that this is somewhat a lie. The real reason is actually that her friend once laughed at her when she danced.
2. Has a very hard time believing what she cannot see when it comes to religion and the after-life. Qué será, será.
3. Still believes in magic, ghosts, flying and many other impossible things that she hasn't seen.
4. This is probably due to that she believes that “The world isn’t limited to one’s own knowledge”.
5. Sometimes has small bursts of courage, spunkiness and confidence. Wishes that these bursts would stay longer.
6. Has always had a complex over her lack of height because of teasing when she was a kid. Will possibly cry if she doesn’t grow to be at least 5’7’’even though she knows that it’s a stupid thing to cry over.
7. Never actually cries anymore and is sometimes distressed by this. Crying to her has become merely getting teary-eyed or "crying on the inside". When she does cry, she is thoroughly shocked, and it’s mostly because of silly things. Like hormones.
8. Absolutely loathes ignorant, intolerant, thick-headed people who spreads around false statements, making her loose faith in humanity. She also hates racism, homophobia, injustice and religious ignorance more than anything in this world. Just... let people be who they want to be.
9. Is not used to and does not like to talk about her feelings. When she tries to do it, it always goes wrong and people end up mad at her.
10. Is a dreamer; has always been, will always be.
11. Secretly daydreams of being taken away to another world (is very aware that this is lame).
12. Her biggest dream though is becoming a famous mangaka, and to someday see a fanart or fanfiction of her work.
13. Loves her family and friends. She would kill and die for them, but isn’t sure that all of her friends would do the same for her.
14. She is sometimes sad that many of the people she knows and likes are false backstabbers. It can make her stop believing in people and make her think that she’ll never have any real friends.
15. Then she remembers that life isn’t mapped out at fifteen, and that there are persons who are pure and honest.
16. Would very much like to meet them.
17. Is sometimes afraid of being left alone or abandoned by her loved ones. She has realized that this is probably the reason why she always hugs and touches them… she wants to have physical evidence that they're there and to keep them close so they won't disappear.
18. Becomes sad when she is disliked but so happy when she is liked. Isn’t sure whether this makes her some kind of love whore or just simply human.
19. Is confused to as why you’re still reading this.
20. But is, nonetheless, still very flattered.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan