Poll: What gender should Wally be in my up and coming story about Wally being Related to Ra's Al Ghud? Thank you Voters. poll is closed thank you for voting. Vote Now!
Author has written 37 stories for Kamen Rider, Transformers/Beast Wars, Transformers, Thunderbirds, Young Justice, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and Justice League.
i'm 29 years old and i like to write. I like Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman and transformers and Young Justice and Justice League. My favorite CHarators are the Flash in any universe.
also check out an old account that i have. Shadowwolfcat is the name of the account. it has a power ranger and Dragon Booster fanfic on it.
A BIG thank you goes to DriftWood1965 for giving me what i need to get past that blasted type 2 error problem.
i do write my stories with my wonder full co-writer DreamStoryWeaver and Shizuka Taiyou
Also the Cyber pictures done BY DREAMSTORYWEAVER are up on both hers and mine Deviantart page. go take a look please and leave a review on either page if you like it. My deviantart Acoount is Shadowwolfcat.
my avatar is of Silverwind for my first Story THE SECRET OF BUMBLEBEE.
Also for people that Read The Secret of Bumblebee i have found thanks to a fellow reader on Deviantart a perfect picture drawn by hoshi-tora who has given me permission to use her design to describe Crystal/Medusa in her Terrorcon form the picture only not the discription as that is Hoshi-tora's. please Remeber that i didn't draw this picture and give a review on hoshi-tora page. The link is down below
Elements(Title may change) TFA: Meria was once a peaceful planet filled with kind sparks. But one day a great evil came and changed and destoryed the planet causing the survivors to shattered and blend in to the Autobots and Decepticons. The great Evil was thought to have been destoryed due to several Merians giving up thier sparks but everyone was wrong. Now the surviving Merians must band together and stop the Great Evil before it destrories another planet. being written (on hold)
Changes(Title may change) TF:G1 Sequal to Trials of Leadership. Optimus Prime has returned from the dead and now co leads the Autobots with his mate Rodimua Prime. Watch as Optimus handles leading the Autobots and being a father at the same time. (on hold)
Cut and Past it's
WARNING!! 30 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!!
1. Can recite the entire movies from memory.
2. Can tell you what Decepticon and Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and can give you exact specs.
3. Always has tabs on the best Decepticon and Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and apparel.
4. Gets into accidents on the off chance Ratchet might pick her up.
5. Whenever she leaves home yells ROLL OUT!!
6. Will stare out their car window as a Camaro, Peterbuilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by.
7. Dreams transformer pairings.
8. Wishes that her phone was an Autobot and would name it after a fallen Autobot.
9. Has used movie quotes to finish her sentences.
10. Cusses like Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Rumble, or Frenzy.
11. Makes references to Transformers in every school subject.
12. Wishes that Wheeljack could help blow up some certain people.
13. Immediately snaps awake from sleep when someone says something about Transformers.
14. Sings the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home.
15. Gives her friends labels as some of the Decepticons.
16. Gives her enemies labels as some of the Autobots.
17. Wishes she could use a double plasma cannon on her sister. (I'm gonna have to ask Hide about that one...
18. Has posters of her favorite Transformers.
19. Reads wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fan-fictions about these guys.
20. Has her username having to deal with Transformers.
21. Listens to a song and then immediately thinks of a Transformer.
22. Pairs the TFs with other TFs because it's fun.
23. Squeals at the sight of a Police car and thinks of Prowl and Barricade.
24. acts and pretends to be a transformer constantly.
25. When she sees 2 or 3 jets automatically knows it's the Sexy Seekers and screams, 'OH MY PRIMUS! IT'S STARSCREAM, THUNDERCRACKER, AND SKYWARPP!!'
26. Will do anything to get her hands on G1 models.
27. Screams out the names of random transformers.
28. Can't help but cosplay as them constantly.
29. Talk to electronic devices, saying that they are Autobots or Decepticons.
30. Thinks every electronic device she owns is a Transformer...
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
-The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
-Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
I saw this and loved it!
I am The Girl
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
I happen to be one of those people...
I am one of the girls who will laugh when Aeropostale and other prep stores go out of business...
I am one of the girls who love going into Hot Topic and finding clothes that my best friend wouldn't wear.
I am one of the girls who will read books over and over again until the pages are ripped out or even puffed up.
I am one of the girls who laughed when Tony and McGee began singing the Boondocks theme. (It was pretty funny)
I am one of the girls who tend to obsess over things that don't even make sense to the people around me.
I am one of the girls who stare in one direction and can talk to the person next to them.
I am one of the girls who have no trouble talking to a guy about guns or cars.
97 of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3 that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other!
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you have a little bit of Decepticon in you, paste this onto your profile!(only when i'm angry and tired,had too much sugar/soda,REALLY moody and sore/aching/hurting)
You know you are obsessed with Transformers when…..
-You hug every yellow vehicle thinking its bumblebee.
-You cannot look at a boombox the same anymore.
-You claim that the train you took last year was Astrotrain.
-You name your other green Jeep Brawn.
-You go to a museum on natural history and call the dinosaurs by dinobot names.
-You claim the oil crisis is caused by Megatron wanting Energon.
-You also build a model of the Nemesis.
-You take to the shooting range to learn how to shoot moving targets. That way you can shoot down Decepticon Seekers.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Unsafe External Link