Author has written 4 stories for Giver, Harry Potter, Hairspray, and Doctor Who.
Hi. You can call me Kryss. Thanks for visiting my profile. I'm taking a tiny break from writing fanfiction right now to work on an actual novel that I hope to get published one day. However, I'll still write chapters here and there when I get the inspiration, and I've got a few ideas for new ones that just won't go away, so stay tuned!!
Summaries of my stories. Probably better than the ones under the titles.
1. Confessions: Total one-shot. From the Among the Hidden series. What does it really feel like to be a third child? Have you ever done anything wrong, and spend your time being terrified that you'll be caught? Take that feeling and times it by a hundred. Now, what if you had to tell? Take the x100 feeling and times it by a thousand. That's pretty close. Update rate: None. Duh. It's a one-shot.
2. Old Faces, New People: Based off the Giver series. It's been a year since Matty died, and Jonas is happy living in the Village. But what happen when a person from his past shows up with devastating news? Will Jonas abandon his beloved home to travel back to a place he swore he'd never return to? Or will he abandon the one person who helped him in his time of darkness and taught him how to see the light? Update rate: Slow
3. Not as Black as His Name: Young Regulus has always been overshadowed by one thing or another. If it wasn't his big brother's boisterous attitude and good looks, it was his family's dark reputation. He never seemed to be allowed to develop a personality of his own. But what happens when he meets someone who sees him for what he truly could be, and shows him what kind of person he could become? Update rate: Slow
4. Doctor Who: The Emma Chronicles: AU, what if it wasn't the 10th Doctor's time to go? Set directly after Journey's End. New companions, old friends, new villains, old rivals, runaway buses, disappearing viruses, single minded psychics, Gallifreyan technology, and as always, adventures with a mad old man and his magic box.
5. When You Break a T.V.: Night One: 19 year old Rachelle accidentally broke her friend's ancient television. Now she finds out the price that all T.V. breakers pay - she has to spend seven nights reliving all her favorite movies, but as all the characters she hates! Add to the mix that all her favorite movies are musicals, and nothing but shenanigans can ensue! Night one is the peppy, uplifting musical Hairspray!