Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, Star Trek: 2009, and Torchwood.
Hi my name is Catherine E but my mates call me Elf, Violet or Benny. I love Harry Potter Books & Films but i am in love with Draco Malfoy & Fred Weasley. i did the test on the Harry Potter website to see what house i would be in & it said Griffendor & Slytherin i went with Slytherin.
Town: Mitcham (I live in England)
I work in a nursery looking after babies and young children.
SEVERUS SNAPE IS GOOD! I STAND BY MY GREASY HARIED POTIONS MASTER! POST THIS IN YOUR PROFILE AND SPREAD THE TRUTH!
1. For every rule there is a loophole to get around it
2. He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day
3. Good and evil are realtive conceptsldcare level
4. Humanity is soo overrated
5. If someone must be blamed make sure it's not you
6. Trust no one
7. Never offer a confession when a bribe will do
8. If fair means have failed you it's time to resort to foul
9. If at first you don't suceed , hide all evidence you tried
10. More is good, all is better
11. Kissing up is not an art form, it's a way of life
12. Hope for the best, plan for the worst
13. Never get caught
14. Friends come and go, but enimies multiply
15. If your going to hide, the best place is in plain sight
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your arse off.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination,copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that JK only killed Remus off, so he could be in the that sad scene in deathly hallows (Comes back to life) copy and paste this into your profile
If you spend your life on fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have very mad friends, copy and paste this into your profile
If you trip over air, copy and paste this into your profile
If you stay up late each night (Constantly) and then feel dead on your feet the next day, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
-If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
-If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, copy this into your profile page.
-There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
My favorite pairings for Harry Potter
OC/Draco - sometimes god
My least favorite pairings for Harry Potter are
Ron/Hermione i mean come on she is too good for him.
Harry/Ginny shes such a fan girl.
John/Teyla - they are so good together.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Catherine
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Catizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Black/purple Cheetah
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Alison Violet
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Embcaite
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Pepsi
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Ablhnde
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Alison
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Smuge
If YOU have any Storys that you need help with or you have an idea for my story or any that you want me to write please let me know.
Also here is a video i found on bebo & youtube of Tom Felton. he is so hott.
You need to watch it.
The Other Victim - In progress.
The Lost Family - In progress.
316 Things you can't do in Hogwarts - In Progress.
Paul McGillion & Kavan Smith are sooooooooooo hott I love Them.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
. . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
Awsome, was born in 1992. I wouldn't change being a 90's baby for anything!!
There are some experiences you can't go through without becoming friends, and dropping a surprised buffalo on top of a fully grown mountain troll was one of them.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED
If you should agree with any of these, please post it on your profile and bold those.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
What High School Musical has Taught Us (Or at least the ones who actually pay attention...)
1. If you wish to show your inability or dislike for dancing, it's perfectly reasonable to break out in a dance number.
2. College? It's not important, as long as you can hang out with your friends.
3. If your love is strong enough, fireworks will go off, and lanterns will fly away as you and your boyfriend kiss.
4. Playing sports is a hint that it's time to break into song.
5. Don't worry about being rude/mean because in the end things will work out for you.
6. School spirit is a must. Especially during the summer.
7. Your friends are not human and should always be addressed by the name of their school mascot.
8. Yes! You can paint your locker pink! Screw the school board.
9. You can be a chef, lifeguard, or golf assistant...no experience needed!
10. A guy can never wear too much bronzer.
11. Lakes are the equilivant of mirrors. They can show your reflection perfectly!
12. It is possible to memorize a 3 minute song over the course of 30 seconds...and sing it perfectly!
13. It doesn't matter that you're not a staff member... You can still attend any and all staff events.
14. The phrase 'more moves than an octopus in a wrestling match' is something that can be used in everyday conversation
15. There are two bells that get you out of school. The first one tells you to start singing and dancing, the second announces you should stop.
16. Even though its the last day of school, its okay to leave stuff in the locker for the summer.
17. If your family is 'saving pennies' for your college education and gives you a junky truck to drive because they 'can't afford anything else', it is normal for their kitchen to have expensive granite counter tops and a 7,000 fridge.
18. Pianos can float now. Go ahead, try it.
19. It's perfectly acceptable for a guy to wear girl's capris.
20. If you're upset, just run through a golf course, jumping and spinning, while singing 'Bet on it'...you won't fall at any point, and no one will stop and think 'what the flip?'.
21. You can send telepathic messages to your mom to tell her to pick you up just as you're finishing your breakup song with your boyfriend.
22. A resort can be highly successful when there are way more employees than guests.
23. 'And she stepped on the ball' is actually quite funny. You just need to put it into context.
24. One family can apparently control an entire city, including all educational institutions in the area.
25. It's good manners to refer to your mother as a 'backstabber'
26. Turkey imported from Maine is much better than any other turkey. In fact, it's fabulous...
27. Apparently, it is now possible to hire an entire high school to be the staff at an upscale country club.
28. Iced tea from England is blue
29. Water Bug is a really cute, funny, and romantic pet name. -gags- Gah, my god, Rowsely...
30. Being a teenage paparazzi at school and taking multiple pictures of the same two people is not weird or creepy in any way
31 .When your girlfriend tells you that your shoes don't match your tie, you must do a stupid looking surfer move to see if she's right, you can't just look down.
32. Take two small saucepan lids and bang them together. You'll find they make the exact same sound as a large GONG. Go on, have a go.
33. It IS possible to have any object in the world come in pink & engraved with your initials.
34. If you are the basketball star of your school, you can get yourself, as well as the rest of the school, summer jobs.
35. Lava Springs apparently had no employees, since they had to hire a whole new staff.
36. Don't change your friends, change your dreams.
37. 'What team?' 'Wildcats!''GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!' can fix any problem.
38. Basketball scholarships at the University of Albuquerque depend completely on your musical performance skills
39. Guitars and speaker equipment can be placed near a pool safely.
40.When you frolic with your girlfriend in the golf course, you get in trouble. When you frolic by yourself and sing, nothing happens, of course.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. YEP, totally it's sad it's also something i will not admite in person
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. yes and i don't thing it's weird do i Benny...no not at all...agreed...agreed...whyed you copy me?...because...
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. yep you know it!
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Hot damn! THIS COOKIE IS AN EVIL GENIUS!" i love evil genius cookies
You live off of sugar and caffeine. if i could i would but my parents insist i eat 'normal food'
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. yep there all just random when I talk to my best mates.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper. ReallyCouldn't be any more true. All of our Pens have gone missing.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D. thats what thay think in there head.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense and in Shakesperine where you add ith on the end of words. all the time then every one yells at me to stop
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago. All my mates are crazy as well so no bigie.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. yes and in spelling. (but i have disbracsea which i have spelt wrong)
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions