Author has written 7 stories for Bleach, Transformers/Beast Wars, Mass Effect, and Hobbit.
"In writing I admire accuracy, brevity, and profanity." - some internet anon
"I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose" - Stephen King
"If you describe how a character drinks a cup of coffee, then the coffee better be poisoned." - Dave Trottier
A little bit about me: I've been writing on this site since I was in middle school (Yikes!) and I recently graduated with an undergraduate in Film and Digital Media. Now I'm looking at going into grad school. My passion lies in writing and conceptualizing stories.
I apologize for the slow updates. They're not very consistent as I'm always busy.
Fandoms: Transformers, Saiyuki and The Hobbit/LOTR are my stomping grounds. I'm always up for talking about robots and rowdy dwarves.
1) Active fanfics:
Livewire, We Will All Burn Together
In depth summaries of published stories
"The Demon of Razgriz"
Sequel to Seeker's Inception.
Rating: T - mechanical gore, cursing, implied slash (rating may go up)
Universe: War for Cybertron, mix of Pre-G1 and Prime
Seekers are drones, tools of war; an imitation of life void of personality. Very few have escaped their fate, embodying an unexplainable glitch in Shockwave's studious work. Razgriz is one such seeker, a femme who's existance is a near mythological impossibility. She grew up a neutral, away from the Decepticon horde's long reaching claws. For a long time she thought she was the only one of her kind, a sentient seeker. Soon, though, she is proven very wrong and becomes a glue the Command Trine can't live without. Starscream is plotting, Megatron seems to be losing his touch, and Thundercracker is worried about the looming repercussions during a lull in the war that feels like a calm before a vicious storm.
Rating: T - mechanical gore, cursing
1st Arch: Not all of Wheeljack's inventions explode, sometimes they work, only, with a few side effects. Wheeljack and Perceptor dig up an old project and complete it in their spare time. Somehow, after activating it, a woman who was proclaimed dead wakes up in the body of their wolf-former project.
A rough picture of Livewire I drew can be found here:
2nd Arch: TBA
Random bit: A short summary, but it's simply all I can get away with without giving away plot elements. The idea of a human becoming a transformer, let alone a beast former in G1, is usually frowned upon. That's not going to stop me from writing this plot bunny that's been chewing at my Muse. I simply strive to make the cliché ideas redeemable in the process. Cliché work, so long as they're written well.
"Anthem of Deception"
Rating: T - mechanical gore, cursing
Universe: BayVerse TF2/AU
(Allspark fic) Annabelle Swift is a hotheaded woman from Texas who loves music, fast cars, and her Doberman Pinscher. She lives with her divorced father, who serves in the Navy, and an old family friend named Uncle Jack. Anna thinks she's all grown up, though her lack of age shows painfully from time to time, and she has a habit of being bull headed, a poor planner, and quick to anger. She has her world blown up in her face, literally, the summer before she goes off to college, and is dragged into a war she never knew existed. Amongst the turmoil she discoveres there is more than one conflict raging on her planet. She struggles to find the truth through a never ending procession of deception while being bound to a Decepticon who hates her very species.
Random bit: This fic was initially a spur of the moment post in high school, one of those 'oh my god plot bunnies!' and was posted without much further thought. Somehow it turned into a 200k monster I'm still writing. The poor thing has been subjected to my every whim in my quest to have a taste of every plot idea I could think of to play with. In other words, it's a playground fic.
"Prisoners of War's Design"
Rating: T - cursing, violence
This is a series of one shots I carefully weaved together from posts I had written on BioWare's social forums that commented on pictures I had taken during a playthrough of ME3. It was originally designed to define my Shepard and her relationship with Javik and I've carried that over to here.
It even includes a video tribute I created and uploaded here:
http : / / www .youtube. com / watch ? v = jZK2HWv9OIw&list = UUuCu3SsUJO-gkEi5NLgNasw&index = 0&feature = plcp
"Blue Hair and Pocky"
A 105 year old girl who is neither a human or spirit wanders the streets indulging in her favorite sport...watching people while they can't see or hear her. That is, until a certain hot headed arrancar appears on the scene full of hate and anger after being stripped of his rank. Meghan adores pocky more than anything and has an uncanny talent for taming animalistic hollows. What could possibly go wrong? (A bit of a crack fic/Hiatus: being sporadically revised)
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. E.L. Doctorow
No one means all he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous. Henry Brooks Adams
Writing is my time machine, takes me to the precise time and place I belong. Jeb Dickerson
Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum. Graycie Harmon
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. Lord Byron
The only cure for writer's block is insomnia. Merit Antares
To withdraw myself from myself has ever been my sole, my entire, my sincere motive in scribbling at all. Lord Byron
It is impossible to discourage the real writers - they don't give a damn what you say, they're going to write. Sinclair Lewis
You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what's burning inside you. And we edit to let the fire show through the smoke. Arthur Polotnik
Be obscure clearly. E.B. White
Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Anton Chekhov
If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
Having hit a wall, the next logical step is not to bang our heads against it - Stephen Harper
You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write. Saul Bellow
Loafing is the most productive part of a writer's life. James Norman Hall
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return. - Leonardo Da Vince
“When life gives you lemons? Don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!...I’m the man who’s going to burn your house down! With the lemons!” –Cave Johnson
You may be a writer if…
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when you’re going to finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find that one word.
10. Writing is like an itch that refuses to be satiated until you've done so.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Badly written works annoy you and make you want to re-write them.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you’re not writing or typing, your fingers are constantly moving.
17. Characters from your stories are constantly talking in your head.
18. You forget what day it is when you’re writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. Every time you reread something you've already written, you have to make corrections or add to it.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. Your mind drifts in class to a story idea, character building, or scene and you don’t even realize it’s happened until ten minutes later and you have no idea what topic the teacher is on.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure; you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with The Synonym Finder.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories and fervently correct old mistakes.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.