Author has written 24 stories for Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Slam Dunk, Eyeshield 21, Fairy Tail, and Naruto.
My stories can also be found at:or
To anyone who has been wondering where my work "Killing Your Darling" is, this site has removed it due to 'explicit content', or so they say. Whoever reported my story is a complete ass. But anyway, I'm glad I moved my stories to Wordpress and ArchiveOfOurOwn. Please just check out my more 'mature' stories at ArchiveOfOurOwn (my WP account isn't as updated).
FAIRY TAIL RANT: IF NATSU AND LUCY HAD A SON, IT WOULD BE STING. IF NATSU AND LISANNA HAD A DAUGHTER, IT WOULD BE YUKINO. HEEHEEHEE.
I'm pretty sure everyone has been on the edge of their seats for Naruto Chapter 663.
And NaruSaku fans are at it because the two 'kissed'.
Define kissing please. LOL. Because as far as anyone can tell, it's called CPR/Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Let me put up some points as to why Kishimoto (IMO) wrote 662-663 the way he did.
1. Why Sakura and not Hinata? Well, Sakura is the medic nin between the two. Obviously, Gaara would go for Sakura to revive Naruto. Sakura and Tsunade are of the same standing now when it comes to medical prowess. Tsunade is far more exhausted/spent than Sakura, thus making Sakura the better choice of the two. And of course, let's not forget that Sakura and Naruto are friends with a relationship much closer than Naruto and Tsunade. Gaara would maintain that Sakura was the best possible choice. Hinata's powers are much more suitable for combat than healing. She couldn't very well use Hakke Kyushou on Naruto to make him alive.
2. The symbolization of hopelessness. Naruto and Sasuke are dying. Sakura is on the verge of passing out from chakra exhaustion. Hinata cannot help Naruto and ends up tripping. They are all on the brink of losing - the darkest hour before the sunrise, as they say. There should be a feel of hopelessness before any form of hope appears. That's why everyone seems to be utterly useless at this point.
3. Ray of hope. Right now, Sakura (you go, girl!) is trying her best to sustain Naruto's life. This doesn't imply anything romantic between the two, though. Anyone would do this for their friend, especially if you have a bond as remotely close as Naruto and Sakura's. As a medic nin who swore to protect lives and stand by Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura wants to make Naruto's dreams come true. She's been there to witness this since day 1. She now believes in Naruto, like the many people who tried to save (and died) for Naruto's sake/protection. She's as calm and composed as she can be. Though, I won't claim to say the same if she finds out that Sasuke is dying. Only Karin can sense that for now. Sakura doesn't know about this yet.
Karin, in the meantime, becomes another ray of hope. Her love for Sasuke pushes her to unleash powers like Kushina's - a binding power for the tailed beast. Team Hebi/Taka jumps into action, which (to no surprise) Orochimaru joins in (about time bro). I seriously thought that they would come to Sasuke's aid, but it seems that there's this mysterious shadow person who arrived.
4. The 'kiss'. Come on guys! If you make a big deal out of mouth-to-mouth contact every time it happens, then you should abandon all NaruSaku delusions and go for SasuNaru. The two made lip contact, remember?! Then that means that NaruSaku's rival ship isn't NaruHina at all, but SasuNaru. (SARCASM) LOL. Seriously, how else can Sakura save Naruto's life? Of course she'd use CPR because there's no option left. Medical ninjutsu isn't working. She has no chakra left. That's the only way. Not because Masashi decided to do it because he wanted some lip contact between the two, but that's just the only way. Gaara couldn't be saved by medical ninjutsu when Shukaku was extracted from him. Chiyo opted to use a kinjutsu to bring him back to life. Naruto is practically dead for all intents and purposes. Minato alone could save him and Sakura doesn't know how to perform Chiyo's technique.
No epic canon moment there. Just doing everything for someone who's already died.
/end rant here/
I'm planning on opening up an account where I will be collaborating with another writer! You see, I have a lot of plot bunnies haunting me and some of my works are still ongoing. I need help in making these plots into stories. I'm opening up shop and we can can decide on the name of the account together. It's a pretty ambitious project but my plot ideas are already ready to go. We can develop/write it together!
HELP ME BECAUSE THE LIST OF IDEAS IS GETTING LONGER AND LONGER. *sob*
To anyone who's interested, please PM me here at www.fanfiction.net or send me an e-mail at . I will then send you an attachment of titles and plots that I'm working with and you can choose from among the list.
Note: I previously posted the plots that I've thought of here, but I changed my mind since you can't trust everyone and there may be people who'd try to steal my ideas. I'll PM them to those who are interested.
1. Is there a deadline?
- Nope. I'm not on a rush. I'm just throwing it all out there.
2. Are you strict with selecting?
- Yes. I do hope that you're up to writing with me. Although I'm not a perfectionist, I really can't tolerate people who spell every other word wrong or have terrible grammar. Even though freedom of expression is for everyone, I do maintain my standards.
3. How do I apply?
- Just send me a PM here or at my e-mail address listed above. Send in what anime/manga and title you're interested to work with from the selection above. Also, feel free to give out suggestions. MUST-HAVE IN YOUR E-MAIL: include a link to your fanfiction profile or a link to your previous works. If it's your first time writing a fan fic here, you can send in a link to your profiles on other accounts or attach a sample of your writing.
4. Do we get money from this?
- Of course not. If we did, I wouldn't be working so hard to get noticed and begging people for reviews. And I'll be living my dream life. If you want profit from this, then I suggest you write a bondage fic and try to make it like Fifty Shades of Gray, which is SO not my cup of tea. XD
5. What if I don't get picked but really want to work on a fanfic?
- We can run through ideas together and you can give me suggestions. I can also teach you how to write! I've been wanting to do that for years but I feel like I'm getting way too ahead of myself. But my intentions are pure, and not for bragging. I really want people to improve their writing skills and there are many works out there that are based on really good ideas but are killed by bad writing. If you have your own idea but are too scared to write, I'll be happy to be your beta. :)
6. Is Crafty Cracker hard to work with?
- Nope. I'm a pretty patient person. Just don't say things you don't mean. :D
That's all! CIAO!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||UP-Manila Alindog. xp|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|