Author has written 11 stories for High School Musical, and Castle.
Hey Everyone! HSMLUVER218 here! I just want to start out by saying that I am a HUGE High School Musical fan and that I LOVE Troyella and Zanessa, hence the icon! So I only write Troyella fics. I haven't written any Zanessa yet but I plan to and I love reading them! I found FF over two, maybe three years ago and i've been hooked ever since. There are some AMAZING stories on here. If you need any recomendations PM me, i have a ton! I know my profile is kinda long, so if you read the whole thing, props to you! Well lets' get started. Enjoy...
Take my hand
I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all.
~Can I Have This Dance
Place of Birth: England
Location Currently: New Jersey
Eye Color: Greenish Brown
Hair Color: Dark blonde, light brown (which ever you prefer to say)
Hair Type: Straight, as straight as it can get! lol
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Month: February (Birthday Month!!)
Day: Thursday (as long as I don't have school, if I have school then my favorite day is Saturday)
Subject: Spanish - my family actually gets kinda pissed sometimes because I speak half spanish half english
Moment in time: After it has just finished snowing, the trees are freshly coated, the snow plows haven't come yet, it's silence outside, idk it's just so peaceful.
Candy: JELLY BEANS!!
This or That:
Sunny/Rainy: I like the rain! idk why, i just do, but it has to be kinda sunny too!
Fruit/Veggie: Fruit - Stawberries!! yum
Hot/Cold: Cold, I like cold weather, I don't know why! i just do
Smoke: NO! i cannot tell you how much i hate smoking!
Curse: Only when it's needed, I don't curse every other word.
Shower daily: yes
Like thunderstorms: yes! the sky looks so pretty when there's lightning
Dance in the rain: yes!
Play an instrument: no
Get along with your parents: yes
Wish on stars: sometimes
Believe in fate: yes
Believe in love at first sight: yes
Drive: sadly no
Speak another language: no
Dance: yes ballet!
Sing: haha...i love to sing along to things, but i can't sing in tune to save my life!
Touch your nose with your tongue: no (I've always wanted to be able to, but can't!)
Curl your tongue: yes
Do a cartwheel: yes!
Do a handstand: um...does staying up for a second count?
Have You Ever:
Been Drunk: no
Been Stoned/High: no
Eaten Sushi: I LOVE IT!
Made prank calls: yes
Cried yourself to sleep: yes
What annoys you most in a person?
Are you right or left handed?
What is your bedtime?
I wouldn't call it a bedtime, whatever time i finish my homework and am tired. Usually between 10 and 12. On weekends it's whenever!!
Name three things you can't live without:
Laptop (to write FF of course!)
Jelly Beans (I know it's kinda weird, but i LOVE Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!!)
What is the color of your room?
Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two younger ones. My sister is 12 and my brother is 8.
Do you have any pets?
No, we haven't had much sucess with pets sadly.
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars?
No, I don't believe in killing people, that's just awful.
What is you middle name?
Elizabeth, I know, I know a ton of people have it as their middle name, but it's my mom's and grandma's middle name and my great-grandma's name so...
Are you for or against gay marriage?
If two people love each other, they should be given the right to get married.
What are your thoughts on abortion?
Personally i think it's awful, you're killing a person, a person that will never get to experience life, never get to reach their full potential.
Are you for or against the death penalty?
Against it. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you kill someone because they killed someone else, that doesn't make you any better than that person. Also I think a person would be better punished with a life in prision rather that instant death.
Do you have a crush on anyone?
Are you afraid of the dark?
If I've watched a really scary movie.
How do you want to die?
Peacefully in my sleep, i am the biggest whimp in the world, i would prefer my death to be painless.
Would you take a bullet for the one you love?
Yes, if i really truely loved someone and I knew they would die for me too then I would die for them.
•.¸ (•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•´ .¸.• (¸.•´ •.¸)•.
.•.¸ (•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•´ .¸.• (¸.•´ •.¸)•.
•.¸ (•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•´ .¸.• (¸.•´ •.¸)•.
High School Musical, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3, Music and Lyrics, The Holiday, Step Up, Step Up 2, Hairspray, Harry Potter (all of them), National Treasure, National Treasure 2, Titanic, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook.
Favorite TV Shows:
BONES!, One Tree Hill, Kyle XY, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Lincoln Heights, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance.
Troyella, Zanessa, Chaylor, Cornique, Jashley, Zekepay, Jelsi, Bones and Booth, Betty and Gio, Kyle and Amanda, Edward and Bella.
My Sister's Keeper (if you haven't read this book it is AMAZING, no it goes beyond amazing. I cannot describe how good it is, please just read it!), All Harry Potter Books, Twilight Series, Time Traveler's Wife
HSM songs!! Kate Voegele, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, MIKA, Ryan Cabrera, Jesse McCartney, Secondhand Serenade, Leona Lewis, Cascada, Matchbox Twenty
Friends on FanFiction
Littledarlingdesi14 she is so sweet! You should read her poems, they are amazing!! Luv ya Desiree!!
zvforever is such a great person to talk to, not to mention she's so sweet!! Her stories and really good too! Check them out! Luv ya Lizy!
BreezyCat my favorite Romanian! I love talking to her! Check out her stories and drawings! Luv ya Brie!
123HSMluver We are international spies! lol. I have a fantastic time chatting with her! Check out her stories! Luv ya K!
1. Do you think there were too many songs?
2. Who do you think looks most different?
3. Who do you think looks exactly the same?
4. Cheetah Girls 2 or High School Musical 2?
5. Did "Troy" look like a fag singing "Bet On It"?
6. Was "Sharpay" a BRAT or what?
7. Do "Troy" and "Sharpay" make a good couple?
8. Did you cry during "Gotta Go My Own Way" the break up song between "Gabriella" and "Troy"?
9. Is "I Don't Dance" the new " Get 'Cha Head In Tha Game"?
10. "What Time Is It?!"
11. "Troy" had a tough decision choosing between his future and his friends, what would you choose?
12. Do you think "Zeke" is a good chef?
13. Name your 3 favorite songs.
14. Didn't "Mr. Fulton" GET U MAD?
15. Didn't you hate the way "Troy" and "Gabriella" had their kiss moments ruined ALL THE TIME?
16. Did you see Miley Cyrus dancing in the pool party scene at the end?
17. Did you watch the bloopers?
18. Gabriella or Sharpay?
19. Troy or Chad?
20. It is quite ironic the way the movie is all about summer starting when its really ending huh?
21. Do you think High School Musical 2 was a great movie overall?
I'm filling this out aren't I!! I LOVED IT!
22. Did you record High School Musical 2?
23. How many times have you seen High School Musical 2?
I lost count
24. Are there any weird bloopers you caught while watching the movie?
Yeah when they're singing Work This Out Troy's name tag kept disapearing and then coming back.
25. Whats the funniest thing you've ever read in a magazine about High School Musical 2?
During filming the wind blew Vanessa's dress up!
26. Which High School Musical 2 Character do you think you're most like?
Gabriella, I'm shy when you first meet me but once you get to know me i'm much louder, kinda like Gabi.
Copy and paste this survey into you're profile if you're a crazed fan of HSM and HSM2 and will be a crazed fan of HSM 3
Find a guy who:
zvforever sent this to me and i think it is sooooo sweet!!:
Guy's point of view
This is very cute! And even written by a guy!
You might agree with it, but when it actually happens 99 of girls don't
From a guys point of view:
We don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room
It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without
We don't care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a
Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till he morning.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we
Don't tell us we're wrong.We'll stop trying to convince you.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
Yeah, you can quote me.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
Take Advantage of the mood im in.
LET US PAY FOR YOU! DON'T 'FEEL BAD'
We enjoy doing it.
Smile and say 'thank you.'
Kiss us when no one's watching.
If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.
You don't have to get dressed up for us.
If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the
We like you for WHO you are and not WHAT you are.
Honestly, I think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Don't talk about how hott Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is
Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful'.
I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!'
On the other hand im not sayin i wouldn't like it ether.
Girls: I cannot stress this enough: IF YOU AREN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT BY A
Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes...and
Give the nice guys a chance
Holdin Hands- Girls : If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a
Cuddling- Girls : When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold.
Movies- Girls : During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your
Loving each other- Guys : When she tells you she loves you, look deep into
Laying below the stars- Girls : When you're both laying under the stars,
guys: no grabbing!
Stop!! Stop!! Stop!! Stop!!
If you havent stoped.Seriously stop!
Guys repost this if you agree.
Girls repost this if you think it's cute.
Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the
DID YOU KNOW THAT...?
If you woke up this morning in good health, you have more luck than one million people, who won’t live through the week.
If you have never experienced the horror of war, the solitude of prison, the pain of torture, were not close to death from starvation, then you are better off than 500 million people.
If you can go to your place of worship without fear that someone will assault or kill you, then you are luckier than 3 billion (that’s right) people.
If you have a full fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are wealthier than 75 of the world’s population.
If you currently have money in the bank, in your wallet and a few coins in your purse, you are one of 8 of the privileged few amongst the 100 people in the world.
If your parents are still alive and still married, you’re a rare individual.
If someone sent you this message, you’re extremely lucky, because someone is thinking of you and because you don’t comprise one of those 2 billion people who can’t read.
Work like you don’t need the money.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Copy and Paste this in your profile if you'll always remain a Troyella & Zanessa fan, no matter what and will not turn to the dark side of...Troypay & Zashley . TROYELLA & ZANESSA FOREVER! And add your name to the list here...Brishty, risingstar9328, XxTiNkY bLoNdIe BeLLxX, XxthesarcasticonexX, HSM13192, HSMLUVER218
If you know in your heart that Troy and Gabriella belong together always, copy and paste this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, xGabriellaxBoltonx, IxShallxCryxToxicxTears,XxXbAbYbXxX,ZacEfronandJohnCenaluvr, HSMLUVER218
High School Musical
You Know when you are turning to the dark side when:
-You go to sleep thinking about Troypay.
-You have a brainstorm of a story where they (Shudders) kiss.
-When you dream your Sharpay and Troy kisses you.
-When you wish Zac Efron would ask Ashley Tisdale out.
-When you dream of him marrying in Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Ashley comes in and blows her head off.
-When Zac asks Ashley to a premier and rubs it in Vanessa’s face.
You know when you are turning back to the good side when:
-You think about how Vanessa feels.
-When you brainstorm a story on their feelings before hand.
-When you, dream Gabriella slaps Sharpay and wins her man back.
-When you over hear Zac ask Vanessa out and you smile and feel happy.
-You snap a pic of them kissing and frame it.
Finally you wake up in hot sweats and realise it was all a…dream, and you would never leave ‘Troyella Zanessa’ for ‘Troypay Zashley.’ If you are a Troyella Zanessa fan you must put this in your profile. Copyright xoxbabybxox.
If you want child abuse to STOP, copy and paste this into your profile.
This story is about a little girl that was abused. If you care about it, copy and paste it to your profile.
My name is sarah I am but three, My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad, What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong Or else I'm locked up All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone The house is dark My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound! I just heard a car My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse My name he calls I press myself Against the wall.
I try and hide From his evil eyes I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words, He says its my fault That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more, I finally get free And I run for the door.
He's already locked it And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain Again and again Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah And I am but three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me.
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
I am one of (if not) the bigest clutzes you will ever meet in your life.
If you have ever ran into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever fell down a hill, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile
If you've ever tripped over your own feet copy this into your profile (i do this all the time.)
If you have done all of these and more welcome to the clutz club!!
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
You Know You're A Writer When...
1) you think of your friends as characters
2) you write them into your story - half my friends are in my stories...sometimes i just their names but sometimes i weave in quotes or personalities.
3) you get revenge on people by basing a mean character off of them in your story.
4) you have conversations with your characters -- the fictional ones, not your friends in the real world -- and, most usually, they hate you for making their life miserable (or WAY too exciting for their liking)
5) you have some books you read for enjoyment, some you read for school, and others you read just to get ideas on how to make your stories flow better
6) everyday, you daydream about how to plug today into your story.
7) the end of your pinky is usually stained with ink (if you're left-handed) or pencil lead.
8) you have way to many saved Word docs in your computer.
9) your drawer is overflowing with copy-paper of your printed stories/filled notebooks.
10) you mentally correct anything you read subconsciously with better words and phrasing.
11) even in the most dire of situations, you're thinking about how it would be best written
12) you hear a song on the radio and you automatically think 'Hey that's a good plot idea...' Ahhh!! so many chapters are inspired by songs!
13) you constantly play the same song over and over to get into a 'mood' for one of the chapters
14) you wake up in the middle of the night to search for a pen/laptop/notebook to write down a story idea because you're afraid that you'll forget it by morning
15) you cannot, cannot stop your characters' dialogue in your head and you start laughing out of nowhere because they said something utterly funny. And then everyone thinks you're a freak. -YES!! too many times. i sit in class with dialogue/plots running through my head!!
16) you actually alternate between using words like comments, reminds, asks, instead of just using 'said' for every single paper you write
17) you cannot control yourself if someone uses the same adjective twice within two/three sentences (unless if it's for emphasis)
18) you end sentences with 'for lack of a better word.' and people look at you weird and say that they don't know what the original word meant in the first place
19) you refuse to throw away old notebooks because of little phrases or things you wrote on the margin of the page concerning a story you were plotting at the time -guilty
20) there are so many things in your head when you're in the middle of writing that you can't type them out fast enough
21) you type full words with proper grammar faster than your friends replying in chatspeak - true...I usually type out full words when texting...kinda sad i know...
22) you make up alternative endings for books you've read, movies you've watched, and about every other story out there
23) you make up alternative "endings" for situations in your real life
24) you think about what your characters would do in a situation you're in - i am the queen of this!!
25) you've never had a boyfriend in real life, but in the world of fiction you are very taken.
26) you have never played a videogame. People act as if you're from Mars because of this. And if you do play videogames... you write stories about them...
27) anytime anyone speaks, you add a mental description. ("she said while stroking her head thoughtfully")
28) you find your self speaking in your writing style. ("Yes, Mrs. Smith, I did complete the assignment, however, I found numbers 7 and 12 quite difficult, to say the least.")
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak
-if your profile has more than five "copy & paste this in your profile's" copy and paste this in your profile
I'd Do Anything For You
The necklace Troy gives Gabriella in Chapter 13.
The dress Gabriella wears to the dance in Chapter 17.
The earrings Troy gives Gabriella for her birthday in Chapter 21.
The bracelet Troy gives Gabriella for her birthday in Chapter 22.
Find You There
Gabriella's engagement ringin Chapter 1.
The dress Gabriella wore to dinner in the epilogue.
Always Here for You
The necklace Marie/Gabriella has, first seen in Chapter 1.
Marie's engagement ring in Chapter 2.
The song from Chapter 15. (Everything)
The song from Chapter 26. (When You're Gone)
The song from Chapter 31. (There You'll Be)
Gabriella's dress from Chapter 31.
The bracelet from Chapter 31.
The song from Chapter 32. (From This Moment On)
Gabriella's engagement ring in Chapter 35.
The song from Chapter 36. (Amazed)
Gabriella's wedding dress from Chapter 36.
Sharpay, Taylor and Kelsi's dress from Chapter 36.
Allie and Sarina's dress from Chapter 36. (You might have to choose the pool colored sash)
The song from Chapter 4. (I Wonder)
The full song from Chapter 11. (Elsewhere)
Gabriella's dress in Chapter 13.
Gabriella's barrette from Chapter 17.
Gabriella's dress from Chapter 17. If this link doesn't work or you can't see the dress as well as you'd like to, go to google images and type in 'light blue dresses'. The dress is on the third page (as of now) on a site called www.polyvore.com. hopefully that helps you see it better! Remember to click on the picture, not the site.
Slow dance song from Chapter 17. (Bless the Broken Road)
You Can by David Archuleta. It's the song that's mentioned in Chapter 18.
The song that descibes Troy's longing for Gabriella. (To Be With You).
Forgiveness is Such A Simple Word
The dress Gabriella wears in the Talent Show (Chapter Nine)
The song Troy and Gabriella sing (Two is Better than One)
The song Gabriella sings in Chapter Twenty (Back to December):
If you ever just need someone to talk to, just PM me, I'll listen.
LIVE LAUGH LOVE