Author has written 5 stories for Lord of the Rings, Discworld, Twilight, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
List 100 things about your self
1) Name: Hannah
2) Male/Female: Female
3) Were you named after anyone?: Great-grandma Hannah-Leah, who escaped the Russian pogroms when the Cossacks shot her father in the chest one Shabbat morning.
4) Does your name mean anything?: Grace. Fun fact: my middle name is Grace, too. say what
5) Nick Name(s): Kythi, Cat's Eye, Watson, Frenchy...
6) What do you think you look like: Beautiful, dahling.
7) Date Of Birth: May 4th
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: California.
9) Nationality: AMURICAN! IN AMURICA!
10) Astrology Sign: Taurus
11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Piggy pig pig pig.
12) Religion: Jewish. Also UU. Also Buddhist. Also atheist. It's complicated.
14) Political Position?: Liberal? Democratic? I dunno, I just agree with what Jon Stewart says.
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Water.
16) Hair + Eye color: Red hair, eyes that no one can seem to agree on... green? grey? blue? brown?
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: Heh, I wish.
18) What do you look like?: Me.
19) Any unusual talents?: I can bend my thumbs all the way back and bend my elbow backwards.
20) Rightly, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: Right. I'm left-eyed though.
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?: Bi.
22) What do you do for a living?: Student.
23) What do you do for fun?: Teh internetz, hang out with friends, read, go on hikes, write write write write, watch TV shows.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: Pencils and cameras.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: Also pencils and cameras.
26) Have you met your grandparents?: Yep.
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Heh, heh. That's, um, a long story.
28) Crush: Heh. Also a long story.
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: Well, Tim Lincecum is my long-term imaginary boyfriend. But the Tenth Doctor is my holdover until Spring Training starts.
30) Current worries?: Weeping Angels are going to get me.
32) Favorite place to be?: A writer's lounge with really uncomfortable black couches and too-high chairs that constantly smells of coffee and has outlets everywhere. Just outside the door is a rose garden, and to the left of that is a hill perfect for rolling down with a film projector screen and some tables covered with mosaics at the bottom. It's near L.A. I will probably never see it again.
33) Least favorite place to be?: My school.
34) Do you burn or tan?: Both.
35) Ever break a bone?: Nope!
36) What is your favorite cereal?: Honey Nut Cheerios!
37) Person you cry with: Me.
38) Any sisters: Nope!
39) Any brothers: One! Older. Love 'im.
40) Any pets: One cat named Minerva, one rock named Douglas.
42) A Pager: What? No.
43) A Personal phone line: Heh, no.
44) A Cell phone: Hell yes!
45) A visible birthmark: Noooo.
46) A Pool or hot tub: Pool. Big one.
47) A Car: Electric Fit! Purple.
48) Personality: Strange. Fangirl. Emotional. Hyper.
49) Driving: Bad.
50) Your clothing style: Sometimes steampunk, sometimes hippie, usually involving high-top bright orange Converse and doodled-on jeans.
51) Room: A mess. Lots of books.
52) What’s missing?: A successful writing career?
54) Bed: Bunk, and very comfy.
55) Relationship with your parent(s): Eh, being a teenager.
56) Do you believe in yourself: Sometimes.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: Oh, I'd like to. I really would.
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: Okay, so I go to a college well-known for its playwriting classes. I set up a successful career as a writer for either Jon Stewart, Doctor Who, or Pixar, depending on where I feel like living. And then I am approached by the government and told to live a life of adventure. Or I just go and live a life of adventure anyway. It says nowhere in the rules that you can't live a life of adventure.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Only if they're still going on.
62) Pray: Um, no.
63) Believe in reincarnation: I dunno, there isn't any scientific proof, but I've heard some pretty convincing testimonies and personal stories.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: Um...
65) Like to talk on the phone: Nah, rather text.
66) Like to eat?: Yes!!
67) Like to exercise?: Uh, NO.
68) Like to watch sports?: BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL. Actually, technically speaking, GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS. WE WON THE WORLD SERIES, BITCHES! WE WON THE WORLD SERIES! Also, Tim Lincecum is the hottest thing to come out of hotness since hotness itself. Him and David Tennant.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: So I'm in my elementary school, and there's this skeleton hanging in the principal's office, and it comes to life and chases all the students around the school. But then once it's captured me, I pull off its head, and it was actually a mask and it was my uncle all along.
71) Dream in color: Yeah.
72) Do you have nightmares?: Actually, not often.
74) Right next to you: A llama-shaped bookmark, a box of tissues, and a hairbrush for a cat.
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: A picture of the Cheshire Cat.
76) On your mouse pad: I'm on a laptop.
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?: Watermelon.
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Not getting married, but if I had to, probably a Grand Tour of the Continent. Y'know, like they did back in the 1800s?
80) Your dream husband/wife: The Tenth Doctor!
81) Hiding in your closet? Board games, hundreds of pairs of Converse (I think they breed), a few coats and skirts dresses, sweatshirts, and a window.
82) Under your bed: A really annoying electronic game and a lap desk.
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends? Melia!
84) Your bad time of the day: Two o'clock in the afternoon. That's about the time the sleep deprivation catches up to me.
85) Your worst fear(s): Weeping Angels. Don't blink.
86) What's the weather like: It's nighttime, but it was raining last night and it's probably cloudy now.
87) Your favorite time of year?: Summer!
88) Your favorite holiday?: CHRISTMAS! (And I'm Jewish.)
89) A material weakness?: Converse, fuzzy socks, chocolate, strawberry jam, fire, my iPod Touch... you name it, it's my material weakness.
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Coca tea. That's tea made out of coca leaves, which are the leaves used to make cocaine. And hey, stop looking at me like that! You need like a thousand coca leaves to make cocaine, and the tea helps with the altitude in Peru!
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: Watch "Inception".
92) The hardest thing about growing up: People telling you incessantly that it must be so difficult to grow up, and I must be going through such a trial, and I obviously need to be coddled and petted throughout the transition to help me get ready for the real world, where I will... um... get coddled and petted? Missing something here.
93) A pet peeve?: People liking things based on their popularity. This doesn't just include people who like things just because they're popular, it includes people who hate things just because they're popular. Judge things based on quality alone, people.
94) Your scariest moment: "Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead."
95) Your attitude about love?: We'll see.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: "Hey, do you want to dance?"
97) The worst feeling in the world: Having disappointed others.
98) The best feeling in the world: Triumph.
99) Who sent this to you?: Got it off The Dawn Is Breaking. She's brilliant, check her out!
100) 6 people you tag: No. I do not tag. Tagging is for #93s.
Unsafe External Link