Author has written 4 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, and Harry Potter.
I have been reading fanfiction over the past year and am absolutely addicted. I'm just getting around to starting an account, so I apologize for the hundreds of stories I read and didn't review. I might even write a fanfic or two now.
Things I like:
Ghost in the Graveyard (best hide and seek/tag type game ever)
Redrover (I can never find enough people willing to play)
Easter Egg hunts (this is my first year not having one or more and it's only because I was sick. I broke a 22 year record. Yeah, I'm that old and that childish)
Things I hate:
The endearment babe or babie. It just makes my skin crawl.
Tenants I follow as a reviewer
1. I will never ever review a story that demands a certain number of reviews before they will update. All you are going to get from that are a bunch of forced one liners like "great job". You may beg and plead for reviews, but you may never threaten me for them.
2. If I don't have something nice to say about your story, I won't say anything at all. I don't want to discourage writers if their story is not to my taste and people are already enjoying it.
3. I will never leave a one line review.
4. I will always pick out something specific about the story and comment on it.
5. I will sign all of my reviews.
6. I will not read and hence not review stories that are center aligned, written completely in bold, or have no spaces between paragraphs.
Fanart I made for stories I've read and reviewed
Best fan made video I've ever found on the internet:
Anyone who has read Harry Potter should watch it. If anyone writes a fanfic inspired by this video you should message me and I will review your story incessantly. I would write one based off of this video, but I don't think I could do it justice.
Unsafe External Link