Author has written 19 stories for Harry Potter.
'Women were made to be loved,
~ Oscar Wilde
(( My pairings from Harry Potter ))
Sirius/Remus because they are canon.
Sirius/Regulus because Blackcest is love and the boys are forever breaking my heart.
Sirius/Harry because there is something beautifully haunting about Sirius falling for his best friend's son.
Sirius/James because there is an attraction in awkward boys playing an adults' game ((and getting in a terrible mess)).
Fenrir/Remus because Remus can't help but hurt himself and Fenrir is equally terrifying and alluring.
James/Harry because it's so wrong and so appalling but so heartbreaking.
Remus/Harry because they're both a little broken and they both just need to be loved.
(( Other Pairings ))
Supernatural: i still have a penchant for John/Dean but lately i'm more inclined to Dean/Castiel.
Batman: let's bend the rules with Alfred/Bruce and Gordon/Batman. And for Comic-verse, Bruce/Dick.
Chronicles of Narnia: what can i say? I like corrupting my childhood. Peter/Edmund all the way.
(( I'm going to hell for a fair few of those. I'll see you there. ))
'There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.'
~ Oscar Wilde
I'm sorry, the words hetrosexual romance are not in my immediate vocabulary; however, i entirely understand the term unconventional.
The Best Harry Potter Characters Ever
1. Remus Lupin - 'nuff said.
2. Sirius Black - ditto.
3. Regulus Black - simply being Sirius' Little Brother is enough.
4. Severus Snape - 'After all this time? Always.'
5. Tom Riddle - because he's a gentleman and always has the greatest dialogue. 'Bow to death, Harry.'
6. Teddy Lupin - c'mon, he's Remus' little boy, how could i not? Not to mention he totally pwns with his bloodline.
7. Narcissa Malfoy - she was surprisingly loveable in the last two books and is devoted to her son and husband.
8. Bill Weasley - because he's cool and there's still something of a child in me that appreciates that.
9. Firenze - all of the Centaurs are epic win but he is brilliant. 'Mars is unusually bright tonight.'
10. Minerva McGonagall - one fine kick-ass old lady.
'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.'
I like the smell of new books, Oscar Wilde, Chevrolets, London accents, Robert Smith, astronomy, Autumn, French and Italian landmarks.
I don't like incorrect punctuation and grammar, war, strippers, the red bit in trifle, people misspelling my name, capital punishment, facial hair, ants.
I also post stories for my dear friend darkandstormyslash and will shamelessly promote her fics at any given chance. Such as now: read her work; it is delicious.
If you happen to be fluent in Spanish ((or just read Spanish for kicks)) then you can find some of my work here, translated by the wonderful SODA.rk.angel.
I, ScarletVampyre, do solemnly swear to review all the fics i read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
(( To join the Review Revolution simply copy and paste the above into your profile and then do your bit and review the fics you read. It's only fair. And if you don't, Karma will come and bite you on the arse. ))
The Young Man came to the Old Man seeking counsel.
(( James Frey, A Million Little Pieces ))