Author has written 21 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Artemis Fowl, Naruto, Twilight, and Lord of the Rings.
Hi! Im NekoVampireNinja!
Thank you to Decemberisforcynics who flattered me by using one of my quotes in her Twilight story SCRATCHED OUT. Thank you also for reccomending my story
The Rokudaime Hokage - Naruto - Title to be changed. Plz review ideas. Currently under construction. Wenever I get a random idea, i'lls tick it in a one shot and slap it in this story. I love this story right now! Now expanded to include the Angst of Gaara's loneley life, and his lack of fear (Fear of Dying oneshot), and the relationship between Sakura and Naruto, and how she's effectiveley killing him (I Stole the Sun oneshot). More to follow!
The Origins of Naruto - Naruto - In progress. Currently what I am working on right now. Expect regular updates.
Theres no cost to love- Naruto - FIRST EVER COMPLETE FANFIC!!
Drug - Twilight - Complete!
I love you - Twilight - Complete!
Secret Brothers - Naruto - Complete!
Slipped - Twilight - Complete!
The Cutting Remark - Twilight - Lol. Complete!
The green Texta - Twilight - Complete!
Things we don't know CAN hurt us - Naruto - Complete. Not as popular as it should be.
Vampire Children - Naruto - PLEASE NOTE, NOT COMPLETE, IS ADOPTED. See story for details.
Hiatus: LOOK AT ALL MY BEAUTIFUL HIATUS STORIES!!
Disgrace and Revenge - Artemis Fowl - On Hiatus
Empire: The Final Battle -Eragon - The Eragon series is so screwed up right now, I don't have the heart. What kind of a third book was that! So, Hiatus.
Extremeley Random Pairings - Eragon - I don't think that is a kind of story to ACTUALLY finish. But Hiatus.
Insendiary Insanity - Naruto - Has a massive plot, but I really just put the first chappie on there to see what ppl thought.
Mad House Of Horrors - Eragon - ... I forgot all about that... HIATUS
MSN in Alagesia - Eragon - Kinda complete. Hiatus.
Sly Bitch - Avatar - Hiatus
The Plots that Villans ... Blah blah blah - Artemis Fowl - One of those -can never finish things.
Ways to make Arya homocidal - Eragon - Soon to be finished. cough.
What Jasper hates - Twilight - Almost done. Trying to make it a 3 shot, and have a sequal in Alices' perspective.
WOW! HOW MANY STORIES DO I HAVE!?
As you can see, I finally figured out that my mind wanders if i try anything longer than a two shot. I will get back to the other stories eventually.
To Jemima B, who reviewed Slipped without logging in, thank you for your lovely reviews! I will certainly look in to your request. I will just have to find an idea :)
People Who I love! (For Various Reasons)
Gaaras1Girl - Likes Gaara, and my stories! :)
Ariel D - Written half of my fave stories list!
All the people who added me to their fave stories/author :D
All the people who follow my stories :D :D
All the people who ARE LOVELY and review my stories :D :D :D
Everyone who hates Sakura Haruno, the world's most useless filler character >:)
Yea, Will continue...
I like chocolate, books, esp. Harry Potter, I like Naruto (IS AWESOME! SPECIALLY GAARA!), I love my friends and I love English and Japanese. (I know, weird. Just the words thou.)
I love: Hanging with my friends... a lot. Computer, thinking, trampoline, chocolate, smiling, hugging
I hate: The fact that I'm a misfit. I'm not pretty enough to be beautiful, funny enough to be liked, friendly enough to be a good friend, arty enough to be a good artist, creative enough to be a good... creator? And not sane enough to be sane. I also hate Haruno Sakura, whilst I'm on the topic, and people who have their heads shoved so far up their ass that they can only see their own problems... and probably yesterdays' lunch.
My current goal in life: Returning to the wonderful land of Japan for a gap year in 1213, and to erradicate the world of mosquitoes.
Favourite Quotes (Some of them came from your wonderful FF stories!)
"When in doubt...Cheat...Repeat until caught... ... ... Then lie."
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as much as you deserve."
"No amount of therapy will EVER make this moment okay"
"My karma ran over my dogma!"
The whole universe was first created with a mountain, trees, and a midget. Afterwards, the almighty creator decided a heaven was needed, so he created one that has beer volcanoes as far as the eye can see and a stripper factory. -The Flying Spaghetti Monster
I created a hell for those who do not follow me, where the beer volcanoes are stale and all the workers at the stripper factory have AIDS. - FSM
"According to The Flying Spaghetti God the real reason behind global warming is because of the decrease in pirates since the 1800s. I mean, look at the facts: no pirates and suddenly there are natural disasters happening all over the world. I mean, how can you argue with that kind of logic? -The Flying Spaghetti Monster
“Don’t listen to him, he’s an asshole." “Ahh, so it runs in the family.”
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
-If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
-Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
-Guns don’t kill people. Bullets kill people.
-'A B C D E F G, I will kill your family.'
A conclusion in what you reach when you get tired of thinking.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
Normal people worry me.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
People say that I have totally lost it. I wasn't even aware I had it.
Shoot first, then shoot the person asking the questions later!
