Author has written 15 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Gossip Girl, and Pokémon.
What do you all need to know about me? Hmm. I love purple, I adore reading, and I think fanfiction is the most amazing thing ever.
I primarily write for Rurouni Kenshin. A couple other fandoms I write for are Gossip Girl, Pokemon, and Harry Potter.
I also have anwhere I rant about life, my obsessions, and whatever else strikes my fancy. I most likely will not post fanfiction on there, but I may post original fiction.
I love reading romance stories but have been limiting the romance I write. To condense my rant on, romance needs to be a side plot in a story. When it dominates a story, it just doesn't work. It's much too easy to go overboard with romance and I'm well aware that that is exactly what I tend to do. I've been doing my best to rein it in though.
Looking back on the things I've wrote, I've realized that a lot of my old work makes me cringe. So I'm editing. Until further notice, what I have up will either be deleted or changed.
I've begun to branch out from only writing and reading romance. I've tried to steer away from writing romance even if I still eat it up. Most of my old fics tend to make me cringe for this very reason.
I am not the type to have an OTP, and I don't really have one for any fandom except Rurouni Kenshin. I absolutely adore Kenshin/Kaoru and I like a couple other pairings like Sano/Megumi, Yahiko/Tsubame, and Aoshi/Misao.
For Pokemon, I only read and write about Ash and Misty, whether it's as a pairing or just two separate people. This most likely stems from me having only seen the anime (even if I have seen all of the first nine seasons). I've fallen in love with few human characters in Pokemon. And... I just can't write fanfiction about the Pokemon themselves.
For Harry Potter, I like very few canon pairings. The only canon pairings I like are James/Lily and Lupin/Tonks. I adore Harry/Draco, Harry/Hermione, and (to some extent) Hermione/Draco. In terms of writing, I love writing Hermione, possibly because she is my favorite character in the books.
In Artemis Fowl, the only pairing I care for is Artemis/Holly. I currently have my fingers crossed that Eoin Colfer does not crush my hopes and dreams about them.
In Gossip Girl, my favorite pairing is Dan/Blair with Chuck/Blair coming in a very close second. And of course, I love Rufus/Lily. They're just adorable.
- "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song" ~Maya Angelou
- "True love doesn't have a happy ending. That's because true love doesn't have an ending."
- "Follow your heart. It might not be always right but despite the pain, you'll have memories that will make you smile once and every rare while."
- "There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved." ~ George Sand
- "Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile." ~ Franklin P. Jones
- "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." ~ Saint-Exupery
- "Love is 3/4 dream and 1/4 reality. Problems usually arise when you fall in love with the dream and not the reality. But, yet you find true love when you fall in love with both."
- "Guess I must have some undiagnosed brain injury. 'Cause I stupidly thought that this fake friendship might be real!" ~ Blair to Dan in Gossip Girl
- "Blair: Mother, you are brilliant. And resilient. And... a businesswoman, and an artist. I'd be crazy not to want to be like you.
-"As much as a BFF can make you go WTF, there’s no denying we’d be a little less rich without them." ~Gossip Girl
-"Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know." ~Foaly from Artemis Fowl
- "Lollipops!" ~ Artemis from Artemis Fowl
- "No, mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I have no doubt that the children's menu itself tastes better than the meals on it. I would like to order a la carte. Or don't you serve fish to minors?" ~Artemis from Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code
- "Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination." ~Voltaire
- "Love is a friendship set to music." ~E. Joseph Cossman
- "If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars." ~ Rabindranath Tagore
- "There is nothing holier in this life of ours than the first consciousness of love, the first fluttering of its silken wings." ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." ~ Oscar Wilde
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope." ~ Maya Angelou
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Swirls of Violet and Sapphire|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin|