Poll: What kind of pairing do you want on The Heart of the Pure? Cause I have some ideas but I want your opinion. Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha, and Ouran High School Host Club.
I YUKI-CHAN PROMISE TO UPDATE FASTER ON MY STORIES OR SO HELP ME I WILL BE KILLED BY READERS. SOME OF WHICH THAT ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage! (as stolen from the profile of EmpyrealFantasy)
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
HAHA well anyway I just changed my name I know that is bad but I will most likely not change it again. If you want to know what it means it means Moony in Dutch or at least I hope it does... sweatdrop Thanks for reading my random comments
RANDOM THINGS TO DO WHEN IN WAL-MART:
1. Get 24 boxes
of s and randomly put them in peoples' carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in houseware to go off at 5 minute
3 . Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the toilet.
4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on hold.
5. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the houseware and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When an assistant asks if they can help you, begin to cry and
8. While handling knives in the kitchen ware department ask the clerk
9. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme
10. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through shout,
11. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
12. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly..."Hey! We're out of
13. Go into the Butchers Department and start rubbing steaks up and down on your face saying " oooohhhh that feels so good"
14. Go to the fruit and veg department - get two bananas' and put one in each pocket - walk around the store calling everyone pilgrim in your best John wayne accent sporadically whipping them out of you pocket - making gun
15. Bring your own DVD, popcorn, sweets, drinks and nibbles and pick a
16. Take boneless chicken out of the packet and throw them skyward whilst screaming" Fly my little ones, fly and be free!"
17. Randomly jump into people's shopping carts asking "Will you be my mommy?"
Note: I've never actually done these things in Walmart, but they sound like fun...
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you those obnoxious snobby people then copy this into ya profile
If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good because unique is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your arse off.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.Random Song of the Update- Dracula from Houston by Butthole Surfers
|Focus:||General: All Categories|