Author has written 2 stories for Card Captor Sakura.
March 3, 2008
~ I AM SORRY TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING MY SAD PROGRESS THROUGH THE DARKER DAYS...FOR I AM LEAVING!~
Yes I've finally snapped. After reading S.J. Maas's Queen of Glass FictionPress.comI was struck by the realization that I am nothing compared to great writers. I cannot even hope to be as good. And so I am taking my leave before I start any stories that have pieces of people's hearts lodged in them.
Goodbye for the last time, and remember that I will not be back.
~She doesn't come here very much anymore...~
http://www.fictionpress.com/~aroseindecember Check it out, please!
I am so sorry to everyone! My life is so hectic right now, it's unbelievable. I mean, I know it's break, and I should even try to update a little, but it's just about impossible at the moment. I've got so many things going on right now. Sophomore year's really getting me down. So many flipping tests and exams...there's all this shit going on with my social life...turns out my BFF is actually totally jealous of me...who'd have thought? She's out to ruin my life and my love life now, and I just can't deal with her.
I've got work at the surf shop, HOMEwork (seriously, how can teachers give us homework over Christmas...?), I recently got back from holiday in France, I'm psyching over the PSAT's, I've got my Junior Olympics swim competition in a month so I have to stay in great shape and practice a lot.
And to top it all off, there's tension between me and my boyfriend Kyle. I've got cheerleading, soccer, swimming, ballet, and badminton, and he's got football, basketball, baseball, and soccer. It's so busy, I can hardly say hi to him at work. We work in the same exact place at the same exact times. And I can't say hi to him? Do you see how booked up my schedule is? The last time the last time we went out on a date was three weeks ago, the last time we kissed was a week and half ago, and the last time I had a real conversation with him was a week ago. I know he's loyal, and he'd never cheat on me, but could he break up with me...? He's a really popular person, and he could find another girl easy. He's had so many other girlfriends (not that I haven't dated other guys), but I don't want to end up like one of them: discarded and heart-broken. I really think he's the one. I love him so much. I know he does too, but if it doesn't work out, it's over...
It's hard sometimes.
So do you get why I can't update quickly anymore? It's virtually impossible to write anything, and I am so sorry. It's just that I have so many more important things going on, and I'm putting them at the top of my list. Writing is an outlet for me, so don't expect me to update every week or often even every month. It really isn't my fault. I try my best, but sometimes it just isn't good enough.
But don't worry too much. UPDATES ARE ON THE WAY! I'm about 15 percent done the next chapter of No Reservations, and I've got the next five chapters completely planned out in my head. It's just hard to get them down on paper or the computer. Don't worry. I never give up on stories that have a piece of my (or your) heart in them. So for the time being, I hope you'll forgive me. And thank you SO much for hanging in there with me.
Lilies in the Valley
~ Lilies in the Valley: ~
I am: Lilies in the Valley
But I'm known as: Audrey
How old: The United States Department of Security is not able to disclose this information at the current time.
Born on: July 21, unknown year...
I look like: I have mid-waist straight light brown hair and greenish blue eyes. I don't have Hollywood looks, but I'm pretty easy on the eyes. I stay in shape, have nice legs, you know. I try my hardest to look great to keep up with my boyfriend.
My fashion sense: It's down-to-earth. A mix of preppy and athletic. I mean, I wear polos and miniskirts and sheepskin boots, but I wear shorts and sneakers too. It's no big deal. I admit that I wear designer brands: Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch; Nike, Adidas, Reebok. But it's not to keep up with everyone else. It's because they have nice clothes...and price really isn't an issue. So don't judge.
I live in: I'll just say it's by the sunnyside seashore in southern California in the United States...lovely place to be.
Relationship status: I'm taken, and I have a GORGEOUS and faithful boyfriend named Kyle. We're in love, so don't you try to come in between us.
My heritage: Irish, Scottish, German, Italian, Greek, British...I'm seriously all over the place.
- Playing sports. As I've said before: cheerleading, gymnastics, swimming, soccer, and badminton. I'd like to say I'm pretty good at all of them.
- Listening to music. It's where I get my inspiration for writing. I listen while writing in my diary, which really gets the clogs of my mind working.
- Cheerleading. It's what I do! I'm happiest when I'm on on the field or in the gym doing moves with my squad. I must be good at it too, because I've been elected captain of the school's team.
- My boyfriend. No, I'm not obsessive. But I'm in love. Cut me some slack. I love cheering on Kyle at all of his games. I love going out anywhere with him. It's wonderful just to be in the same room with him. And, yeah, he's a great kisser. An added plus!
But I really don't like:
Bitches. Sorry to be so blunt, but I hate them. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. That one clique of girls in school who wear the same clothes as you, have the same makeup, and less popular boyfriends, and they still strut around like they own the world. Get a life and stop trying to break me and my boy up.
- Driving. Yes, I know that it's stupid. It's every teenager's dream to get their licence and get on the road, but personally, I prefer walking. No joke. I've passed my test, and my parents even got me a brand new BMW...but I'm sort of nervous driving it. It sits on the driveway most days...unless I'm chauffeuring my little sister. I'm a careful driver, but I'm afraid of getting in a crash. Bottom line: hitching a ride with Kyle doesn't sound so bad anymore.
- Brianna Pavlo. She is the worst person to ever live on the face of this Earth. She thinks she's the star of the world, just because she's dating the quarterback of the school football team. Let me tell you, missy, Kyle is the best runningback in the history of history. And, I was elected cheer captain over you. So there.
- Softball. It's stupid. If boys can play baseball, then why do girls have to be on softball teams? It's sexist. Baseball's so much more fun anyway. Besides, there's no Major League for softball, is there? Exactly. I rest my case.
Feel free to message me about anything...things regarding my stories is great, but what I really love is hearing from you about your lives. So talk to me!
CARDCAPTOR SAKURA STORIES:
1. My Fairy Tale - STATUS: COMPLETE - CHAPTERS: 9
Sakura Kinomoto is the daughter of a noble, friends with the dashing crown prince, and cursed with so many problems. Can she sort out her life? And find true love on the way? This is the fairy tale of Sakura's life. ...Loosely based on Ella Enchanted...
2. No Reservations - STATUS: IN-PROGRESS - CHAPTERS: 2
Sakura Kinomoto has a great job, a fabulous flat in the city, and the perfect housemate. She thought she had everything in life. Oh, how wrong she was. Enter Syaoran Li...
Updated January 01/2007