Author has written 26 stories for Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Slam Dunk, Eyeshield 21, Fairy Tail, Naruto, and A song of Ice and Fire.
Updated as of 9/16/17.
I'm back. :)
I'm planning on opening up an account where I will be collaborating with another writer! You see, I have a lot of plot bunnies haunting me and some of my works are still ongoing. I need help in making these plots into stories. I'm opening up shop and we can can decide on the name of the account together. It's a pretty ambitious project but my plot ideas are already ready to go. We can develop/write it together!
HELP ME BECAUSE THE LIST OF IDEAS IS GETTING LONGER AND LONGER. *sob*
To anyone who's interested, please PM me here at www.fanfiction.net or send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I will then send you an attachment of titles and plots that I'm working with and you can choose from among the list.
Note: I previously posted the plots that I've thought of here, but I changed my mind since you can't trust everyone and there may be people who'd try to steal my ideas. I'll PM them to those who are interested.
1. Is there a deadline?
- Nope. I'm not on a rush. I'm just throwing it all out there.
2. Are you strict with selecting?
- Yes. I do hope that you're up to writing with me. Although I'm not a perfectionist, I really can't tolerate people who spell every other word wrong or have terrible grammar. Even though freedom of expression is for everyone, I do maintain my standards.
3. How do I apply?
- Just send me a PM here or at my e-mail address listed above. Send in what anime/manga and title you're interested to work with from the selection above. Also, feel free to give out suggestions. MUST-HAVE IN YOUR E-MAIL: include a link to your fanfiction profile or a link to your previous works. If it's your first time writing a fan fic here, you can send in a link to your profiles on other accounts or attach a sample of your writing.
4. Do we get money from this?
- Of course not. If we did, I wouldn't be working so hard to get noticed and begging people for reviews. And I'll be living my dream life. If you want profit from this, then I suggest you write a bondage fic and try to make it like Fifty Shades of Gray, which is SO not my cup of tea. XD
5. What if I don't get picked but really want to work on a fanfic?
- We can run through ideas together and you can give me suggestions. I can also teach you how to write! I've been wanting to do that for years but I feel like I'm getting way too ahead of myself. But my intentions are pure, and not for bragging. I really want people to improve their writing skills and there are many works out there that are based on really good ideas but are killed by bad writing. If you have your own idea but are too scared to write, I'll be happy to be your beta. :)
6. Is Crafty Cracker hard to work with?
- Nope. I'm a pretty patient person. Just don't say things you don't mean. :D
That's all! CIAO!
Rairakku Hana (17)
Sera dy Relandrant (63)
Seraphina Scribes (13)
|Community:||UP-Manila Alindog. xp|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|