“Doors are for people with no imagination!”
Somehow, in some way that was all your fault."
This Quote thanks to the awesome author of a Naruto Fanfic! Yea... don't ask who.
Naruto won't let Sasuke look at his back. Coz he's hurt.
"What's the big fucking deal? Do you have an embarrassing tattoo on you or something?" Sasuke demanded
"As a matter of fact upon my back, the entire Old Testament is mapped out in chronological order, starting from the nape of my neck, stretching down to my tailbone. On my arms are the first three chapters of 'Paradise Lost' written in outlandish gothic micro-font. My legs reveal the origin of the universe, but I'm a mean evil jerk, and never wear shorts or short sleeves to sap you all of sanity from the sheer mystery of it all. So hands off!
Oh yea :p
Bad Things to Hear on an Airplane Intercom
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore
2. We're cruising at an altitude of... Ah hell I don't know
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just kidding.
5. Would the fight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'
6. This is... uh... This is... uh... your... Hmm, I seem to have lost my memory...
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. This is your captain speaking: I'm depressed, suicidal, and I'm taking you all with me. By the way, I've already killed the co-captain.
11. Dammit, Steve! You're the father of my baby! You know what? I'm-- AAAAHHH!! OH GOD, I'M HAVING THE BABY!! DAMN YOU, STEVE!! IF I'M GONNA HAVE THIS BABY NOW, YOU'RE GONNA FEEL THIS PAIN WITH ME!! Oh shit... is the intercom actually on?
12. This is your captain spreaking: we're about to land, but... uh... does anybody know how? I was kinda weak on that in piloting school...
Those of you who think they know everything are very annoying to those of us who do.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
(Someone boring talking to you) "Hold that thought, I need to do something" walk over and stare at a wall "yup, a lot more interesting"
It takes 82 muscles to frown, and only 8 to reach out and slap the shit out of somebody.
:Top Tips For Stories:
1. When writing titles, try to use capitals for all the main words of the story. Eg. The Last Homely House looks a lot more professional and noticable than 'the last homely house.'
2. If you wrote a story that is sad, or serious, or mysterious, do NOT use an exclamation mark in the title! Seriously, an angst story titled 'And Then He Fell' does NOT look good as 'And Then He Fell!' It's like, And Then He Fell! Oh my god! He fell!! Wooooooaaaaa! It sounds like a humor or parody story.
1. One thing that gets me; loose and lose. You do not LOOSE a departed friend. Likewise, you do not lose the dogs on your neighbours cat. It does not look good and it is very distracting. Similarly for 'of and off,' etc.
1. When describing a twist in the story, do not use an exclamation mark, as detailed in my TITLES section. EG. You want to push Aragorn off a cliff. One would write; And then he fell. It has a certain aura of :0 Like, WOW, HE FELL! That little full stop can create a whole sinking feeling in a readers stomach. However, And then he fell! Is just like... Yay? It has no air of closure to it. This type of writing is really only to be used in the falling characters POV. Eg. Aragorn tiptoed towards the cliff edge, deep in thought. Oh how he wished to find Merry and Pippin safe and well, but with each growing day this hope dwindled. Distracted as he was, he did not notice the shifting ground until it was too late. He let out a cry of alarm, and then he fell! The cliff face rushed past as the river below rushed up to meet him...!" See what I mean? You can't really end on an exclamation mark. You need to add more. I say avoid using them. Full stops are awesome for mystery and angst. Believe me.
:THINGS THAT ANNOY ME: Just ignore it.
Ahem. This is my little rant on things in Fanfictions that annoy me:
1. Loose and Lose. - You do not 'loose' your loved one, nor do you tighten a 'lose' screw. This really annoys me. Same with their, there, they're etc.
2. I really hate it when people don't try in grammar and capital letters. THESE ARE CAPITAL LETTERS!! Please use them. The odd mistake is fine. I understand that. But using Word like we do now, you seriously have no excuse. I was 12 when I wrote my first Fic, and my grammar is twice as good as some of the fanfics I've seen before. It COMPLETELY ruins the story.
3. Please, put spaces between the lines. It is impossible to read, otherwise, and even fantastic stories go under the radar.
4. I have skimmed over many fanfic summary's. I do not read Sues, and usually not slash, either. It is wonderful that disclaimers are put in the sumaries. But, can we please not start a summary with something along the lines of "This is a Sue fic! But it's never been done like this before!!" Yea, wonderful.
5. I don't like it when I see a one-chapter fic that goes "Oh this is so laa dee awesome! Really, read it!" With a summary of the story. It just sounds pleading. Begging, even.
6.Pointless OC's. Great, invent a character and stick it in there for plots sake, but when it's a 'strange, mysterious character with a troubled past yet a sunny disposition that can speak multiple languages, oh, and seems to know exactly whats' going on, and yet still has no relevance to the plot'... well...
7. This list is not to be flamed at. I am perfectly aware that I myself have a one-chapter unfinished story, but I never claimed to want to continue it. No flames, this is my opinion only.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Best Of The Artemis Fowl Fanfiction!|
|Focus:||Books Artemis Fowl|