Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Kingdom Hearts.
Hi! ...i am really bad at these things sorry. Anyway! I used to float around ff.net as an anonymous reviewer named "randomness" but since someone already has that name, I am now random-laughter! YAY!
not that it matters, but just for the record, I found this icon on photobucket. If it's your's, just message me and I'll give you credit!
I ramble on a lot as you've probably seen by now.
I don't write storries very often, but I read A LOT XD
To anyone searching for the three In-Progress HP stories that were originally here:
It took me literally a YEAR to come to this decision, but I have taken down all three of those stories and left up only the one-shots that were completed already. I just really have no inspiration for writing in the Harry Potter section any more. Maybe one day I'll rewrite them and repost, but right now I don't have any of the work I'd done on them any more due to having to purchase a new hard drive, and I would rather they not sit here unfinished. I'm really sorry to any one who was hoping to I'd finish these up, though after two years I'm sure most of you assumed I wasn't going to finish these any way.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Snagged this from someone's profile. It's wonderful:
To the Self-Proclaimed, Ever-Reverent Bible "Scholars":
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you and understand why you would propose and support a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage. As you said, "in the eyes of God marriage is based between a man a woman." I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18.22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.
However, I do need some advice from you regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how best to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25.44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not to Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21.7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness (Leviticus15.19-24). The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord. (Leviticus 1.9) The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35.2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Leviticus11.10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there degrees of abomination?
7. Leviticus.21.20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Leviticus19.27. How should they die?
9. I know from Leviticus 11.6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean. May I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Leviticus 19.19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Leviticus 24.10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, as we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Leviticus 20.14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
P.S. I look forward to your answers because there are a number of other issues that I'd like to get settled as soon as you've enlightened me on these ... Thanks again
If you think that Axel LOVES saying 'Got it memorized' just cuz he can, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that Organization XIII are the best bad guys EVER, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
Okay, so I never thought I'd write one of these, but I need to vent about: The one story plot that annoys random-laughter to the point of screaming. This plot:
The "I'm in love with someone, but I'm not aware that they love me too, and think they'll never love me. So, their (usually best) friend is going to help me make them jealous" plot. It is always ridiculous. The character either is completely oblivious to the jealousy plot, or gets so frustrated they do something stupid, and only the friend and one in love with them can bail them out. And they always forgive the two people involved WAY too easily, in my opinion. I'm sorry, but even when I did forgive the two people involved, I'd be angry at them for tricking me like that, at least for an hour or two. These characters always seem to forgive within ten seconds of being told how they were tricked.
I am not targeting any single story with this rant. I have seen this plot used several times, in many different fandoms. I've seen more of this plot lately, and it's made me hate stories that I really liked when they were first started. I just needed to get this off my chest. This means that most likely (unless the plot was actually used differently) you will never see that plot in my favorites, and I will never WRITE that plot. If I do, I give everyone permission to yell at me.
Misa: I can't imagine a world without Light!
L: Yes, that would be dark -Death Note
L: If you don't get serious about this, I'll kick you -Death Note
Love, if you can't handle its weight, will become distorted and turn to hate -Fruits Basket
Shigure: We have witnessed a classic example of what I like to call "misdirected rage." I believe the technical term is "being an ass." -Fruits Basket
Ichigo: Hold on. So in my mind, this jacked-up, ridiculousness is the normal state? -Bleach
Hollow: If you really want to control my power, make sure you don't die before i show up again! -Bleach
Reno: your ma's cool...what the hell am I saying! -Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children
--Most likely there will be more to come--
so now that you've all seen how truly weird i am, i thank the one person who actually read this all the way through: THANK YOU RANDOM PERSON!
i think that's it, so buh-bye everyone!