Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, and Inuyasha.
-"To love someone is simple; but to forget the one you love is far from simple"
To start off I just want to say I'm a huge fan of anime. I barely got introduced to writing Fanfics just this year. I'd like to thank most author's on this website. They're the ones that inspired me to write these fan fics. I am an beginner in writing fan fics so don't be to harsh on me and hell if you don't like what the story is about then don't read it and give me a bad review. I'm here to clearly express what I wish could happen in an anime/movie/tv show/etc or just basically write. Writing is a passion to me and I will not be shot down by those who give me bad reviews over the littlest of things. On the other hand I'm also here for help. By other authors or audiences reading these and leaving reviews on what I need to improve on, thats a big help and I'd really appericiate it if you'd leave reviews. Say what you truly feel and I'll be forever grateful. I don't expect on becoming a writer, but I do consider it an option. Anyways hope you all enjoy my stories!
XxAuthors that Inspired mexX
xXI guess I'm a fool for thinking that you're thinking of me...Xx
xXI'm going to smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend it's not hurting meXx
Name: Brittani G
Born: Oct 5
City/State: B-ville, Tx
Ok now that you know my name...let's see, I'm a very interesting person. I can't say I'm a boring person because that would be lying. Then again I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else, I'm just normal/interesting I guess. Most of my friends at school are Anti-Anime lovers. Hardly any watch it, let alone read manga. So yeah, it's tough not having any friends to talk about it with, with the exception of my older sister and her boyfriend. Other than that it pretty much sucks. I've given up on love for personal reasons and yeah my poetry is pretty depressing but hey I make good poems. Um, I'm a loyal friend and I'll stick up for any of them. I'm not much of an outgoing person unless you're someone I've known for quite a while. It really takes a lot for me to open up to anyone, so I write poetry or write fan fics. By reading my stories and poetry, I say, is the best way to get to know what kind of person I am. But don't get me wrong, I also have a wild side. So to sum it all up, I'm just your average teen anime lover who's just getting through life.
Oh and FRIENDS ARE MY LIFE!
xXMoving on is simple; it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficultXx
6. Myspace(check out my myspace under "Homepage" and I have two of them!) heres the other one www.myspace.com/blckrose818 (rp profile as Sakura Haruno)
7. Being in the comfort of my friends, hanging out, etc
8. Cooking RAMEN! woo! LOL
xXOnce you care enough about someone to say I LOVE YOU and mean it with all your heart...You'll never forget that person...no matter how hard you tryXx
1. Anime/Manga-Naruto/Shippuden, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Escaflowne, Gundam Wing/Seed, Pokemon, Black Blood Brothers, Ayashi No Ceres, Ai My Me Strawberry Eggs, Rurouni Kenshin/Samuari X, Elfen Lied, Raxephon, Laine, Sensual Phrase, Tarror Cafe, Confindentai Confessions, CardCaptor Sakura, Death Note, Skip Beat! and many others I can't think of at this moment lol.
2. Games- Final Fantasy 7,8,9,&10, Mortal Kombat (All), Dynasty Warriors, Soul Calibur, The Bouncer, Inuyasha A Fedual Fairy Tale, Silent Hill, DDR Max 2, Tekken Tag, Kingdom Hearts, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, etc ( Mostly Fighting and RPG)
3. Music/Bands- Huge fan of Rock/Metal/Techno/J-Pop/J-Rock)Evanescence(Amy lee freakin rox!), Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil,Three days Grace, Cradle of Filth, Disturbed, Godsmack, Kittie, Linkin Park, Diecast, Slipknot, Schwarz Stein, Maaya Sakamoto, BOA, Utada Hikaru, Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, etc.
4. Movies-Queen of the Damned, X-Men trilogy,The Craft, Interview with the Vampire, Pirates of the Caribbean(1,2&3), Freddy VS. Jason, Nightmare on Elm St. (all), Mortal Kombat (1&2), Spiderman, Fantastic 4, Harry Potter, She's the Man, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fun with Dick and Jane, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Phantom of the Opera, Tristen and Isolde, Homeward Bound, Child's Play, Dracula, etc (Horror/Comedy/Action/a bit of Romance)
5. T.V Shows-anime(listed in number 1), Friends, The Young and the Restless, General Hospital, True Life (on Logo channel), Degrassi, South of Nowhere, The Best Years, Kyle XY, Fuse, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, Futurama, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers( :D lol yes seriously I like it! only the old one thought with the original cast), W.I.T.C.H, Digimon, Full House, Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, etc
6. Lyric from Song- "There's no time to deny that I need you. And I'll be there to repair your delightful days. There's no time to deny that I need you. That's why I'll be there to relieve your painful days."-Lacuna Coil (Devoted)
XxPairings from MOST FAVORITESxX
xXClose your eyes and let the memories embrace youXx
Naruto-SasSaku SakNaru InoShika ItaSaku KakSaku JiraTsund
Vampire Knight- YukKan
Inuyasha- KikInu SanMiro NaruKagu
Ayashi no Ceres- AyaToya YukiAya
Kenshin/Samurai X- Kenshin/Tomoe
Cardcaptor Sakura- SakuSayr
Hm..well I guess that's all you need to know about me. My favorite anime are Naruto, Inuyaha, and Vampire Knight, so expect most of my fanfics to be a about them.
Promise-Sasuke's back and claims Orochimaru is dead, but when Tsunade says otherwise she puts Team 7 to assinate Kabuto. Sakura is cursed and might die, will Orochimaru use her as his next body? or will Sasuke and Naruto save her before it's too late?(SasSak)
(ON HOLD)Always here for you- The gang is still on the search for Naruku, who now has more than half of the Shikon No Tama. Inuyasha is still battling with mixed emotions between Kikyo and Kagome. A new member has joined the team.Can they defeat Naruku? Find out
Broken and Betrayed-After years of training with Tsuande and having Naruto back, Sakura feels it's time to bring Sasuke back. There's only one problem...he's already back? With a new team...and a Girlfriend?
Britt"Good things come to those who wait"
Unsafe External Link